Evangelical Churchs in Hawaii

Evangelical Churchs in Hawaii

Posted in the Ewa Beach Forum

Hawaii Gospel

Belle, MO

#1 Oct 11, 2011
I am moving to Hawaii sometime in 2012. I have been considering Ewa Beach or Waiphau. Since my family and I are active in church, we have been looking over churches in the area. There are a lot of nice ones for sure, but I also notice that a vast majority of people are not involved in them. I know this will open me up to all kinds of flaming, but I'm hoping for respectful dialogue. If you are not involved in an evangelical church can you tell me why not. What might make you consider one? If you recently (within the past 3 years) became involved in one, can you tell me why?

Mahalo!
Bell

Honolulu, HI

#2 Oct 11, 2011
Hypocrites go to New Hope Leeward church, they makes me repulsive to look at them. Therefore, I avoid the church. Hypocrites are acting as members of this church and do much volunteer work for the church. In the eyes of other churchgoers, they act friendly and put-up a good front, but I know where their hearts are at evil. The church should better screen their usher.
Obama sux Larrys scrotum

Kaneohe, HI

#3 Oct 11, 2011
Bell wrote:
Hypocrites go to New Hope Leeward church, they makes me repulsive to look at them. Therefore, I avoid the church. Hypocrites are acting as members of this church and do much volunteer work for the church. In the eyes of other churchgoers, they act friendly and put-up a good front, but I know where their hearts are at evil. The church should better screen their usher.
This interests me because I hear that church mentioned quite often. Isn't that the one held at the high school? It seems quite popular, actually, although I know nothing about individual churches. I don't believe you need to go to a certain place at a certain time, and listen to a certain man droning on all morning or God rejects you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama Attends Memorial for Grandmother (Dec '08) 14 min District 1 72
Build The Rail 34 min Boots on the Grou... 11
Preacher Jim (Feb '11) 1 hr Josh Randall 462
Ted Cruz supports the ingredients used to make ... 2 hr Xanax 9
History, Will Celebrate What A Great President... 9 hr Joe Balls 20
Waianae Joe Balls Is the lone voice from the We... 11 hr District 1 12
An Uncontested Divorce after 33 years 11 hr District 1 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ewa Beach Mortgages