Isle housing bottom seen - Business

Full story: Honolulu Star-Bulletin

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Comments (Page 2,570)

Showing posts 51,381 - 51,400 of61,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
...And
Pau, at one time you gave me a site to go to because I was getting so much spam and wanted to block it. I "lost" the thing the last time I updated windows so could you give it to me again? I don't know how to get it back.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Not so. I raised rates for Obama-worshippers over a year ago. They don't know it, of course, but they pay Me an "Obama tax" right up front and right on through the job. Usually about 30 to 50%, depending on the level of dufus-ness they expel.
You're not a franchise owner of a national chain. Whatever your spouting doesn't qualify. Quit trying to pimp yourself as a meaningful yellow streak.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a franchise owner of a national chain. Whatever your spouting doesn't qualify. Quit trying to pimp yourself as a meaningful yellow streak.
I do what I can.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
obama will allow the Iranians to get a nuke too. He will slow things down and talk to them until they have them. He will then say he tried, and then ww3 will break out, if not before.
PRESIDENT OBAMA GET'S FOUR MORE YEARS.....Love to say, Told you so....lololololololol....
Pau

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Pau, at one time you gave me a site to go to because I was getting so much spam and wanted to block it. I "lost" the thing the last time I updated windows so could you give it to me again? I don't know how to get it back.
If you use Firefox by Mozilla as your web browser then get the NoScript add on, it helps reduce a lot of the garbage the web throws around. I also use Adblock plus as an add with Firefox which helps some.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Guru wrote:
GURU PREDICTION: ROMNEY WINS OVER 300 ELECTORAL VOTES
It seems to all of us in here that the one who is panicked is you lefty morons like pau and meezer. You are living in la-la land and are suffocating on your own delusions. We will see in 5 days who is right. Here is how you will know how the elections are going, when the lines are around the block in the swing states. That combined with the northeast states getting flattened by Sandy and the weak dems not showing up to vote and you have an election for Mitt right there. Of course, you will be the ones saying the election is rigged, because it will be just like 2000.
Florida....Romney will win by 7 points
Ohio...Romney wins by 1%
The polls today (Washington Times) are over-polling the dems by 8 points in all of the swing states. They are trying to mirror the turnout of 2008, which is not going to hold now...not even close. When they get their counts, they then adjust the polls down for R's, and up for D's. That is so off it is comical. They are simply giving obama 8 points without polling it, because that is what happened in 2008. Now however internal polling has Republicans far more motivated in every category including women, the young, and most importantly, the Independents who put obama in last time. The Republicans and Independents now are motivated to vote, and that influences turnout. It will do so dramatically this time as people now know who obama is and can look at his lousy record. That is why Romney will win this election by a landslide. The left of course will be in denial up to the end, and even afterwards as they say Romney stole it.
GURU'S call:
***ROMNEY wins this election by 5-10% of the popular vote, and will win over 300 electoral votes.
The excuse the left will give is that the black voters failed to turn out this time, and the election was rigged. Count on it.
....Hey Weasel....SO GLAD WE HAVE SOMETHING TO REMEMBER YOU BY......WHAT A FUCKW*D YOU ARE.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
If you use Firefox by Mozilla as your web browser then get the NoScript add on, it helps reduce a lot of the garbage the web throws around. I also use Adblock plus as an add with Firefox which helps some.
Thank, Noscript is the one I had. I see they changed it this month, maybe that's why it disappeared when I upgraded. I can't get the little icon to appear now, I'll have to get the wife to take a look. I REALLY don't know anything about computers.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

mmm

Guru wrote:
GURU PREDICTION: ROMNEY WINS OVER 300 ELECTORAL VOTES
It seems to all of us in here that the one who is panicked is you lefty morons like pau and meezer. You are living in la-la land and are suffocating on your own delusions. We will see in 5 days who is right. Here is how you will know how the elections are going, when the lines are around the block in the swing states. That combined with the northeast states getting flattened by Sandy and the weak dems not showing up to vote and you have an election for Mitt right there. Of course, you will be the ones saying the election is rigged, because it will be just like 2000.
Florida....Romney will win by 7 points
Ohio...Romney wins by 1%
The polls today (Washington Times) are over-polling the dems by 8 points in all of the swing states. They are trying to mirror the turnout of 2008, which is not going to hold now...not even close. When they get their counts, they then adjust the polls down for R's, and up for D's. That is so off it is comical. They are simply giving obama 8 points without polling it, because that is what happened in 2008. Now however internal polling has Republicans far more motivated in every category including women, the young, and most importantly, the Independents who put obama in last time. The Republicans and Independents now are motivated to vote, and that influences turnout. It will do so dramatically this time as people now know who obama is and can look at his lousy record. That is why Romney will win this election by a landslide. The left of course will be in denial up to the end, and even afterwards as they say Romney stole it.
GURU'S call:
***ROMNEY wins this election by 5-10% of the popular vote, and will win over 300 electoral votes.
The excuse the left will give is that the black voters failed to turn out this time, and the election was rigged. Count on it.
....Hey Weasel....SO GLAD WE HAVE SOMETHING TO REMEMBER YOU BY......WHAT A FUCKW*D YOU ARE.....

......just an LA Faker...no more.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Guru, made a decision and bought a Prius. Wife wanted all the bells and whistles, so they have to keep it for a few days to add on some girlie-goodies. I told her she'll need to go back to college just to drive the damn thing, it's more like a space capsule than a car. For the same money she could have bought a decked-out Land Cruiser, but not a pickup. The new Tundras are 55K! I would have bought a work truck of some sort had I any choice in model selection, but she has to work a couple more years, wants the mileage, and the car appeals to her. It's NOT the compact C model, they are on back-order. This is the whale, I forget the model already, and hope I don't regret letting the wife make the decision. I pick better cars. LOL, I hope it rides as good as it looks, the wife does. Also checked out the new Ford Hybrid, 50 more HP and better mileage, but Toyota is the King of Hybrids for good reason. The Ford seems cheaply built by comparison, the seats are HORRIBLE to sit in. I'm 6', 190, and I can't squeeze into the seat without something trying to wedge itself in my butt. I wonder if Harry was under the seat?
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>....Hey Weasel....SO GLAD WE HAVE SOMETHING TO REMEMBER YOU BY......WHAT A FUCKW*D YOU ARE.....
lol...the only FUCKW*D IN HERE is you who voted for obama and hides his location like a little girl. obama and Axelrod created millions of votes out of nowhere Hey, no biggie for me, I am just going to raise all my rents to crush his base. That is about 11,000 renters. We will see how they like it when I tell them it is because of obama. I hope you are one of them.

I also doubt if obama will get through his "4 years" as you think at the rate he is going. No president has a great second term, and he will feel it in spades. The fiscal cliff, if we go over it, will crush most of his base and him.

If not that, then something else like Benghazi or anything else. There are always one than a few ways to skin a cat.

So, I wasn't going to give any raises this year, but now I will be raising them about $50-75/month starting in January. The notices went out last week. That means another $550,000-825,000/month (about $1M/year) Yeah, now I have a reason to do it.

Thanks obama. Hope you can explain it to your base. I know I can.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

correction:

"If not that, then something else like Benghazi or anything else. There are always one than a few ways to skin a cat.'

should read...

If not that, then something else like Benghazi or anything else. There are always MORE than a few ways to skin a cat.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Joe Balls wrote:
Guru, made a decision and bought a Prius. Wife wanted all the bells and whistles, so they have to keep it for a few days to add on some girlie-goodies. I told her she'll need to go back to college just to drive the damn thing, it's more like a space capsule than a car. For the same money she could have bought a decked-out Land Cruiser, but not a pickup. The new Tundras are 55K! I would have bought a work truck of some sort had I any choice in model selection, but she has to work a couple more years, wants the mileage, and the car appeals to her. It's NOT the compact C model, they are on back-order. This is the whale, I forget the model already, and hope I don't regret letting the wife make the decision. I pick better cars. LOL, I hope it rides as good as it looks, the wife does. Also checked out the new Ford Hybrid, 50 more HP and better mileage, but Toyota is the King of Hybrids for good reason. The Ford seems cheaply built by comparison, the seats are HORRIBLE to sit in. I'm 6', 190, and I can't squeeze into the seat without something trying to wedge itself in my butt. I wonder if Harry was under the seat?
lol...Harry- lol!

well good luck, I am glad you bought the bigger one. The little ones are not great imo.

I'll have to look it up, I was not aware of a bigger model as I haven't looked at them.

Drive safe!
leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...the only FUCKW*D IN HERE is you who voted for obama and hides his location like a little girl. obama and Axelrod created millions of votes out of nowhere Hey, no biggie for me, I am just going to raise all my rents to crush his base. That is about 11,000 renters. We will see how they like it when I tell them it is because of obama. I hope you are one of them.
I also doubt if obama will get through his "4 years" as you think at the rate he is going. No president has a great second term, and he will feel it in spades. The fiscal cliff, if we go over it, will crush most of his base and him.
If not that, then something else like Benghazi or anything else. There are always one than a few ways to skin a cat.
So, I wasn't going to give any raises this year, but now I will be raising them about $50-75/month starting in January. The notices went out last week. That means another $550,000-825,000/month (about $1M/year) Yeah, now I have a reason to do it.
Thanks obama. Hope you can explain it to your base. I know I can.
Guru ~ Looks like we will be stuck for the puppets real estate tax to care for the illegal aliens.
Do you think this will apply to a 10=31? May have an escrow going and hopefully can have closing during Dec. 2012.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
Guru ~ Looks like we will be stuck for the puppets real estate tax to care for the illegal aliens.
Do you think this will apply to a 10=31? May have an escrow going and hopefully can have closing during Dec. 2012.
I don't know. I have heard that it will. If it does, charge the buyer for it by raising your price. I think when people see it happen to them they are going to be madder than hell. He keeps saying he is charging billionaires a little more, but the taxes are directly aimed at small businesses, and the devastation will be enormous when they get the bill. Millions of jobs will be lost. Knowing that it is him, I keep hearing more and more taxes will impact all of us that he will now enact. He thinks he has a mandate, these fools in CA want more taxes so that is what they say. It is war now. if the R's let him have his way they can kiss off their party. But we will see.
Pau

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Copy that on what the Wolverine fan said.

I especially like the "denial" accusation in WrongAgain thesis. Karl Rove took the honor,[denial] like a jilted prom queen.

Ah yes, money cannot by you Pennsylvania Avenue.

So sorry Mitt and many condolences to your God Squad campaign.

Just as predicted and right on schedule.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

How can he say he's going after billionaires while seeing everyone BUT billionaires suffering. They'll take a few more right-offs and could care less about Obama, maybe some will even move off shore to avoid the moron. I see with my own eyes the devastation he is wreaking, and the people I see losing their employment are regular people with kids to feed. I think Obama wants one friggin big ghetto and he'll be the Pimp Daddy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...Harry- lol!
well good luck, I am glad you bought the bigger one. The little ones are not great imo.
I'll have to look it up, I was not aware of a bigger model as I haven't looked at them.
Drive safe!
This week I'll find out which model it actually is, they came out with more models this year. I know it's on the high end, the only one higher is the one you can charge at home, but that is a 5K option for only 11 more miles of use. With that one, for the first 11 miles the gas motor wont come on at all, no matter how fast you drive. I just couldn't get past the additional 5K for it, no matter how nice it would be. I bought a 2013 model, I bet they'll come out with some whiz-bang option and I'll say, "Damn, should have waited!". The dealer (relative) told me, "You bought the nicest Prius we've ever sold." I hope he was serious because for the money, it had better ride like a Cadillac.
leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

HONOLULU New rules that critics say will cut the photovoltaic income tax credit in half were announced Friday by the Department of Taxation.

Gov. Neil Abercrombie said the new rules will discourage abuse of the system, and allow the state to better manage its finances.

"You're going to get the credits, the question is whether some people are getting more than they're entitled to," Abercrombie told reporters. "It undermines our ability to have a balanced budget, and to be able to invest in other public purposes."

Currently, homeowners and businesses can qualify for multiple tax credits by installing more than one PV system. But as of Jan. 1, the state will cap the credit for the typical single-family home to $5,000 per calendar year, effectively cutting the current 35 percent credit in half.

Environmental groups and renewable energy advocates blasted Abercrombie for essentially making PV systems more expensive. They say the move will also make it more difficult for the state to reach its goal of producing 70 percent clean energy by the year 2030.

Read more: http://www.kitv.com/news/hawaii/Citing-spiral...
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Pau wrote:
Copy that on what the Wolverine fan said.
I especially like the "denial" accusation in WrongAgain thesis. Karl Rove took the honor,[denial] like a jilted prom queen.
Ah yes, money cannot by you Pennsylvania Avenue.
So sorry Mitt and many condolences to your God Squad campaign.
Just as predicted and right on schedule.
....saw something today where they are limiting hours to 25/week for professors at some college. 30 hrs/week is the trigger for obamacare crap...huge fees for businesses. So they just told the professors to go buy it on their own and now they have less hours so they can't afford it. So they will get fined for not being able to afford it. A lot for these profs make almost nothing...they like the title, but the pay suckks. This will spread to EVERY company in the next 4-6 months as they figure this crap out.

Millions of jobs will be lost, pay will be slashed. Another 120 million people have to be covered, and no doctors to do it, so you will get a nurse. obamacare is so screwed up from the start that it has to fail. More taxes for this??? No way.
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

leeward LOLO wrote:
HONOLULU New rules that critics say will cut the photovoltaic income tax credit in half were announced Friday by the Department of Taxation.
Gov. Neil Abercrombie said the new rules will discourage abuse of the system, and allow the state to better manage its finances.
"You're going to get the credits, the question is whether some people are getting more than they're entitled to," Abercrombie told reporters. "It undermines our ability to have a balanced budget, and to be able to invest in other public purposes."
Currently, homeowners and businesses can qualify for multiple tax credits by installing more than one PV system. But as of Jan. 1, the state will cap the credit for the typical single-family home to $5,000 per calendar year, effectively cutting the current 35 percent credit in half.
Environmental groups and renewable energy advocates blasted Abercrombie for essentially making PV systems more expensive. They say the move will also make it more difficult for the state to reach its goal of producing 70 percent clean energy by the year 2030.
Read more: http://www.kitv.com/news/hawaii/Citing-spiral...
Same guy couldn't find the birth certificate. He'll fix it!

lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 51,381 - 51,400 of61,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Ewa Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ewa Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••