information regarding body found in m...

information regarding body found in magnolia ct home

Posted in the Everett Forum

just me

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Nov 26, 2012
Can anyone provide additional information about the alleged body found in a home on magnolia ct? I cam across a few blogs questioning arrests, a dead body, and it being related to the stabbing on homer st all of this back in October.... But I've googled all day and can't find any additional information/ confirmation regarding the body.

thank you
Tony

Everett, MA

#2 Nov 26, 2012
Call te mayor office he will tell you everthing is fine just dont over fill your blue barrel .
john

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Nov 26, 2012
What happened
EvSUXs

Everett, MA

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Did U Grad fr Spelling Class @ Ev HS ? RU spk-ing of the 30-yo Male hacked to death by a 20-yo Male w/ a Machete on HOSMER STREET, EVERETT, MA - or some fictional ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT tale of "Homer + the Iliad" ? duh ?

Was the DEAD BODY on Magnolia Court - a Male or Female + what age ?
just me wrote:
Can anyone provide additional information about the alleged body found in a home on magnolia ct? I cam across a few blogs questioning arrests, a dead body, and it being related to the stabbing on homer st all of this back in October.... But I've googled all day and can't find any additional information/ confirmation regarding the body.
thank you
just me

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Nov 26, 2012
EvSUXs wrote:
Did U Grad fr Spelling Class @ Ev HS ? RU spk-ing of the 30-yo Male hacked to death by a 20-yo Male w/ a Machete on HOSMER STREET, EVERETT, MA - or some fictional ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT tale of "Homer + the Iliad" ? duh ?
Was the DEAD BODY on Magnolia Court - a Male or Female + what age ?
<quoted text>
. Did you? Phones miss spell shit get over it. I don't know what sex the body was, the post juat said body found inside the home.
just me

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Nov 26, 2012
The arrest was related to the 30 yr old man stabbed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Everett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Everett aux police 1 hr WhackerCentral 19
Make Schools Education Quality better, Share yo... (Aug '09) 3 hr Bada Bing 29
Swan st. Park Stabbing (Jun '13) 12 hr Peter Cheeks 4
Who knows mario scire? Arrowhead dr. Or m.a.s b... Wed Mariosucks 3
Fort Banks 1964 Army base Wed ronnieftbanks 1
police officer lied on job application Jul 22 FakeNews 48
Candidates list of names Jul 21 Carnac 3

Everett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance