Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62112 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Gurus Vagina

United States

#53232 Dec 11, 2012
I need to collect toys for twots.
Mamo

Kihei, HI

#53233 Dec 12, 2012
Leeward LOLO wrote:
GURU ~ I heard something on talk radio which, if true, is good news.
The figure $250,000 being thrown around is actually the adjusted figure.(If adjusted is the correct word.) Maybe it is amended but I got the idea it is net income.
I would think the lawmakers have high enough incomes that they are going to be careful with this one. Hopefully clip the roachboy's wings with his out of control giveaway spending.
You should write Obama for some of these entitlements. Your a old cougar with a fckup body that needs some major overhauling if you really want to be a man. At lunch not to long ago my friends pointed you out and I must say you are 1 ugly looking BYTCH. Our sun has way of destroying HAOLE skin and by the looks of it you might have skin cancer, Fckup old troublemaking haole PILAU PUNANI women like you always look 50 years older then real age.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53234 Dec 12, 2012
obama devastation on the way:
part 1/2-

"Tide will soon turn against Obama
December 6, 2012 5:10 pm
Share with others:
inShare
By Jack Kelly / Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Some Americans benefit from Obamanomics.

Campaign "bundlers" for President Barack Obama have received, on average,$21,000 in federal loans and grants for every dollar they contributed, said Peter Schweizer, president of the Government Accountability Institute.(A "bundler" gathers donations from many different individuals and presents the candidate with a lump sum.)

The president's supporters who aren't crony capitalists will discover shortly that Obamanomics isn't so good for them.

Community College of Allegheny County will cut back the hours of some instructors to avoid an additional $6 million in costs mandated by the provision in Obamacare that employees who work 30 or more hours a week must have health insurance. Restaurant chains Olive Garden and Red Lobster plan to make some full-time employees part time. The mandate will increase his costs $5 billion to $8 billion a year, so he'll have to lay off some workers, said Papa John's Pizza CEO John Schnattner.

Restaurants and retail stores have lots of employees. Profit margins typically are low. They'll be hit hardest. But a quarter of 1,203 employers surveyed by the consulting firm Mercer say they'll have to take action to offset the additional costs Obamacare will impose. That means, mostly, cutting back workers' hours or laying them off.

It isn't just the coverage mandate that kills jobs:

• 93,000 hospital workers will lose their jobs next year, chiefly because Obamacare slashes reimbursement rates for Medicare and Medicaid, the American Hospital Association estimates.

• Stryker, a medical supply company, plans to cut 1,170 jobs because of a "medical device excise tax" in Obamacare. The tax is expected to cost manufacturers of medical devices $20 billion a year. Stryker won't be the only company in the industry laying off workers.

• A requirement that restaurant chains with 20 or more locations post calorie information for all products on in-store menu boards will cost each owner of a pizza franchise about $5,000. If the requirement is extended to supermarkets (which the vague wording of the law makes possible), implementation costs could exceed $1 billion, the Food Marketing Institute estimates.

• Obamacare will force them to restrict certain categories of patients, in particular those on Medicare or Medicaid, said 60 percent of 13,575 doctors surveyed by the Physicians Foundation. They'll leave or try to leave the practice of medicine because of Obamacare, said 46.3 percent of 1,195 primary-care physicians surveyed by Medicus, publishers of the New England Journal of Medicine.

Obamacare doesn't go fully into effect until 2014...

continued-
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#53236 Dec 12, 2012
Do most politicians need watching....Yes.

Guru's diatribe on obama..........predictably irrational.

And very infantile too.
Leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#53237 Dec 12, 2012
Mamo wrote:
<quoted text>You should write Obama for some of these entitlements. Your a old cougar with a fckup body that needs some major overhauling if you really want to be a man. At lunch not to long ago my friends pointed you out and I must say you are 1 ugly looking BYTCH. Our sun has way of destroying HAOLE skin and by the looks of it you might have skin cancer, Fckup old troublemaking haole PILAU PUNANI women like you always look 50 years older then real age.
HA HA HA HA HA. Hallucinating more and more these days, creep???
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#53238 Dec 12, 2012
Leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA HA HA. Hallucinating more and more these days, creep???
The truth hurts hey SICKO LOLO
or it would if you had a functioning brain.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#53239 Dec 12, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...do you really think that anyone cares what you think? Nobody in here does, that is for sure. And I am also sure that you are the loneliest person on the planet. No friends, no income, no fun. That defines you completely.
Since you feel the point being made is not worthwhile, or that nobody *cares*, why did you even make a comment? A bit confused, aren't you?

Just as predicted and right on schedule.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53240 Dec 12, 2012
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you feel the point being made is not worthwhile, or that nobody *cares*, why did you even make a comment? A bit confused, aren't you?
Just as predicted and right on schedule.
and nobody cares what you think either.
suck on that for awhile.
No Balls

Kihei, HI

#53241 Dec 12, 2012
Guru is so wealthy he can afford to posts 50,000 plus sickazz comments 24/7. Hmmmmmmmm probably 1 of the only billionaires in this world that gets his JOLLIES posting anti-Obama racist comments on a free website. Yes folks he would rather show the world what a ignorant fck he is instead of sailing his $50,000,000 dollar ocean cruiser to exotic destinations. Dirty MTFCKing billionaires like Guru are so vindictive they raise rents on 11,000 of his rentals just because Obama won a second term. You know what? Now that I think of it I get the impression that Mr. Guru is just another GIANT AZZHOLE and a PATHELOGICAL LIAR like his pal Joe BALLS. You guys remember him(JBalls) he is the wealthy slumlord that lives in poverty stricken Waianae. Hahahahahaha yea RIGHT.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53242 Dec 12, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth hurts hey SICKO LOLO
or it would if you had a functioning brain.
Jack's diatribe on lolo..........predictably irrational.

