Rude

United States

#1 Jan 31, 2013
I recently went to the doctors on Norwood St . I put 1.00 in the meter I was in there for about twenty mins ! Yup u guessed it I game out to a twenty dollar ticket by nasty , city is a joke ! She gets her rocks of by writing tickets to people on broken meters looser ! There is no way that that was the allowed time but u can't argue with ugly cause she's just doing her job right ! Then you can't send a check by mail cash only in person really ?? or online for a fee anything for an extra buck !
martha

Jamaica Plain, MA

#2 Jan 31, 2013
get a hearing, and in the future you can put a note that the meter is broken, that is the only way they will know about it. If you think I'm kidding I am not I always have a package of sticky's and scotch tape in my glove box cause you just never know.
UDope

Medford, MA

#3 Jan 31, 2013
Rude wrote:
I recently went to the doctors on Norwood St . I put 1.00 in the meter I was in there for about twenty mins ! Yup u guessed it I game out to a twenty dollar ticket by nasty , city is a joke ! She gets her rocks of by writing tickets to people on broken meters looser ! There is no way that that was the allowed time but u can't argue with ugly cause she's just doing her job right ! Then you can't send a check by mail cash only in person really ?? or online for a fee anything for an extra buck !

Hey Grannie

Did you even take the time to check to see if the $1.00 took!

Of course not.

Dope
Rsident

Malden, MA

#4 Jan 31, 2013
UDope does not offer any good advice He should be banned
Rude

United States

#5 Jan 31, 2013
UDope wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Grannie
Did you even take the time to check to see if the $1.00 took!
Of course not.
Dope
Hey dip shit I'm only 35 for 1 and yes I checked to see if it took ass wipe ! Go blow ur BS up some white trash like yourselves ass ! I work pay my taxes & am sick of getting screwed unlike u who probably sits on ur welfare ass all day waiting to shout out nasty comments on ant topic because you beat up ur whole life ! Get a life u creep ! For that matter get a job or go pay my ticket jerk !
meter maid

Boston, MA

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Rude wrote:
contest it then fight it in court. They never have evidence to prove you didn't pay the meter. Key word being evidence.....your word vs hers.....innocent til proven guilty.
Actually

Medford, MA

#7 Jan 31, 2013
They won't take a check at city hall but they WILL take it if you mail it to them
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

#8 Jan 31, 2013
Is that true - they will take a check if you mail it to them ... but will not take a check if you give a check in person at the parking clerk's office......

can anyone explain the logic to this???

City hall takes checks for water bills, excise tax, real estate tax,- what is the difference....??????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Everett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman stealing from yards 3 hr gotta make a living 18
Why is the mayor get beaten up by everyone? hm... 3 hr ignorant 28
Revere, Neighbor Districts Unite To Handle 'Urb... 4 hr Totally disgusted 3
Neighborhoods (Jun '09) 4 hr bostondj 73
taxes 5 hr Ted 17
Fred Foresteire (Jan '13) Oct 18 Long shot 138
Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Oct 17 DCF are Monsters 1,185

Everett News Video

Everett Dating
Find my Match

Everett Jobs

Everett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Everett News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Everett

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]