who do you want to be the next rapide...
U R A ALIEN

Alexandria, LA

#17587 Jun 23, 2012
Chuck Forgot wrote:
Hilton wouldn't have won without Robinson. Hug Bill when you see him. He put Hilton over the top. People trust Bill Robinson, he is a good man. Bill ran the Sheriff's office when he was there before. Hilton was in Mexico fishing.
Just what planet are you from. U. R. double parked in teh Twilight Zone. lol lmao
REMEMBER 2007

Alexandria, LA

#17588 Jun 23, 2012
Chuck Forgot wrote:
Hilton wouldn't have won without Robinson. Hug Bill when you see him. He put Hilton over the top. People trust Bill Robinson, he is a good man. Bill ran the Sheriff's office when he was there before. Hilton was in Mexico fishing.
Bill lost in 2007, didn't even make the runoff. Supported Chuck and was DUMPED BIG TIME. In 2011 he supported the one who he knew would win. Yes! I said supported because that is just what he did, knowing WEH would beat CW. Bill is a good man but the voters did not elect him in 2007. Now we will have WEH and Bill back at teh top
Chuck Forgot

Deville, LA

#17589 Jun 23, 2012
Bill got 6,000 plus votes on 2007. Take 6,000 away from Hilton and give them to Wagner and recount. Bill Robinson is a game changer.
Quint

Powhatan, LA

#17590 Jun 23, 2012
The majority of the department voted against slocum and robinson in 07 and chuck won.
The majority of the department backed hilton in 11 and he won.

Nobody votes for a president because of who the vice president is going to be.

Although i did vote for sara palin.. But shes hot
Your Point is?

United States

#17591 Jun 23, 2012
WEH is the Sheriff, not Bill Robinson. Quit making Bill out to be some savior, he couldn't get himself elected last time and did no more than anyone else that brought WEH back.
Chuck Forgot

Deville, LA

#17592 Jun 24, 2012
Hilton couldn't even be interviewed by the Town Talk without Bill Robinson there. He knows where his bread is buttered.
SGT

Pineville, LA

#17593 Jun 24, 2012
ALLS I say is "OUT WITH THE OLD- I get this job because who my daddy is- Chuckie Wager" and "IN WITH THE NEW- SHERIFF WILLIAM EARL HILTON- I know that I can do this job".

THANK YOU SHERIFF HILTON- DON'T let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya Chuck.
SGT

Pineville, LA

#17594 Jun 24, 2012
Nodameen wrote:
"Matt Egomaniac Davis will be an school resouce officer in Glenmora and Holt is going to be catching dogs on the north side?"
Is that the same Matt Davis who was stabbed in the face with a butcher knife by a felon about twenty years ago while on duty? I remember seeing him in ICU.
Just wondering because that Matt Davis went back on patrol after healing and continued serving the citizens of Rapides Parish. He also became a certified instructor at the APD academy and volunteered many off duty hours training cadets from all over Cenla.
I was just wondering because the cowards who hide behind computer monitors on this blog are well known for spreading lies and insults.....but never face to face with those they insult.
I know Matt Davis. I'd trust him with my life.
I believe WEH would do the same.
Nodameen?
How far up Matts backside are?
Boot Camp

Deville, LA

#17595 Jun 24, 2012
I have been lied too, The boot camp isn't opening Oct 1st. The news paper said Hilton conceded there was no state money to open it. That's the last time I listen to a politician.
The Day Is Near

Pineville, LA

#17596 Jun 24, 2012
Roses are red! Our uniforms are partially blue! Chuckles is out the door, and a bunch more too! Sheriff Hilton is back, Mark is gonna be great! With the help of Bill too, I cant hardly wait! Theres gonna be changes, and some will be mad! But, alot of Deputies, will be so very glad! Thanks for everyones help, it was ever so sweet! We will have a REAL Sheriff back, in just a week!
idiots elected hilton

Alexandria, LA

#17597 Jun 24, 2012
Wait on your raises from Hilton. And the substation. You'll get that right after he opens the boot camp that he ran his campaign on!!! Yall really are idiots!
Strode

Pineville, LA

#17598 Jun 24, 2012
[QUOTE who="Your Point is?"]WEH is the Sheriff, not Bill Robinson. Quit making Bill out to be some savior, he couldn't get himself elected last time and did no more than anyone else that brought WEH back.[/QUOTE] What are you smoking? Everyone knows Bill was the acting Sheriff. He won this election for Hilton. He ran the department for years. Is it a coincidence that Sheriff Hilton decided to retire when Bill was gone. Bill will run the sheriffs office again while Hilton is gone fishing and hunting. And for those who thought Ryder was gone, think again. Bill will be Sheriff Elect in 4 years. He will deserve it too after being the sheriff the next 4 years.
Just sayin

Pineville, LA

#17599 Jun 24, 2012
Strode wrote:
<quoted text> What are you smoking? Everyone knows Bill was the acting Sheriff. He won this election for Hilton. He ran the department for years. Is it a coincidence that Sheriff Hilton decided to retire when Bill was gone. Bill will run the sheriffs office again while Hilton is gone fishing and hunting. And for those who thought Ryder was gone, think again. Bill will be Sheriff Elect in 4 years. He will deserve it too after being the sheriff the next 4 years.
You need to put the pipe down!! You've burnt your simple mind up!! You are so full of shit your eyes are brown! You are simply trying to stir things up with your ignorant, uninformed remarks! No wonder Wagner got his ass smoked with idiots like you supporting him!!! Get a life or even better go get some R E A L information instead of some made up bullshit!!!!!!!!!!
BOHICHA

Alexandria, LA

#17600 Jun 24, 2012
Monday 2 July is the day that will answere a whole bunch of questions all you experts have. You should not even believe all you read in the Town Talk. WEH is "THE REINING SHERIFF" he will fix all that Humpty Dumpty CW,(because he fell down a wall) has failed to do. CW wouldn't make a pimple on WEH's butt. Bill and WEH were the best of friends for many years. Bill ran against Slocum not WEH. WEH and Bill had a few sour words but have since burried the hatchet.
You will see a much happoier Department and a whole bunch o happier Deputies. There will still be some who think they should get a pay raise on Monday 2 July. Just you wait and see
HI FAT BOY

Alexandria, LA

#17601 Jun 24, 2012
Strode wrote:
<quoted text> What are you smoking? Everyone knows Bill was the acting Sheriff. He won this election for Hilton. He ran the department for years. Is it a coincidence that Sheriff Hilton decided to retire when Bill was gone. Bill will run the sheriffs office again while Hilton is gone fishing and hunting. And for those who thought Ryder was gone, think again. Bill will be Sheriff Elect in 4 years. He will deserve it too after being the sheriff the next 4 years.
HELLLLOOOO CARMOUSHE
Cfw2016

United States

#17602 Jun 24, 2012
Did I read in the town talk weh admitting what he promised he would do if elected will never happen? Surprise, surprise!!! Oh well, at least he admitted he is a dishonest politician.
Wagner Tv

Welsh, LA

#17603 Jun 24, 2012
Strode wrote:
If your allegation would be true. I bet he could do it better than Chuck's two. Telephone man and roofer. With no experience!
Coliseum Tax

Deville, LA

#17604 Jun 25, 2012
Good to see Sheriff Hilton back in office.
Nodameen

AOL

#17605 Jun 25, 2012
"Did I read in the town talk weh admitting what he promised he would do if elected will never happen? Surprise, surprise!!!"

Next "surprise" will be the issue of pay raises.
I'm not sure who's worse....he who makes promises he can't keep, or those who foolishly believe every promise made.
One can only hope WEH is as good a Sheriff as he is a fisherman. He throws out the bait and there are plenty of hungry fish who swallow hook, line and sinker.
Politicians: when their lips move, they're lying.
Finally here

Pineville, LA

#17606 Jun 25, 2012
Hilton was elected not lying ass Chuck!! I think your confused!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evergreen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family Dollar Store, GAEDA and Zoning Board Dec 9 Embarrassed By Vote 1
Alexandria city Marshal election Nov 30 Local Fool 3
Alexandria Music Thread (Mar '14) Nov 30 Edward 13
DA Employee who Embezzled Money.... (Nov '15) Nov 29 Dooms Day 60
The Town Talk's Thanksgiving Edition Nov 24 Former TT Subscriber 1
Rapides Parish Narcotics In-House Investigation (Aug '11) Nov 20 Nojusticestill 197
Community College Parking and Mayor Roy Nov 16 RapidesBayouResident 4

Evergreen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evergreen Mortgages