Letters to the Editor - Hawaii Editor...

Letters to the Editor - Hawaii Editorials

There are 13 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Nov 29, 2009, titled Letters to the Editor - Hawaii Editorials. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The governor displays a lack of knowledge on the process of government. She announces a solution to furloughs without acknowledging that the Hawaii State Teachers Association must look at it and give back further rights that they had bargained for.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Paddler

United States

#1 Nov 29, 2009
While Sandy Arterburn from Hawaii Kai defends BB's I have a different take. I purchased a single family home 25 years ago in Kailua. Where I grew up. I selected this home because the area was quiet and peaceful. Five years ago, a home up the street was sold to a young couple from the mainland who probably could not afford the rent. They immediately began renting rooms to outsiders (young single people from the mainland) who drive BMW's and love to go fast. Our tranquil street today resembles a racetrack while young children play close to the edge. In my opinion, no one should ave the right to alter the ambiance of an entire neighborhood for their own benefit and we need laws to protect us from the homeowner who displays little common sense in this matter. Without the laws, Kailua's neighborhoods have become a zoo while hotel occupancy is at an all time low.
Stumpy

Honolulu, HI

#2 Nov 29, 2009
Paddler, at least you get BMW's. I get the 80's, illegally lowered POS Hondas with the fart-sounding mufflers as they race the streets with their Boom-Boom stereos blasting Hip- Hop. Bunch of 300 pound thirty year olds trying to attract 15 year old girls.
Illegal e-bike Rider

United States

#3 Nov 29, 2009
If Linda was working for the people instead if other interests, the last two years the Electric Bicycle Bill HB 557 would have passed legislation. After passing all the legislative comitee meetings each year with flying colors the bill was thrown in the trash just at the last comitee meeting both years. The only reason e-bicycles became illehal to begin with is that Segway legislation crookedly eliminated E-bicycles with the help of certain people in office that got caught!
Still electric bicycles are ilegal. This next 2010 session Rep McKelvy will try again with your support!
If we keep trying over time some things will change for the good.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 Aug 23, 2011
Illegal e-bike Rider wrote:
If Linda was working for the people instead if other interests, the last two years the Electric Bicycle Bill HB 557 would have passed legislation. After passing all the legislative comitee meetings each year with flying colors the bill was thrown in the trash just at the last comitee meeting both years. The only reason e-bicycles became illehal to begin with is that Segway legislation crookedly eliminated E-bicycles with the help of certain people in office that got caught!
Still electric bicycles are ilegal. This next 2010 session Rep McKelvy will try again with your support!
If we keep trying over time some things will change for the good.
If you want to ride an engine powered bicycle of any kind, just do it. I do, and don't care what some some Aloha-shirt-wearing pinheads think about it.
manong

Kihei, HI

#5 Aug 23, 2011
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> If you want to ride an engine powered bicycle of any kind, just do it. I do, and don't care what some some Aloha-shirt-wearing pinheads think about it.
Of course you do or your name would not be Joe BALLS. Your problem is DISRESPECTING LOCALS and the AINA. Why do I say this? You posted that you SHOOT your neighbor pets for tresspassing in your yard,and how many times have we read your comments where you have posted RACIST BIGOTED comments aimed directly at the local people. Altering a storm drain for irrigation brings desease and future flooding to others property. You sit at McDonalds and run your PILAU mouth about every local that passes by and then have the BALLS to actually post your hypocritical comments on this local forum. You accuse all locals as LIBERALS and government CHEATING scammers yet you are the major GOVERNMNET ENTITLEMENT abuser yourself. Who supports your 8 kids and momona wife with FOOD STAMPS and FREE MEDICAL. The AERICAN TAXPAYERS does you fool the very same ones you run your filthy mouth AGAINST...u azzhole. BALLS you actually have no BALLS and we have name you Infidels BUTTLICKING POOP JANITOR......

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#6 Aug 23, 2011
manong wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you do or your name would not be Joe BALLS. Your problem is DISRESPECTING LOCALS and the AINA. Why do I say this? You posted that you SHOOT your neighbor pets for tresspassing in your yard,and how many times have we read your comments where you have posted RACIST BIGOTED comments aimed directly at the local people. Altering a storm drain for irrigation brings desease and future flooding to others property. You sit at McDonalds and run your PILAU mouth about every local that passes by and then have the BALLS to actually post your hypocritical comments on this local forum. You accuse all locals as LIBERALS and government CHEATING scammers yet you are the major GOVERNMNET ENTITLEMENT abuser yourself. Who supports your 8 kids and momona wife with FOOD STAMPS and FREE MEDICAL. The AERICAN TAXPAYERS does you fool the very same ones you run your filthy mouth AGAINST...u azzhole. BALLS you actually have no BALLS and we have name you Infidels BUTTLICKING POOP JANITOR......
Lookie, It's the troll! will one of you liberals give him some attention?
Helga

Kihei, HI

#7 Aug 23, 2011
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Lookie, It's the troll! will one of you liberals give him some attention?
Looks like someone cannot handle the truth.
Joseph

Honolulu, HI

#8 Aug 23, 2011
In Ref. to 'manong'....You are right on.
Tell it like you see it..."Joe no Balls" got many,
many Problems!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#9 Aug 23, 2011
Helga wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like someone cannot handle the truth.
BIOYA, Harry

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#10 Aug 23, 2011
Joseph wrote:
In Ref. to 'manong'....You are right on.
Tell it like you see it..."Joe no Balls" got many,
many Problems!!!!!!!!!!
BIOYA, harry.
Manong

Kihei, HI

#11 Aug 24, 2011
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
BIOYA, harry.
You wish in your nastiest dreams it wasn't Harry BALLS....he would have eaten your OKOLE alive dude..

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#12 Aug 30, 2011
Manong wrote:
<quoted text>You wish in your nastiest dreams it wasn't Harry BALLS....he would have eaten your OKOLE alive dude..
BIOYA, Harry, I know you do, lolol.

Joe Balls

Location hidden

#14 Aug 30, 2011
Cameron wrote:
<quoted text>Your PARANOID thinking every negative comment is HARRY which is probably what he wants you to be. Nice work Harry this guy is running scared.... hahahahaha
BIOYA, Harry. You admitted it's you, using a hundred different aliases, and we all know it's you anyways. That's why you won't register your name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Failed GOP Prediction 1 hr Leeward Outlier 1
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr -Prince- 3,196
Trump or Hillary 2 hr Leeward Outlier 60
What Hawaii is really like. (Jan '08) 2 hr Jack 677
Joe BALLS Has Always Been A Big Fat LIAR (Jul '15) Sat Harry 16
Ewa Beach Music Thread (May '12) Feb '16 Musikologist 19
News Husband and wife plead guilty to mortgage fraud... (Apr '09) Sep '15 Joe Balls 71
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ewa Beach Mortgages