With Romney seen as vulnerable, Obama...

With Romney seen as vulnerable, Obama campaign retools for chancey Santorum will be GOP foe

There are 4 comments on the The Washington Post story from Feb 18, 2012, titled With Romney seen as vulnerable, Obama campaign retools for chancey Santorum will be GOP foe. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Long expecting to face Mitt Romney in the fall, President Obama's campaign team has shifted gears in recent days to consider the possibility his GOP opponent will instead be Rick Santorum.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Sheik Yerboutp

Furlong, PA

#1 Feb 18, 2012
The obama campaign should not have a very difficult ti painting ricky boy as a dangerous lunatic!
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Feb 18, 2012
“One of the things I will talk about, that no president has talked about before, is I think the dangers of contraception in this country. It’s not okay. It’s a license to do things in a sexual realm that is counter to how things are supposed to be.[Sex] is supposed to be within marriage. It’s supposed to be for purposes that are yes, conjugal…but also procreative. That’s the perfect way that a sexual union should happen…This is special and it needs to be seen as special.”
~Rick Santorum, opposing contraception and frighteningly suggesting that he would make pre-marital sex illegal.
neena

Seattle, WA

#3 Apr 29, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
“One of the things I will talk about, that no president has talked about before, is I think the dangers of contraception in this country. It’s not okay. It’s a license to do things in a sexual realm that is counter to how things are supposed to be.[Sex] is supposed to be within marriage. It’s supposed to be for purposes that are yes, conjugal…but also procreative. That’s the perfect way that a sexual union should happen…This is special and it needs to be seen as special.”
~Rick Santorum, opposing contraception and frighteningly suggesting that he would make pre-marital sex illegal.
Your parents were going to sell you.
Lalala

Las Vegas, NV

#4 May 16, 2012
Well it use to be seriously frowned upon to have sex before wed-lock. Shot gun weddings happened if young ladies out of wed lock got knock-up. Being virgin at your wedding use to be a good thing. The good old days when americans had self control and morals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Everett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Stuck in an All Lives Matter theology': Pastor... Wed YourLifeMatters 3
News Boyfriend Who Smothered Child Gets Prison (Nov '07) Jun 29 Her Daughter Angel 31
celebrate recovery (Jan '12) Jun '16 Anonymous 35
News Class Reunions Jun '16 Anonymous 1
News Lead found in Tacoma pipes: Has Flint spurred n... Apr '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News Hillary campaigns in Everett: Presidential cand... Mar '16 NAFTAclinton 1
Loud boom at 8:45pm tonight near Mill Creek??? (Jan '09) Mar '16 Melolson 7

Everett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Everett Mortgages