Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62106 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54044 Jan 11, 2013
Hanabusa just got slammed on OReily's show in person...
big fight...

...both made some good points. But he won. Cultural clash, no doubt about it.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54045 Jan 11, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
Call yourselves whatever you fancy. It's still not going to change the FACT what you're defined as and the shellacking that took place 11/6/2012.
...the saying..."get a life" was invented for things like you.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54046 Jan 11, 2013
MILLIONS just got hit with new taxes today in their paychecks....people are shocked! "WHY MEEEEE??"
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/11/lighter-...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54047 Jan 11, 2013
and just think you stupid morons....Romney would have reduced your taxes by 20%!! You idiots.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54048 Jan 11, 2013
RADIO WAVES:

Hannity: States could leave union if feds continue 'radicalized, abusive' pattern...

Levin:'I Can Barely Contain My Fury At What Is Going On'...

Michael Savage:'Nationalist' third party to challenge Republicans...

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#54049 Jan 11, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
Call yourselves whatever you fancy. It's still not going to change the FACT what you're defined as and the shellacking that took place 11/6/2012.
AMERICA got shellacked that day, for sure. Couldn't agree more. The difference is, we recognize it.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54050 Jan 11, 2013
JB- Hannity was great tonight...all about gun owners...a large panel of people.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54051 Jan 11, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? try me. Start a conversation about Arizona...places, temps, animals, cactus, lifestyles, cities, costs, you name it. We'll see who knows what there. Be a good challenge for the people in here to see who knows what there. Go for it. I dare you.
whatsamatter jack....you chikenshit?

so much for you cheetah.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#54052 Jan 11, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
so much for you cheetah.
Look in the mirror and you'll see the chickenshit of the crowd.

You were all proud to post what appeared to be something negative about the POTUS, the 3.8%, yet you're too cowardly to show the EXACT SPECIFICS of said 3.8% since it will out you for the fool you are.

Hypocrite!

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#54053 Jan 11, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
so much for you cheetah.
Jack isn't in Arizona at all, think? He's routing his posts through someone's else's computer. Guru is there often, and I go there every few years to visit my family. But Jack never talks about Arizona, and he talks like he's right in Waikiki.
Leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#54054 Jan 11, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Jack isn't in Arizona at all, think? He's routing his posts through someone's else's computer. Guru is there often, and I go there every few years to visit my family. But Jack never talks about Arizona, and he talks like he's right in Waikiki.
So does Pau. Recently he was traveling over here for a football game. Lat we heard he lived in Long Beach which I remember because I always liked Long Beach.
Leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#54055 Jan 11, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
so much for you cheetah.
He posted that VANCOUVER is in America.

Honolulu is the fourth worst city for traffic in America.

4. Honolulu, HI
Okay, it's an island city, so it's no wonder residents spend an average 31 percent more time sitting in traffic than necessary.

3. San Francisco, CA
Expect to spend an extra 33 percent more time behind the wheel, on average, traversing through San Francisco than during periods when traffic is otherwise a breeze.

2. Vancouver
Average journey times in Vancouver are 34 percent longer than at times when traffic is otherwise clear
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54056 Jan 11, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that awhile ago too...thought about it then dismissed it. Glad I am not the only one who thought that. He is a fraud, and probably is a troll like pau. He can't likely describe anything significant in AZ that I don't know something about. He won't answer to it. But who cares. He is off talking to himself trying to get some attention posting blogs that no one cares about. Or him, her, IT.

Lakers looked like crap tonight. Season is done for them now. Bet Howard flees at the end of the year. Kobe has one more year on his contract. He might stay another year or two, and might not. Pau is gone, they are shopping him now. Might get Tyreke Evans in a trade. Earl Clark is an up and commer. Looks really good. He had 22 and 13 the other night, 10 and 10 tonight against the best team in the NBA.
Pau

Honolulu, HI

#54057 Jan 11, 2013
Leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
So does Pau. Recently he was traveling over here for a football game. Lat we heard he lived in Long Beach which I remember because I always liked Long Beach.
I'm all eyes Tootsie. How does someone route their ISP thru another computer?

The one you admire so deeply was recently here being a touristy tourist. I even invited the tourist to meet up so they could put their money with their mouth resides with all the jargon they were posting here prior to 1/6/2012. They flaked on said invitation. And all those predictions were made to be the mark of a flake delivering them.

Just as *I* predicted and right on schedule.
Pau

Honolulu, HI

#54058 Jan 11, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
AMERICA got shellacked that day, for sure. Couldn't agree more. The difference is, we recognize it.
Since when do Yellow Streaks speak on behalf of America?
Pau

Honolulu, HI

#54059 Jan 11, 2013
Leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
He posted that VANCOUVER is in America.
BFD. You ever been to Vancouver Washington?

Happens to be a pretty cool city northeast of Portland Oregon.
FOX

Canyon Country, CA

#54060 Jan 11, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when do Yellow Streaks speak on behalf of America?
Since you got here.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54061 Jan 11, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm all eyes Tootsie. How does someone route their ISP thru another computer?
The one you admire so deeply was recently here being a touristy tourist. I even invited the tourist to meet up so they could put their money with their mouth resides with all the jargon they were posting here prior to 1/6/2012. They flaked on said invitation. And all those predictions were made to be the mark of a flake delivering them.
Just as *I* predicted and right on schedule.
nope. wrong again. I was there. Right across the street from you. So was my security. They called me over from the TRUMP. We are still there. We passed you on the way to the airport.

Besides, what makes you think anyone would have a beer with you at that place.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#54062 Jan 11, 2013
Obama gives himself lifetime protection with armed guards 24/7...

FLASHBACK: Obama opposed bill to allow person to use gun to save own life in own home...

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#54063 Jan 11, 2013
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
BFD. You ever been to Vancouver Washington?
Happens to be a pretty cool city northeast of Portland Oregon.
LOL, I KNEW one of you twits would come up with that one. I even posted it on the other thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FBI probe investigating police chief now zeroin... 2 hr We ALL love Prez ... 4
Why do Filipinos consider themselves as Pacific... (Oct '08) 2 hr Olongapo Joe 527
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 3 hr We ALL love Prez ... 2,085
In a year or two Im moving out of this God Fors... 3 hr We ALL love Prez ... 14
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 20 hr We ALL love Prez ... 857
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 23 hr Princess Hey 500
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) Fri Princess Hey 577

Ewa Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ewa Beach Mortgages