First Prev
of 2
Next Last
robert v

Naples, FL

#1 Jan 8, 2010
Who has the best Meatball?
Syd Barret

Waltham, MA

#2 Jan 8, 2010
My Grandmother told me to never eat meatballs out of the house. You never know where their hands have been.
Bill Murray

Chandler, AZ

#3 Jan 8, 2010
The store on Bucknam St on the corner of Cleveland Ave.
tincansailor

Abingdon, VA

#4 Jan 8, 2010
GRANDMA KNOWS BEST,MAKE YOUR OWN.
everett

Medford, MA

#5 Jan 8, 2010
Syd Barret wrote:
My Grandmother told me to never eat meatballs out of the house. You never know where their hands have been.
Thanks Syd, now I'll never order a meatball sub again.
Syd Barret

Waltham, MA

#6 Jan 8, 2010
everett wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Syd, now I'll never order a meatball sub again.
Especially when the maker serves you with the raw hamburg encrusted in her diamond ring.
everett

Medford, MA

#7 Jan 8, 2010
Syd Barret wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially when the maker serves you with the raw hamburg encrusted in her diamond ring.
Is it the owner of Stewart's Pub?
Syd Barret

Waltham, MA

#8 Jan 8, 2010
everett wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it the owner of Stewart's Pub?
No, they don't serve meatballs

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#9 Jan 8, 2010
Someone told me that he got a meatball sub at DiBlasi's once. He bit into it and there was a cockroach. He did NOT make up the story. It really happened. I make my own at home.
Steak and Cheese Please

Chandler, AZ

#10 Jan 8, 2010
I'm sorry I can't help it but HOW do you know for a fact that it happened? Just because someone told you so? Are you that nieve? I mean unless you saw it with your OWN eyes how can you believe someone's story 100%? I'm just curious. I'm not saying it didn't happen but would you testify in court to their statement being factual? And if so what would you base that fact on?
No Consequences

Malden, MA

#11 Jan 8, 2010
Steak and Cheese Please wrote:
I'm sorry I can't help it but HOW do you know for a fact that it happened? Just because someone told you so? Are you that nieve? I mean unless you saw it with your OWN eyes how can you believe someone's story 100%? I'm just curious. I'm not saying it didn't happen but would you testify in court to their statement being factual? And if so what would you base that fact on?
You could also mention that this is considered hearsay. Also telling stories like this without proof to back it up could land you in court for slander.
I have eaten at Diblas's many times and have never had anything except excellent service and the best sub around! My only issue with them is that I rarely have cash on me and the don't take debit/credit cards!
Syd Barret

Waltham, MA

#12 Jan 8, 2010
_Levi_ wrote:
Someone told me that he got a meatball sub at DiBlasi's once. He bit into it and there was a cockroach. He did NOT make up the story. It really happened. I make my own at home.
Maybe as a New Years resolution you can stop dropping post that are based on "Someone told me , that they heard from their cousins sisters friend that". You're saying this stuff while there is a guy up there at DiBlasi's whose trying to make a living. Have some consideration.

Then Levi, when he goes out of business because of the cockroach rumor, you piss and moan when a Brazilian shop opens up in it's place.
everett dad

Chandler, AZ

#13 Jan 8, 2010
Syd Barret wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe as a New Years resolution you can stop dropping post that are based on "Someone told me , that they heard from their cousins sisters friend that". You're saying this stuff while there is a guy up there at DiBlasi's whose trying to make a living. Have some consideration.
Then Levi, when he goes out of business because of the cockroach rumor, you piss and moan when a Brazilian shop opens up in it's place.
Totally agree. and I totally agree with Consequences as well. A great sub everytime I order one there. Been that way since it opened!
No Consequences

Malden, MA

#14 Jan 8, 2010
Syd Barret wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe as a New Years resolution you can stop dropping post that are based on "Someone told me , that they heard from their cousins sisters friend that". You're saying this stuff while there is a guy up there at DiBlasi's whose trying to make a living. Have some consideration.
Then Levi, when he goes out of business because of the cockroach rumor, you piss and moan when a Brazilian shop opens up in it's place.
So very very true! I think Levi wants businesses like DiBlasi's to go out of business so he can b**ch about another Brazilian business. He has to get new material from somewhere...
everett

Medford, MA

#15 Jan 8, 2010
Well I for one will never eat at DiBlasi's again. That will always be in the back of my mind. I don't want to inspect everything I eat. Thanks Levi.
No Consequences

Malden, MA

#16 Jan 8, 2010
everett wrote:
Well I for one will never eat at DiBlasi's again. That will always be in the back of my mind. I don't want to inspect everything I eat. Thanks Levi.
Really? Really? So you believe every "My friend told me that her sister's cousin...." story?
Where is your all time favorite place to eat? Because I heard from a friend of mine that her cousin's brother's friend once went there and found rat turds in his food. Oh gosh, didn't mean to spoil it for you.
everett

Medford, MA

#17 Jan 8, 2010
There are too many other places to go.
No Consequences

Malden, MA

#18 Jan 8, 2010
everett wrote:
There are too many other places to go.
Hey everett, did you know that the FDA allows 2.5 bugs per food product before it is any kind of violation? That means in any box of cereal, can or frozen package of food you could be eating up to 2.5 roaches or more per meal? YUMMY!
Time

Winthrop, MA

#19 Jan 8, 2010
Bill Murray wrote:
The store on Bucknam St on the corner of Cleveland Ave.
I agree....great meatballs, fresh bread
thenoseknows

Medford, MA

#20 Jan 8, 2010
i agree with syd and his grandma, mine told me the same thing and i dont buy meatball subs outside of the house.oh and by the way if i may ask, does anyone add water to the meat when they are making

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Everett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The MOB is back in town Nov 17 VanCampin 25
Omar Easy - New EHS Asst. Principal (Aug '12) Nov 17 Fake News 105
Hancock fire station Nov 17 Trumpdump 5
Frederick Cook of Somerville Mass Nov 13 Hoo 3
brazilians in everett gotta go (Apr '12) Nov 13 Obamacare 242
Everett (Jul '08) Nov 11 Mark 704
Rosa DiFlorio Nov 11 EverettCitizen 14

Everett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Everett Mortgages