Mark Craig

UK

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Oh yea people all around the world, this is something i have just confirmed , After i saw the post of mariam ,jasmine,preet,Carolyn, Pamela, Whitney ,Adams, Robert and Shelly, about what Dr Olumba has done for them in restoring thier joy by bringing back their Ex , bringing back the wayward son back home and getting back thier jobs and so on..I was so suprised and wondering if i could be a victim of the sucess stories too. so i contacted him and told him i was married for years but my marriage was not a happy one, my husband does not have my time and never cared about me or my kids, but after i contacted Dr Olumba, he also told me to smile trice as usual and assured me everything will be back to normal in less than 24hrs, to my surprise, My husband got home Exactly 2pm yesterday which was unsual and took the kids out to the cinema and see a movie, then also to the amusement park...he came back home and hugged, begged me he was sorry and will never neglet me and the kids again...i was so glad and was about calling Dr olumba to testify but he said he already knew about it, All he want me to do is just,tell friends and people to contact him with any kind of solutions,Friends i can swear by anything that Dr Olumba is a man you can contact for help and he is trustworthy.Here his is private mail olumbaspiritualproblemsolver@g mail.com or cell number +2348169108089

Mark Craig (Dublin)
I BUST SCAMMERS

Roanoke, VA

#2 Feb 9, 2013
I told the witch doctor I was in love with you
I told the witch doctor you didn't love me too
And then the witch doctor, he told me what to do
He said that ....

Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang
Walla walla, bing bang
Walla walla, bing bang...
Walla walla, bing bang
Walla walla, bing bang

----------

Revised for you (Scammer's Creed)

Ooo Eee, Ooo Ah Aha I Only Know How To Scam
Walla Walla, I'm A Ding Dong
Always Trying To Do Wrong

Ooo Eee, Ooo Ah Ah, Oh Dang I'm A Scum Bag
Nothing But A Dirty Rag

Big Bang, No One Likes Me
I Try To Steal From Society
First I Claim To Be A Man
In My Next Post My Gender
Has Turned To A Mam

Ooo Eee, Ooo Ah Aha, Walla Walla,
I am a STUPID Scammer
This I Am.

Read Scammers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Everett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boeing, Thai Airways International celebrate 25... Jun 26 litesong 1
Save $100 Directv Dicount Coupon Jun '15 guy4709 1
Review: Sound Air Solutions (Jan '11) May '15 Kelly H 44
Review: GEEKDEAL.COM (Jan '09) Apr '15 jimbo 19
I need to sell my suboxin. Mar '15 Bobbit 1
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a Mar '15 supplier in seattle 1
HopeWorks Social Enterprise Survey Feb '15 CameronWhite 1
More from around the web

Everett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE