More Drug Busts In Everett

Posted in the Everett Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 08

AOL

#1 Jun 23, 2009
Everett police arrest drug dealers in two separate drug investigaions.

Gelerick Phanor of 243 Park Street was arrested as a result of an ongoing investigation into the distribution of crack cocaine.

Everett police undercover officer agreed to meet and purchase crack cocaine from Gelerick Phanor in the area of Glendale Park.

Phanor was arrested on charges of distribution of a Class B substance (crack) and possession w/intent to distribute a Class B substance (crack) within a school zone.
Phalnor was found in possession of oxycontin and crack and also charged w/intent to distribute.

Also arrested Dequan F Lee of 9 High Street and Rondell M Lee of 114 Freemont Ave after undercover police agreed to meet and purchase cocaine from Rondell Lee and Dequan Lee.

Ramon A Rivera 11 Hancock Street and Angel J Rodriguez of 28 Jackson Street Lawrence were arrested as a result of an on-going investigation into drug activity at 11 Hancock Street. Undercover police went to purchase cocaine from Ramon Rivera at 11 Hancock street and his supplier Angel J Rodriguez and arrested them both at the scene.
Both will be arraigned in Malden District court on charges of distribution of a Class B (cocaine) substance, possession w/intent to distribute cocaine within a School zone and conspiracy to violate the controlled substance law.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#2 Jun 23, 2009
They all sound like illegal aliens or immigrants to me. But the government keeps letting them in the US.

Location hidden

#5 Jun 23, 2009
And the attacks by "csp" ARE getting old. Grow up.
Eddie

Sammamish, WA

#6 Jun 23, 2009
The Gov't will not get rid of her, they need her tax money to support the illegals who are sucking us dry. The key word here is "illegal." She and a lot of other Americans are sick of the monstrous debt we have acquired from them.

Location hidden

#7 Jun 23, 2009
Eddie wrote:
The Gov't will not get rid of her, they need her tax money to support the illegals who are sucking us dry. The key word here is "illegal." She and a lot of other Americans are sick of the monstrous debt we have acquired from them.
Eddie, I thought you were my friend :-(
Eddie

Sammamish, WA

#8 Jun 23, 2009
_Levi_ wrote:
<quoted text>Eddie, I thought you were my friend :-(
You took my post the wrong way. I was just saying they need taxpayers to fund the illegals. Sorry if you were offended>
paul

Cambridge, MA

#10 Jun 24, 2009
well if the police lived in the city they would care

Location hidden

#11 Jun 24, 2009
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text> You took my post the wrong way. I was just saying they need taxpayers to fund the illegals. Sorry if you were offended>
No problem.
Not a Fan

Medford, MA

#12 Jun 24, 2009
paul wrote:
great point!!
foster parent

Boston, MA

#13 Jun 24, 2009
paul wrote:
Just because they don't wear EPD on their sleeve doesn't mean they don't live here.....because they do!
Just a note

Medford, MA

#14 Jun 24, 2009
"hey all sound like illegal aliens or immigrants to me. But the government keeps letting them in the US."

Not for nothing, but there is a difference between illegal aliens and immigrants. There have been Riveras and Rodriguezes here for hundreds of years, probably longer than your ancestors. You have no idea if they're immigrants. And if they are immigrants, you have no idea if they're illegal.

You sound like you are saying that all crime is committed by immigrants, and illegal immigrants in particular. Is this what you are saying?
everett immigrant

Boston, MA

#15 Jun 24, 2009
Levi,
In case you forgot, this nation was founded by immigrants. Therefore, it made you an immigrant because you are an immigrant's descendant. So what kind of crime have you committed recently?

Location hidden

#16 Jun 24, 2009
everett immigrant wrote:
Levi,
In case you forgot, this nation was founded by immigrants. Therefore, it made you an immigrant because you are an immigrant's descendant. So what kind of crime have you committed recently?
Have you looked at the Police Logs in the Everett newspapers lately?? Not too many American sounding names there. I'm not saying that American-born Everett citizens don't commit crimes but it seems like there are more committed by non-American born citizens. If they are illegal aliens that commit the crimes, they should be deported.
Just a note

Medford, MA

#17 Jun 24, 2009
"American sounding names"

Again, what exactly is an American sounding name?
Eddie

Sammamish, WA

#18 Jun 24, 2009
Just a note wrote:
Jefferson, Lincoln, Washington, Revere, King, Armstrong, Presley, Franklin, Edison, Ruth, Twain, Graham, Parks, Betsy Ross, Earhart, Marilyn Monroe, Sitting Bull, Alexander G. Bell. Ford, Kennedy, Rockerfeller. Is that American enough for you.
Eddie

Sammamish, WA

#19 Jun 24, 2009
Just a note wrote:
You should be ashamed of yourself.
NONE

Everett, MA

#21 Jun 25, 2009
please gas all the foreigners.
they are ruining Everett.

try getting a job you scum.

AOL

#22 Jun 25, 2009
Those names sound Englisn and Irish to me. I think the poster means real American names such as Ohio, Massachussetts, Hallifax, Wyoming, Wompatuck, Scituate, Assinippi,Cohasset,Pembroke,
Wapping, Monponsett,Manomet,Pocasset,Ca tamut and more.

Those are American names that are from descendents of this land.
Just a note

Medford, MA

#23 Jun 25, 2009
My point is only that one should not assume a person's immigration status based on a last name.

As all of us know, Spanish, Portuguese, Asian and Black people have been part of the fabric of this country for as long as White people -- or longer.

St. Augustine, Florida is the oldest continuously settled city in the United States. Some argue that this country's oldest city is San Juan in the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico. In either case, both were Spanish.

United States

#24 Jun 25, 2009
It just explains the racist sick mentality of people on this blog and who live in Everett.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Everett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whispering Winthrop Shutdown (Aug '12) 6 hr shutdown1234 3
FFF-Everett's Biggest Hypocrite (Jun '15) Sun Five thousand rea... 99
boston rally Sat Average guy 6
The last working white guy just left Everett (Jun '16) Sat May56 5
Those Yuppies got F'd Up by that Jewish Guy Sat Ha Ha Left 1
Treason Sat NOT HAPPY 1
swan st park do over sucks Sat woodlawn 14

Everett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance