Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated May 20, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
heard it all

Medford, MA

#1 Oct 31, 2010
Isn't that simply amazing? I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that Stat's in a lot of trouble with the state over absentee ballots? He just hired the king of absentees.
oh no

Boston, MA

#2 Oct 31, 2010
good point time to vote for Dennis on Tuesday at least god will be on our side
knock knock

New York, NY

#3 Nov 4, 2010
oh stat isn't in just a little trouble - his reply to Cullen from Globe about filing absentee himself because he anticipated being in church on election day will prove to be a career ending comment. that kind of arrogance doesn't go unnoticed, may take a little while but they'll get to him. Sal's comment that there was nothing going on but if there was he had nothing to do with it is an attempt at initiating plausible deniability which is more feeble than his intellect. how many campaign meetings did your neighbor stat attend sal? my bet is mattarazo or his underlings will be first to blab after only 10 interviews until an absentee confides "they didn't tell me I could be charged w/perjury or that it is a federal offense"

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4 Nov 4, 2010
I think it was a little arrogant on Stat’s part to announce Wayne Matewsky as his new Chief of Staff before the election. This whole thing just blows my mind.
Syd Barrett

Waltham, MA

#5 Nov 4, 2010
How do you work in the same office when there is a restraining order in play LOL
knock knock

Hingham, MA

#6 Nov 4, 2010
see one thinks I am nuts and another thinks off topic....two biggest perpetuators of voting fraud together again like peas and carrots...except only one will be indicted
stay tuned - the authorities move but they move and Stat's career ending comment did NOT go unnoticed
we'll see how nuts this is or how off topic soon enough
No Name

AOL

#7 Nov 4, 2010
Only in EVERETT politics !!!! One has a restraining order against the other - but they are 'best buds'??? Huh ????

Stat perhaps you need to go to church more often...
Cindy

Cambridge, MA

#8 Nov 4, 2010
oh no wrote:
good point time to vote for Dennis on Tuesday at least god will be on our side
AMEN!

“Let's turn it around!”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#9 Nov 5, 2010
When did Stat bring Wayne on board? This is the first I have heard of this. I thought they couldn't stand each other. Are you guys sure this is true.
Heya

Boston, MA

#10 Nov 8, 2010
None of you got into arguments with your friends and didnt talk for a while ? I think its great that theyre together.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#11 Nov 8, 2010
MASSACHUSETTS ABSENTEE BALLOTS

Who Can Absentee Vote in Massachusetts?

A voter may vote by absentee ballot if he/she:

• Will be absent from his city or town on Election Day
• Has a physical disability preventing him from voting at the polling place
• Holds religious beliefs that prevent him from voting on Election Day

Generally, a voter must be registered in order to vote absentee, though several exceptions exist: Those outside of Massachusetts, prisoners, and members of the armed forces or merchant marine, or their spouses or dependents, do not need to be registered in order to vote absentee.
Its over

Medford, MA

#12 Apr 13, 2012
Hearing they are both in a lot of trouble and you'll be hearing about it very soon!
resident

Winthrop, MA

#13 Apr 13, 2012
Its over wrote:
Hearing they are both in a lot of trouble and you'll be hearing about it very soon!
Been hearing this for months and months but nothing ever happens!
Gone

Medford, MA

#14 Apr 13, 2012
I heard it coming as well. I know a few people that were called in front of a grand jury.
ward 2

Malden, MA

#15 Jan 30, 2013
Wayne tops the ticket with absentee ballots
Kevin

Everett, MA

#16 Feb 1, 2013
Yeah you're right. Wayne will top the ticket by campaigning EVERY DAY and working non stop to win this race. The guy has been in business for 30 years. Show the guy some respect. What he does in a day the other guys can't do in a week for that matter. Trust me. Keep up the good work Wayne. The website is amazing by the way.
www.waynematewsky.com
Never Laid a Brick

Malden, MA

#17 Feb 1, 2013
Amazingly bad.

Does he even know where the State House is?

Just how many salaries is the guy collecting? Since the State Rep's office is still functioning, shouldn't he be putting in some time there?
Just Wondering

Winthrop, MA

#18 Feb 2, 2013
Exactly what business has Wayne been in for 30 years, besides the business of BS?
Brian_H

United States

#19 Mar 22, 2013
It is appalling that you breathe, nevertheless walk around insulting disabled children! This poor child, who's lucky enough by God's good grace to MAKE it to her 7TH birthday, has her birthday dinner celebration RUINED by the likes of an elected official, a "spokesperson for the rest of us", who THEN has the audacity to deny to evrryone but the staff at THE ROUDHOUSE...probably cuz that girl is less than nothing in your feeble mind and you more than likely pay notjing when you and your cronies dine there!!! You, are ann ASSHOLE! And I hope you get "nothing" in return in the polls and the rest of your wasted excuse of a life!
been around this town

Everett, MA

#20 Mar 22, 2013
Wayne also sits on the board of Commissioners for the Everett Housing Authority. He is the commissioner that represents labor on that board and the salary is around eight grand a year. The board meets once a month and I believe Carlo is the one who appoints that person. Not bad money for 12 times a year! Why this is never mentioned any where I don't know? The housing is state funded in Everett by your tax dollars.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Everett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song game, anyone? (Mar '10) 2 hr SLY WEST 1,411
Natives are restless 3 hr Voice of Reason 6
best high school in massachusetts 5 hr Ghost 9
Four women accuse Everett mayor of sexual haras... Aug 30 sad 38
Who is accused of Sexual Harassment The Mayor o... Aug 30 OINK OINK FOR THE... 10
Boycotting Honey Dew Donuts Until Mayor DeMaria... Aug 29 Arthur T 3
Everett Independent Where is the Mayor's story Aug 29 Let the good time... 10
•••

Everett News Video

•••
•••

Everett Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Everett People Search