Girl, 8, arrested for punching princi...

Girl, 8, arrested for punching principal in chest

There are 2 comments on the KPUA-AM Hilo story from Sep 15, 2011, titled Girl, 8, arrested for punching principal in chest. In it, KPUA-AM Hilo reports that:

An 8-year-old girl has been arrested for allegedly punching the principal of her Oahu school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KPUA-AM Hilo.

Joe Balls

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 16, 2011
An eight year old? The teacher should have put her over his near and spanked her, end of story. But with all the drugged up parents just waiting to sue, this will never happen.
Bte Bye Obama

Kaneohe, HI

#2 Sep 29, 2011
How about following up on some local crimes? What is the status of Denise Hyashi, the thief that stole $70,000 from the school in Pearl City where she was employed? Is she doing her community service and paying her $20,000 fine, or is she free as a bird? Is she doing her 5-year probation as ordered? She received NO jail time because, well, we know why she received no jail time. If she was a male of another race, she'd be in a mainland prison for sure,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ewa Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abortion is Wrong 44 min Mad Hatter 4
Freeway congestion 1 hr District 1 6
Waianae Joe Balls Is A Sneaky Rat . I got the ... 1 hr District 1 100
Mr. President, Donald Trump (Aug '15) 9 hr MAGA 3,391
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 13 hr Princess Hey 4,870
Sean Hannity the Welfare Queen 13 hr Inappropriate Joe 7
What Hawaii is really like. (Jan '08) Mon leeward boris inf... 748

Ewa Beach Jobs

Personal Finance

Ewa Beach Mortgages