Isle housing bottom seen - Business

There are 62078 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Isle housing bottom seen - Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#52916 Nov 21, 2012
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa!!! That's got to really gnaw at you when complete leadership is displayed on behalf of America by our Secretary of State. The results from November 6, 2012 is evident of where your hatred stands also.
Cowtowing to the muslims isn't leadership.
Pau

Since: Jan 11

Honolulu, HI

#52917 Nov 21, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Cowtowing to the muslims isn't leadership.
Is that what the entertainment waves are telling their sheepies?

Location hidden

#52918 Nov 21, 2012
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what the entertainment waves are telling their sheepies?
Wouldn't know. I don't use my TV anymore. Have you seen ANYTHING that tells you Obama is backing Israel?
Pau

Honolulu, HI

#52919 Nov 21, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Wouldn't know. I don't use my TV anymore. Have you seen ANYTHING that tells you Obama is backing Israel?
Who said anything about TV? There are other ways to absorb lunacy via the entertainment waves there Stumpy.

"The U.S. is "fully supportive of Israel's right to defend itself."

- President Barack Obama
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#52920 Nov 21, 2012
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about TV? There are other ways to absorb lunacy via the entertainment waves there Stumpy.
- President Barack Obama
OH! if obama said it, it is 100% true!!! of course, we should have know that.

gee...nothing about Benghazi is true that he said. It is true and is now been PROVEN and REPORTED that obama knew it was terrorism WITHIN 78 mins of the atrocities there. Of course, he lied for 16 days after that, and he still won't address his lies there, or with his bc, stolen SS#, phony selective service card, or release any of his college records which says he is a foreign exchange student.

It is amazing how dumb his followers are. Wait until you see his tax increases on you in just over a month. The fallacy is that it won't hit the middle class. LOL!

...you are so dumb pau it is beyond explanation.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#52921 Nov 21, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Cowtowing to the muslims isn't leadership.
obama will allow the Iranians to get a nuke too. He will slow things down and talk to them until they have them. He will then say he tried, and then ww3 will break out, if not before.

Location hidden

#52922 Nov 21, 2012
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>

- President Barack Obama
That's Obamaspeak at it's finest.
If he had guts he would have said," We fully support Israel and will stand with our ally. But we all know who he stands with, don't we?

Location hidden

#52923 Nov 21, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait until you see his tax increases on you in just over a month. The fallacy is that it won't hit the middle class. LOL!
Guru, talked to another neighbor last night that will be out of work shortly because the distribution warehouse she works at is closing down due to increased costs of doing business in Hawaii. Their taxes under Obama and our governor Abercrombie (Obama's cover-up man)have risen by $85,000 a MONTH, and they're DONE! Thirty or forty more people on welfare. Obama's jihad on America marches on.
leeward LOLO

Honolulu, HI

#52924 Nov 22, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
Guru, talked to another neighbor last night that will be out of work shortly because the distribution warehouse she works at is closing down due to increased costs of doing business in Hawaii. Their taxes under Obama and our governor Abercrombie (Obama's cover-up man)have risen by $85,000 a MONTH, and they're DONE! Thirty or forty more people on welfare. Obama's jihad on America marches on.
I read about a restaurant adding on to bill for obamacare.
Watch all businesses do the same.
And, yes, I do hate the puppet and all it stands for.
Alice

Waianae, HI

#52925 Nov 22, 2012
Joe Balls wrote:
Did you see Netanyahu blow off Clinton? She gave her little speech and he immediately re-buffed her.
You are such a sick fck in saying that Netanyahu performed fellatio on Clinton. Grow up.
Aunty Luau Feet

Honolulu, HI

#52926 Nov 22, 2012
*Splat*.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#52927 Nov 22, 2012
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
OH! if obama said it, it is 100% true!!! of course, we should have know that.
gee...nothing about Benghazi is true that he said. It is true and is now been PROVEN and REPORTED that obama knew it was terrorism WITHIN 78 mins of the atrocities there. Of course, he lied for 16 days after that, and he still won't address his lies there, or with his bc, stolen SS#, phony selective service card, or release any of his college records which says he is a foreign exchange student.
It is amazing how dumb his followers are. Wait until you see his tax increases on you in just over a month. The fallacy is that it won't hit the middle class. LOL!
Stick with the subject Dirt Boy. Don't forget to stuff you pie hole with more crow.

Location hidden

#52928 Nov 22, 2012
leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, it's happening all over. Obama's answer to everything is to go on welfare. Obama's going after our finances to weaken the nation, then he'll say we have to surrender to the Chiness.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#52929 Nov 22, 2012
hahahaha Glad to see you two still complaining. Mahalo for the holiday gift.....just you and yours quit breeding.
Francine

Waianae, HI

#52930 Nov 22, 2012
Yeah, quit breeding, Balls.
alice

United States

#52931 Nov 22, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving to all you turkeys.
Luau Slippahs

Honolulu, HI

#52932 Nov 22, 2012
*Splat*.
Pau

Honolulu, HI

#52933 Nov 22, 2012
leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
...And watch these numb-nuts daily receipts fall by the wayside who implement this nonsense. The sales for the numb-nuts at Denny's and Papa John's has already taken a hit.

Location hidden

#52934 Nov 22, 2012
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
...And watch these numb-nuts daily receipts fall by the wayside who implement this nonsense. The sales for the numb-nuts at Denny's and Papa John's has already taken a hit.
Not so. I raised rates for Obama-worshippers over a year ago. They don't know it, of course, but they pay Me an "Obama tax" right up front and right on through the job. Usually about 30 to 50%, depending on the level of dufus-ness they expel.

Location hidden

#52935 Nov 22, 2012
Pau wrote:
<quoted text>
...And
Pau, at one time you gave me a site to go to because I was getting so much spam and wanted to block it. I "lost" the thing the last time I updated windows so could you give it to me again? I don't know how to get it back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Alice is a schnook (Sep '09) 1 hr Jack 647
Why are Hawaii people so stupid? (Jan '11) 1 hr Jack 750
Testosterone overload 4 hr Joe Balls 3
News Hawaii has some of the roughest rural roads 7 hr Joe Balls 2
Hawaii: NOT Paradise 7 hr District 1 54
News Islanders protest gay-marriage ban - Hawaii News (Feb '09) 9 hr NoahLovesU 294
Protesting Blacks Just Don't Understand "Mess w... 16 hr Oh Ya 107
More from around the web

Ewa Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]