Moochelle hijacks the Oscars
Big Boner

Canyon Country, CA

#22 Feb 26, 2013
Big Mac Mahu wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one boring ass, why don't you bring it. Represent! Send us something!!!!! Whatever you choose Bring It.
...here ya go!
http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6155/6194416407...

“PRESIDENT TRUMP & VP PENCE”

Since: Mar 09

WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

#24 Feb 26, 2013
Scary Hairy Man Arms Moochelle and her fake hair and fake teeth.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#25 Feb 26, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
Scary Hairy Man Arms Moochelle and her fake hair and fake teeth.
her false teeth are old piano keys that I donated to the "Give a ho some teeth" campaign.

#26 Feb 26, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> her false teeth are old piano keys that I donated to the "Give a ho some teeth" campaign.
ROTFLMAO!!!!
letthelocalsbe

Honolulu, HI

#27 Feb 26, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> her false teeth are old piano keys that I donated to the "Give a ho some teeth" campaign.
Now that was funny too bad your glorified lap dog had to chime in.

#28 Feb 26, 2013
letthelocalsbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that was funny too bad your glorified lap dog had to chime in.
Moochelle's face looks like an unflushed toilet of turds.
Alice

Mililani, HI

#29 Feb 26, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey crybaby stop being jealous of beautiful Michelle. We know you want to be first lady but your a homo man hon. You must be drunk again? Nobody likes a whining crybaby Republican LOSER queer like you. Be satisfied your JBalls first fa@@ot.
Too bad

Mililani, HI

#30 Feb 26, 2013
*sPLAT*.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#31 Feb 26, 2013
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>Hey crybaby stop being jealous of beautiful Michelle. We know you want to be first lady but your a homo man hon. You must be drunk again? Nobody likes a whining crybaby Republican LOSER queer like you. Be satisfied your JBalls first fa@@ot.
LOLOL@ HARRY. Just can't break away from the homo-talk, can ya Harry?

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#32 Feb 26, 2013
AI, get this! In Lumberton, Texas, a liberal teacher has instructed his students to stop using the word "terrorist" when talking about the 9/11 murders and to substitute the phrase, "9/11 freedom fighters." Next we may hear of Obama Bin Laden referred to as, "The misunderstood Saudi Santa Claus." This teacher, liberal or not, should be tossed out of the state on his asz.
District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

#33 Feb 26, 2013
Michelle Obama = Best First Lady Since Eleanor Roosevelt.
Please feel free to bag on Barack--after all, he is the one who put himself up to a public life--but Mrs. Obama is NOT the elected official, and therefore should be left out of the fray.
Don't we have enough to rag on with the looming sequester?
Have we lost our decency about treatment of the fairer sex?
Can anyone see to it to exercise common decency?
Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?
District 1

Kailua Kona, HI

#34 Feb 27, 2013
It might be fun to Google "My Sharia Amour" if you want a related topic to the Lamberton, Texas controversy.

By the way, here is a microdot picture of the Prophet Mohammad (may peas be upon him), that will not upset my Brothers in Islam:.

:^)
(BTW, the above is not a picture of Mohammad--it is an emoticon smiley face, so don't get all nuts, my Muslim Brothers)
Leeward Lolo

Los Angeles, CA

#36 Feb 27, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Only you would have such a toilet. Hopefully you are old enough for mommy to smack you around.
alice

United States

#37 Feb 27, 2013
For all you tea partiers and whining republicunts, repeat after me: FOUR MORE YEARS.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#38 Feb 27, 2013
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>Hey crybaby stop being jealous of beautiful Michelle. We know you want to be first lady but your a homo man hon. You must be drunk again? Nobody likes a whining crybaby Republican LOSER queer like you. Be satisfied your JBalls first fa@@ot.
She's uglier than you I mean shit....4 more years of the worst president in history in office as the US deficit has 5 more trillion in debt and also the US economy worsens since this idiot buckwheat has been in office....ugh
Leeward LOLO

Mililani, HI

#39 Feb 27, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>She's uglier than you I mean shit....4 more years of the worst president in history in office as the US deficit has 5 more trillion in debt and also the US economy worsens since this idiot buckwheat has been in office....ugh
Why don't you go blow sheriff Arpaio off azzhole? Nobody to play with at home so you decide to stink up our forum. Fck off.
Leeward Lolo

Los Angeles, CA

#40 Feb 27, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep you are the glorified lap dog
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#41 Feb 27, 2013
Leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you go blow sheriff Arpaio off azzhole? Nobody to play with at home so you decide to stink up our forum. Fck off.
Hey jerk off go catch some aids and die loser......
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#42 Feb 27, 2013
Leeward LOLO wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you go blow sheriff Arpaio off azzhole? Nobody to play with at home so you decide to stink up our forum. Fck off.
Hey scumbag.....go bend over on that little raft out in the ocean you call an island and some haole punk will drill you a new azzhole you sick homo.....LMFAO

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#43 Feb 27, 2013
District 1 wrote:
Michelle Obama = Best First Lady Since Eleanor Roosevelt.
Please feel free to bag on Barack--after all, he is the one who put himself up to a public life--but Mrs. Obama is NOT the elected official, and therefore should be left out of the fray.
Don't we have enough to rag on with the looming sequester?
Have we lost our decency about treatment of the fairer sex?
Can anyone see to it to exercise common decency?
Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?
She injected herself into the fray when she opened her America-Hating mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add A Word, Drop, Drop A Word (May '11) 16 min Princess Hey 448
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '16) 16 min Princess Hey 509
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 27 min Joe Balls 1,799
Leave Dolphins Alone 3 hr Hillary LOST 6
The Muslim World is Broken (Sep '15) 8 hr LAVON AFFAIR 784
News Witness recounts grim execution-style slaying -... (Oct '09) 9 hr Kamehameha the mahu 22
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 13 hr Princess Hey 4,295

Ewa Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ewa Beach Mortgages