Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62112 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53295 Dec 15, 2012
part 2/2-

"... Part 1 Section 1 of that Act, Barack Hussein Obama became a British subject, upon birth to a British subject father. It is not known whether he has lost that birth allegiance to the British crown.”

And, according to the complaint, the natural born citizen clause specifically was inserted in the Constitution to address the possibility of foreign influence at the highest levels of the U.S. government, in the White House.

“Law of Nations defines the term of art ‘natural born citizen’ as one born in the country [to] parents who are that country’s citizens.

“Plaintiff Michael C. Voeltz has standing, as a Florida voter, and taxpayer, to challenge the ‘nomination or election of any person to office’ based on the winning candidates’ eligibility for the office sought.… The state of Florida has chosen, by popular election, the electors for Defendant Barack Hussein Obama to be president … Plaintiff has fulfilled all aspects of the Florida election statutes for this challenge of eligibility, as to timing, venue, and indispensable parties.”

The case asks the Florida Elections Canvassing Commission to decertify the Florida General Election upon a “judicial determination of the ineligibility of Barack Hussein Obama to serve as president … and to certify the electors for Mitt Romney as the winner.”

Klayman has argued that since Obama, by his own admission, was not born to two citizen parents, he is not a “natural born citizen” and, therefore, is ineligible to be a candidate on the state’s election ballot.

Florida’s election statutes provide broad protections for voters to ensure that the integrity of the election system is beyond reproach. One of the laws allows voters to challenge the nomination of a candidate who is not eligible for the office he is seeking.

The newest filing said even if Obama’s purported “birth certificate” would be believed,“Obama was born to a mother who was a citizen of the United States, and a father who was a Kenyan citizen. The U.S. Constitution requires that all who serve as president of the United States must be ‘natural born citizens.’”

The filing said the U.S. Supreme Court “has defined this term to mean a child born to two citizen parents. Since defendant Obama was not born to both parents who were citizens of the United States, he is not a ‘natural born citizen’ as required by the U.S. Constitution.”

The filing also explained the judiciary “has the power to determine eligibility. The contest of election statute specifically created a cause of action to enable plaintiff, a registered elector and taxpayer, to bring this lawsuit in order for this court to determine the eligibility of defendant Obama.”

Important to the argument is the fact that Arpaio’s investigation found probable cause to believe there was both forgery and fraud in the creation and presentation of Obama’s “birth certificate” as a genuine document.

Voeltz’ concern is that he “has an actual adverse interest in the subject matter. If defendant Obama is declared ineligible for the office of president of the United States, plaintiff will be deprived of the candidate for his political party. If defendant Obama is declared ineligible, plaintiff will have his vote for president of the United States nullified.”
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/democrat-demands-o...

...just wait until after Jan 4, 2013. Watch the damage this guy tries to do.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#53296 Dec 15, 2012
Leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
I do agree.
You're f*gn foolin anyone by agreeing with yourself.
Leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#53297 Dec 15, 2012
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
You're f*gn foolin anyone by agreeing with yourself.
WRONG!!!!!!!!
Why would I use a fake name like you do.
I say what I wish to say.
Leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#53298 Dec 15, 2012
Check out the fingers on this thing and tell me it has human fingers. Looks more like gecko fingers or whatever they have. lol

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/obama-trav...
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#53299 Dec 15, 2012
Leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!!!!!!!!
Why would I use a fake name like you do.
I say what I wish to say.
My proof is right on this page. Where's yours?

You can't and won't be able to prove it. That's the beauty of registering to Topix. It has a way to out the trolls. Or if you prefer the more politically correct acronym of the outing, "creatures in their swamp."
Pau

San Diego, CA

#53300 Dec 15, 2012
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't and won't be able to prove it. That's the beauty of registering to Topix. It has a way to out the trolls. Or if you prefer the more politically correct acronym of the outing, "creatures in their swamp."
seriously? that is the beauty of registering on "topix"? because once you have registered no matter what computer or more directly to the point... IP... you visit topix and post from will know it is you and attribute it accordingly?

well damn I registered 4 yrs ago but here I am posting under a different name. My real registered name is PAU. herp de derp
PAU

San Diego, CA

#53301 Dec 15, 2012
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
smoke some more dope and that will make it more real

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#53302 Dec 15, 2012
They are going in the wrong direction with these school shootings. They can now buy DNA-coded weapons that will only fire if the correct person is holding it. Schools need to pick out some shooters from their teaching staff arm them with shotguns that can be in their desks, and kill these MFers as soon as they enter the school. My BIL, a teacher, for instance, served two combat tours in Vietnam in an infantry outfit, and two tours in Korea. with 23 years of total service in the infantry. He's be an excellent candidate to take care of business. All this yakking by the libs solves nothing. We've done it your way and it's a miserable failure, with dead kids in bodybags. It's time to grow a pair and end this shyt. Enjoy the funerals fukkking libs.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53303 Dec 15, 2012
lol...isn't it amazing how the lonely idiot moron in here keeps trying to bait the the rest of us to try and get some attention?...or any attention. Talk about desperation... wonder what he will do next.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#53304 Dec 15, 2012
....another desperate prediction..haha
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53305 Dec 15, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
They are going in the wrong direction with these school shootings. They can now buy DNA-coded weapons that will only fire if the correct person is holding it. Schools need to pick out some shooters from their teaching staff arm them with shotguns that can be in their desks, and kill these MFers as soon as they enter the school. My BIL, a teacher, for instance, served two combat tours in Vietnam in an infantry outfit, and two tours in Korea. with 23 years of total service in the infantry. He's be an excellent candidate to take care of business. All this yakking by the libs solves nothing. We've done it your way and it's a miserable failure, with dead kids in bodybags. It's time to grow a pair and end this shyt. Enjoy the funerals fukkking libs.
Post of the year! I agree. I would volunteer that duty. And I have a few friends who would also be happy to tag along. Be just like old times.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#53306 Dec 15, 2012
Guru wrote:
lol...isn't it amazing how the lonely idiot moron in here keeps trying to bait the the rest of us to try and get some attention?...or any attention. Talk about desperation... wonder what he will do next.
Yes, but for now, it's all we have to amuse us here. Harry and his million aliases have driven almost everyone off. This forum is almost dead.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53307 Dec 15, 2012
btw...I wonder who this kid voted for. If he did vote. Looks like a puss-nuts lib to me.
http://www.drudgereport.com/
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53308 Dec 15, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
I once worked with security in a major high school here in LA with 3500 students. Name is known to many. I was 24 at the time. The guy I worked with had a gun on him at all times, was an LAPD undercover officer, and wore a suit, was a black guy, and had an office under the stairs, an office about the size of a small bathroom. I rarely saw him, and when he came out it was for a reason. When we started, a third of the school never went to class, was 50% black, and in two weeks we had almost 100% compliance. They saw us and they ran to class, because once we saw them we tracked them down one by one all over the school. The kids carried guns, knives, drugs, pictures of hookers they pimped on campus in their jackets, you name it, we saw it. At lunch huge numbers of them would go across the streets and rob the hell out of the liquor stores, markets, etc. The school announced we were there on week three, and would nail them, and we did. That is what schools need today, along with some good screening and searches like the airports use. You also need rovers that protect the school so that they don't plant the weapons in the night. It is not that hard, just takes commitment and diligence.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#53309 Dec 15, 2012
All these kids seem to be "divorce kids." If not divorced, the selfish parents are usually found to be on the verge, having affairs, or whatever. I think it's just more than some kids can take and they snap. Yes, the kids seems like a dweeb, but his mother was defending him over something, so there is a story to be told here. I still don't understand why she bought a Bushmaster, that is one serious firearm. Other than gladly ruining her husband financially, I wonder what Mom's claim to fame is. Her relatives say, "she was well off and didn't need to work." That smacks of a spoiled rich witch with a stick up her asz that thinks the world needed her involvement. Most likely has a black boyfriend somewhere.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53310 Dec 16, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
All these kids seem to be "divorce kids." If not divorced, the selfish parents are usually found to be on the verge, having affairs, or whatever. I think it's just more than some kids can take and they snap. Yes, the kids seems like a dweeb, but his mother was defending him over something, so there is a story to be told here. I still don't understand why she bought a Bushmaster, that is one serious firearm. Other than gladly ruining her husband financially, I wonder what Mom's claim to fame is. Her relatives say, "she was well off and didn't need to work." That smacks of a spoiled rich witch with a stick up her asz that thinks the world needed her involvement. Most likely has a black boyfriend somewhere.
lol...interesting. I refuse to get into this kid's nightmare of a life. or his lousy mom.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53311 Dec 16, 2012
...all I can say is that if I was there that kid would have been hunted down and terminated on the spot. Running doesn't save you, but going after him is what you have to do. Any object can be a weapon even a wall. You don't need a gun to disarm these guys. Sounds like he stayed in one or two rooms.
Francine

Kihei, HI

#53312 Dec 16, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
Sounds like that bytch lolo profile to me. Yes we need a man with BIG BALLS like you who shoots helpless animals that wander into your junkyard. As always Joe tries to bolster his yellow streak by trying to say he is a man, when all he is a PONK.
Francine

Kihei, HI

#53313 Dec 16, 2012
Guru wrote:
...all I can say is that if I was there that kid would have been hunted down and terminated on the spot. Running doesn't save you, but going after him is what you have to do. Any object can be a weapon even a wall. You don't need a gun to disarm these guys. Sounds like he stayed in one or two rooms.
If you were there you would be hiding under those kids and weeping like you do daily on this forum. Both you and Balls are nothing but yellow streaked losers that only make this situation worse by adding political indifference and stupid comments in a very sad killing of innocent children and teachers. Typical azzholes and the reason why so many dislike you ignoran 2t SOB's.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#53314 Dec 16, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
Good to see you posted from your hidden location on this one.
You are in dire need of attention.
Probably the next Adam of Waianae.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CCW Saves Lives, Again 2 hr Michelle is a man 2
Trump or Hillary 5 hr District 1 Nievity 101
Would you like to be a moderator on your own fo... 6 hr District 1 74
News Woman dies as car tumbles off Laie Point - Hawa... (Jul '09) 7 hr Lisa 68
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 11 hr Michelle is a man 723
Are Big Island Motorists Too Big To Wear Their ... 11 hr Michelle is a man 7
Big Island DUI Arrests UP,, You Lose with BOOZE... 13 hr Michelle is a man 20

Ewa Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance