'The War Is Not Over'

'The War Is Not Over'

There are 276629 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Sep 12, 2006, titled 'The War Is Not Over'. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

WASHINGTON - President Bush led the nation on Monday in marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

e equals

Newport, ME

#253279 Jan 14, 2011
Sly Fox News wrote:
North American Leaders Unveil Security and Prosperity Partnership
Bush, Fox, Martin outline trilateral efforts during March 23 meeting
President Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin and Mexican President Vicente Fox announced the establishment of the "Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America" in a March 23 joint statement.
Convening that same day in Waco, Texas, for a trilateral meeting, the North American leaders said the security and prosperity of their nations are "mutually dependent and complementary" and explained the impetus for the new initiative.
"In a rapidly changing world, we must develop new avenues of cooperation that will make our open societies safer and more secure, our businesses more competitive, and our economies more resilient," they said in their statement.
The leaders indicated that the North American partnership will work to achieve these ends and "is committed to reach the highest results to advance the security and well-being of our people."
http://www.america.gov/st/washfile-english/20...
6 years ago

has anything happened?
rider

Marquette, MI

#253280 Jan 14, 2011
“And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s. And they marvelled at him.” —
crusty

Newport, ME

#253281 Jan 14, 2011
a democrat said

For me, the question is this: will the secular Western civilisation shared by America and Europe, which allows us to enjoy life and its creature comforts, still be standing at the end of that war? Or will radical Islam, with an aggressive culture that treasures martyrdom and death over life, prevail....
Nightshift

Edinburgh, UK

#253282 Jan 14, 2011
dont tell me any of you would vote for Palin
rider

Marquette, MI

#253283 Jan 14, 2011
crusty

Newport, ME

#253284 Jan 14, 2011
rider wrote:
“And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s. And they marvelled at him.”—
no more jokes about jesus,, how he was hung

what happened did you get converted
COMBAT VET

Clearfield, UT

#253285 Jan 14, 2011
So how would America be different if we could go back to 1913 and keep the Federal Reserve Act from ever being passed? Well, the following are 10 things that would be different if the Federal Reserve had never been created....

#1 If the U.S. government had been issuing debt-free money all this time, the U.S. government could conceivably have a national debt of zero dollars. Instead, we currently have a national debt that is over 14 trillion dollars.

#2 If the U.S. government had been issuing debt-free money all this time, the U.S. government would likely not be spending one penny on interest payments. Instead, the U.S. government spent over 413 billion dollars on interest on the national debt during fiscal 2010. This is money that belonged to U.S. taxpayers that was transferred to the U.S. government which in turn was transferred to wealthy international bankers and other foreign governments. It is being projected that the U.S. government will be paying 900 billion dollars just in interest on the national debt by the year 2019.

#3 If the U.S. government could issue debt-free money, there would not even have to be a debate about raising "the debt ceiling", because such a debate would not even be necessary.

#4 If the U.S. government could issue debt-free money, it is conceivable that we would not even need the IRS. You doubt this? Well, the truth is that the United States did just fine for well over a hundred years without a national income tax. But about the same time the Federal Reserve was created a national income tax was instituted as well. The whole idea was that the wealth of the American people would be transferred to the U.S. government by force and then transferred into the hands of the ultra-wealthy in the form of interest payments.

#5 If the Federal Reserve did not exist, we would not be on the verge of national insolvency. The Congressional Budget Office is projecting that U.S. government debt held by the public will reach a staggering 716 percent of GDP by the year 2080. Remember when I used the term "debt spiral" earlier? Well, this is what a debt spiral looks like....
COMBAT VET

Clearfield, UT

#253286 Jan 14, 2011
COMBAT VET

Clearfield, UT

#253287 Jan 14, 2011
Nightshift wrote:
palin, romney, huntsmann ambassador to china NO WAY!!!
crusty

Newport, ME

#253288 Jan 14, 2011
Nightshift wrote:
i wouldn't but some people just can't stop yapping about her, and fox news

do you like the new president of pnac

President Barack Obama??

Hope you are well in your lands of diminishing benefits
COMBAT VET

Clearfield, UT

#253289 Jan 14, 2011
2010 list of 30 Donor Alert Ministries

Each year MinistryWatch.com also produces a list of 30 ministries that engage in questionable practices that should cause donors to pause before giving. We refer to this list as "Donor Alerts" as these organizations have various red flag issues including: revocation of tax-exempt status, government investigations of their practices, extremely high salaries, ties to cultic practices and more. Donors should prayerfully consider not giving to these organizations due to the very serious flaws we have highlighted in each case. Please click on the link to reveal the thirty ministries that make up our 2010 List of Donor Alerts.

* All Gods Creatures Shelter
* Angel Food Ministries
* Benny Hinn
* Bishop Eddie Long
* Bread of Life Mission
* Breakthrough Ministries
* Creflo Dollar Ministries
* Crystal Cathedral Ministries
* Eastland Praise and Worship
* Ever Increasing Faith Ministries

* Ezekiel's House
* Family Care Foundation
* Feed The Children
* Greater St. James Holiness
* Inspirational Network (INSP)
* Joel Osteen Ministries
* Kenneth Copeland Ministries
* Leroy Jenkins/ Healing Waters
* Mike Murdock/ The Wisdom Center
* Morris Cerullo World Evangelism

* Paula White Ministries
* Prophetic Image Expressions
* RHEMA/ Kenneth Hagin Ministries
* Success N Life/ SNL/ Robert Tilton
* TBN/ Trinity Broadcasting Network
* TD Jakes Ministries
* Tony Alamo Christian Ministries
* White Dove Fellowship
* Without Walls International Church
* World-Wide Missions
COMBAT VET

Clearfield, UT

#253290 Jan 14, 2011
COMBAT VET

Clearfield, UT

#253291 Jan 14, 2011
crusty

Newport, ME

#253292 Jan 14, 2011
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes one certainly could, however, a much better argument is simply regulating guns as strictly as we do cars and you have my support! The only reason I mention the manufacturer to be held liable is that, when it comes to guns, we keep passing completely useless laws.
can walk in walk out with a new car/truck

mr.! man

what are existing laws where you live, pretty tight or is everyone rich enough to be above the law,
COMBAT VET

Clearfield, UT

#253293 Jan 14, 2011
crusty

Newport, ME

#253294 Jan 14, 2011
COMBAT VET wrote:
2010 list of 30 Donor Alert Ministries
Each year MinistryWatch.com also produces a list of 30 ministries that engage in questionable practices that should cause donors to pause before giving. We refer to this list as "Donor Alerts" as these organizations have various red flag issues including: revocation of tax-exempt status, government investigations of their practices, extremely high salaries, ties to cultic practices and more. Donors should prayerfully consider not giving to these organizations due to the very serious flaws we have highlighted in each case. Please click on the link to reveal the thirty ministries that make up our 2010 List of Donor Alerts.
* All Gods Creatures Shelter
* Angel Food Ministries
* Benny Hinn
* Bishop Eddie Long
* Bread of Life Mission
* Breakthrough Ministries

* Creflo Dollar Ministries

* Crystal Cathedral Ministries

* Eastland Praise and Worship
* Ever Increasing Faith Ministries
* Ezekiel's House
* Family Care Foundation
* Feed The Children
* Greater St. James Holiness
* Inspirational Network (INSP)
* Joel Osteen Ministries
* Kenneth Copeland Ministries
* Leroy Jenkins/ Healing Waters
* Mike Murdock/ The Wisdom Center
* Morris Cerullo World Evangelism
* Paula White Ministries
* Prophetic Image Expressions
* RHEMA/ Kenneth Hagin Ministries
* Success N Life/ SNL/ Robert Tilton
* TBN/ Trinity Broadcasting Network
* TD Jakes Ministries
* Tony Alamo Christian Ministries
* White Dove Fellowship
* Without Walls International Church
* World-Wide Missions
lol I can't wait
2 donate

Creflo Dollar Ministries

lol

thanks tho

interesting
crusty

Newport, ME

#253295 Jan 14, 2011
i'm surprised the place my inlaws go isn't on that list CV
crusty

Newport, ME

#253296 Jan 14, 2011
crusty wrote:
<quoted text> can walk in walk out with a new car/truck
mr.! man
what are existing laws where you live, pretty tight or is everyone rich enough to be above the law,
well i guess that 'd be tough

to walk and drive at the same time

i could do it tho(i see u praying for just that rider)maybe i'd run over myself
rider

Marquette, MI

#253297 Jan 14, 2011
crusty

Newport, ME

#253298 Jan 14, 2011
the real conspiracy

opec kuwaiti oil minister say

100$ a barrel

o k

(who's the new leader of opec?)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Everett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News County GOP party names new chairwoman (Dec '12) 13 hr dershowitz demented 5
Celebrate Recovery (Feb '12) Aug 4 Jerry Thomas 8
Review: Sound Air Solutions (Jan '11) Jun '17 Riley M 47
Everett City Planners and Boeing (Sep '12) Jun '17 Cyndi A 4
News Man pleads guilty in deadly shooting (Jun '09) Mar '17 Jojo69 4
Lk Serene Homes Flooding (Feb '17) Feb '17 Debbie Bly-Olsen 1
News Snohomish boy beaten for poor report card (Jun '08) Jan '17 Anonymous 13

Everett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Everett Mortgages