And very infantile too.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53243 Dec 12, 2012
No Balls wrote:
Guru is so wealthy he can afford to posts 50,000 plus sickazz comments 24/7. Hmmmmmmmm probably 1 of the only billionaires in this world that gets his JOLLIES posting anti-Obama racist comments on a free website. Yes folks he would rather show the world what a ignorant fck he is instead of sailing his $50,000,000 dollar ocean cruiser to exotic destinations. Dirty MTFCKing billionaires like Guru are so vindictive they raise rents on 11,000 of his rentals just because Obama won a second term. You know what? Now that I think of it I get the impression that Mr. Guru is just another GIANT AZZHOLE and a PATHELOGICAL LIAR like his pal Joe BALLS. You guys remember him(JBalls) he is the wealthy slumlord that lives in poverty stricken Waianae. Hahahahahaha yea RIGHT.
lol...just for the record...I am a MULTI-billionaire you sickfuck. Get is straight and deal with it you scumbag moron.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#53244 Dec 12, 2012
Jack wrote:
Do most politicians need watching....Yes.
Guru's diatribe on obama..........predictably irrational.
And very infantile too.
Am surprised it took the rich b!tch guru this long to copy & paste my exact words.
Thought you wouldn't learn that until 2013.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#53245 Dec 12, 2012
Jealous Boy.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53246 Dec 12, 2012
I am really not a multi-billionaire. But for one second I was. lol...

...or am I?

I'll let jackpaufag figure it out.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#53247 Dec 13, 2012
The only person on this forum I've seen claim he is a millionaire is Harry. He must be eccentric to hang around here, day in, day out, posting under all those different names.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#53248 Dec 13, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
Jealous Boy.
Yes guru is a jealous boy. You are too dumb to be.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53249 Dec 13, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes guru is a jealous boy. You are too dumb to be.
Too bad Phoenix has to endure a jackass like you. Phoenix is a nice place, with cool people you fagggottt. I hope you live in south phoenix where you belong.

This is what the desert heat does to poor, dumb, racist morons like this in Phoenix. If you don't live at the higher elevations or have air conditioning you go nuts like this guy here. He is a white racist hater, and thinks everyone is a woman, no matter who you are. Too bad he wasn't here in front of me now or presented himself when I was there last week, it would have been a good workout.

Run and hide Jack.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#53250 Dec 13, 2012
Your post has no legs, you are desperate, once again.
Leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#53251 Dec 13, 2012
The U.S. Navy has ordered service members on a military base in Bahrain to discontinue a long-standing tradition of a "Live Nativity" after a military atheist group complained that the manger scene not only violated the Constitution, but endangered Americans serving in a Muslim country as well.
The Chaplain Alliance for Religious Liberty and others in the armed services community have expressed disappointment over the Navy's decision to "inhibit the religious liberty" of military personnel at the military facility in Bahrain.

"This is another example of the military wrongly yielding to those who promote freedom from religion while squelching the constitutional protections for the free exercise of religion," said Chaplain (COL) Ron Crews, USAR retired, executive director of the chaplain alliance. "Every American, especially those who wear the uniform, should be allowed to exercise their religious liberties. We are very disappointed in the Navy's decision not to support the free exercise of religion of the personnel assigned to NSA Bahrain."

For several years, military personnel at Naval Support Activity (NSA) Bahrain have chosen to include a tree-lighting ceremony along with a live Nativity scene in celebration of Christmas. They also announce the arrival of Santa Claus, sing carols, and enjoy refreshments. Children who were looking forward to participating in the live Nativity scene were also disappointed about the announcement.

"This year, after a complaint by the Military Association of Atheists and Freethinkers, the Navy leadership ordered the Nativity scene to be removed from this year's celebration," said the chaplains' alliance, and confirmed by various news agencies.

"To me it's just very sad that we are almost paying homage to the Atheists and Freethinkers' mindset and we are not doing due diligence and equal respect for people of faith," Crews told The Christian Post Tuesday. "Particularly those on the front lines – let's

Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/us-navy-can...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#53252 Dec 13, 2012
Jack wrote:
Your post has no legs, you are desperate, once again.
wow.

nice post.

now go FK yourself again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump or Hillary 6 hr Go Blue Forever 56
UK maybe Hawaii next 22 hr Joe Balls 2
DISTRICT 1 Finally Admits TO Being A RACE BAITER (Mar '14) Thu BarfBird 189
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) Thu Burp 4 472
Ewa Beach Music Thread (May '12) Feb '16 Musikologist 19
News Husband and wife plead guilty to mortgage fraud... (Apr '09) Sep '15 Joe Balls 71
News Man shot dead was trying to turn life around (Aug '09) Aug '15 Joe Balls 128
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ewa Beach Mortgages