created by: wonder | Jan 17, 2009

Everett, MA

1,223 votes

Do you think Jason Marcus is guilty?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes, he's a creep
  • No possible way
  • It's possible but maybe not
  • I think it was an exaggeration
Comments
21 - 40 of 141 Comments Last updated Feb 9, 2012
Question

AOL

#21 Jan 30, 2009
Claire Laidlaw is a fine person. She committed no crime. Why send her parents a copy of Jasons arrest "mug shot"?
Question

AOL

#22 Jan 30, 2009
Jeffrey wrote:
To Question... Police Report Requests: You may request a copy of a police report only when an investigation into an incident has been completed, and the case has been officially closed. All active investigations are restricted to law enforcement personnel. Persons requesting the police report must have an involvement in the case as a victim, witness, or a defendant...This was posted in another thread. So, maybe, I do NOT stand corrected !
Police reports are public records. They are published WEEKLY in many local papers. You are 100% WRONG. Police investigations are PRIVATE. Police reports are public.
A Hole

Holbrook, MA

#23 Jan 30, 2009
What Jeffrey reposted can be found on the police department web site as their policy; however, what someone posted in one of these threads seemed to a legitimate description of this police report. So I'm not sure what's what.
Just Curious

Medford, MA

#24 Feb 19, 2009
Was Jason Marcus arrested on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 for something?
steve

Brockton, MA

#25 Feb 20, 2009
Having Known Jason for a long long time I can honestly say he's a man of upstanding character.And in our court system people are innocent till proven guilty not the other way around.
Resident

Everett, MA

#26 Feb 20, 2009
So, are you saying he was arrested Tuesday, but he is innocent until proven guilty?
truthteller

Everett, MA

#27 Feb 21, 2009
steve wrote:
Having Known Jason for a long long time I can honestly say he's a man of upstanding character.And in our court system people are innocent till proven guilty not the other way around.
Thou shalt not speak evil of the Grim Groper.

Topix is not part of our court system.
fuckuall

Brockton, MA

#28 Feb 21, 2009
i think u guys r all retarded. jason is a close friend and i know for a fact that he would never sexually assault anyone.he is madly in love with claire and would never put her through something like that. that d/i/r/t/y brazillian just thinks that he has money due to the fact that he's a politician and wants to try 2 extort him.she was just looking for some money. If she doesn't shut up i am going to give her a d/i/c/k sandwich nd that applies to the rest of u who wanna talk shit about jason marcus.and 4 all of u who spend ur time on here, get a f/u/c/k/i/n/g life nd stop picking on sumone who u don't know like i do.nd remember, D/I/C/K SANDWICHES 4 ALL!!!!!!!!!!
fuckuall

Brockton, MA

#29 Feb 21, 2009
get a life! D/I/C/K SANDWICHES 4 ALL!!!!!!!
Eddie

Carnation, WA

#30 Feb 21, 2009
fuckuall wrote:
get a life! D/I/C/K SANDWICHES 4 ALL!!!!!!!
Nice language
FUTWO

Medford, MA

#31 Feb 21, 2009
fuckuall wrote:
i think u guys r all retarded. jason is a close friend and i know for a fact that he would never sexually assault anyone.he is madly in love with claire and would never put her through something like that. that d/i/r/t/y brazillian just thinks that he has money due to the fact that he's a politician and wants to try 2 extort him.she was just looking for some money. If she doesn't shut up i am going to give her a d/i/c/k sandwich nd that applies to the rest of u who wanna talk shit about jason marcus.and 4 all of u who spend ur time on here, get a f/u/c/k/i/n/g life nd stop picking on sumone who u don't know like i do.nd remember, D/I/C/K SANDWICHES 4 ALL!!!!!!!!!!
No wonder why Jason is a weirdo he has weirdo friends. Posts like this dont help him and you avoided answering the question. As for your dirty Brazilian comment, U need to get a life. You were not there and dont know what happened. Evidence HOWEVER proves SOMETHING happened. The WOMAN in question knew about things that she should not and COULD NOT have known, unless that filthy pig showed her.
Eddie

Carnation, WA

#32 Feb 21, 2009
fuckuall wrote:
i think u guys r all retarded. jason is a close friend and i know for a fact that he would never sexually assault anyone.he is madly in love with claire and would never put her through something like that. that d/i/r/t/y brazillian just thinks that he has money due to the fact that he's a politician and wants to try 2 extort him.she was just looking for some money. If she doesn't shut up i am going to give her a d/i/c/k sandwich nd that applies to the rest of u who wanna talk shit about jason marcus.and 4 all of u who spend ur time on here, get a f/u/c/k/i/n/g life nd stop picking on sumone who u don't know like i do.nd remember, D/I/C/K SANDWICHES 4 ALL!!!!!!!!!!
This display of writing has to be in the top 5 worst displays of grammer in topix history. Were you in English class with Everett Fine Worker? You know sometimes you have to keep your thoughts to yourself, and this would have been a good start.
Eve

Salem, MA

#33 Feb 21, 2009
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>This display of writing has to be in the top 5 worst displays of grammer in topix history. Were you in English class with Everett Fine Worker? You know sometimes you have to keep your thoughts to yourself, and this would have been a good start.
It's grammar not grammer dumbass...
Eddie

Carnation, WA

#34 Feb 21, 2009
Eve wrote:
<quoted text>
It's grammar not grammer dumbass...
forgive me we all typo once in a while. Why are so many posters here quick to call names, another nice person showing what they are made of.
Beth

Boston, MA

#35 Feb 21, 2009
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>forgive me we all typo once in a while. Why are so many posters here quick to call names, another nice person showing what they are made of.
Does anyone see the irony here?
Eddie

Carnation, WA

#36 Feb 21, 2009
Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone see the irony here?
never called anyone a name, I pointed out bad grammer and lousy content. never a name so take your irony and well you know what to do with it.
Beth

Salem, MA

#37 Feb 21, 2009
grammar
Eddie

Carnation, WA

#38 Feb 21, 2009
Beth wrote:
grammar
Sorry Beth I was testing the teacher, you might know her, Eve.Isn't that ironic!
Eddie

Carnation, WA

#39 Feb 21, 2009
Beth wrote:
grammar
Wow can you believe the interest over one word spelled incorrectly.Are you and Eve past spelling bee champs? I have a gold star for you, and when you get it put the shiny thing on your forehead. I'm guilty of spelling one word wrong I hope I Amused you,laugh it off and let's move on.
fuckuall

Brockton, MA

#40 Feb 28, 2009
eddie y r u even posting on this blog?!?!!? u do not even live in massachusetts!!! u must have no life if u had the time 2 read up on this story!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Everett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is accused of Sexual Harassment The Mayor o... 4 hr Rug Doctor 9
Boycotting Honey Dew Donuts Until Mayor DeMaria... 9 hr Arthur T 3
Everett Independent Where is the Mayor's story 15 hr Let the good time... 10
effing third party energy scammers Thu unhappy n grid cu... 1
Everett Crimson Tide Football Thu football fan 4
DiMaria Waters Ave. Thu fed up 7
Wife of Everett mayor decries allegations Thu Rico 19
•••

Everett News Video

•••
•••

Everett Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Everett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Everett News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Everett
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••