First Prev
of 2
Next Last
neighbor

Malden, MA

#1 Feb 16, 2012
hit and run on second st. a woman was leaving card game and was hit and left in middle of road as others leaving silver fox ran to her aid!! asshole/scumbag driver took off. lets hope he drives himself into a tree, and saves us the money to hang him/her. my prayers are with victim...
My Stars

Everett, MA

#2 Feb 16, 2012
neighbor wrote:
hit and run on second st. a woman was leaving card game and was hit and left in middle of road as others leaving silver fox ran to her aid!! asshole/scumbag driver took off. lets hope he drives himself into a tree, and saves us the money to hang him/her. my prayers are with victim...
A "card game" at Silver Fox 2!.....who knew!.....there's a sucker born every minute!
Whats that phoney "Madam Chairwoman" doing about this!
looking north

Malden, MA

#3 Feb 17, 2012
My Stars wrote:
<quoted text>
A "card game" at Silver Fox 2!.....who knew!.....there's a sucker born every minute!
Whats that phoney "Madam Chairwoman" doing about this!
Nothing at all..Just like she does week to week,year to year.. nothing..She didn't even attend the last meeting, and had Alderman Van Campen do her dirty work at a license meeting regarding a long time repair shop that keeps a clean shop and cleans his building frontage of trash generated by the brazilian store on the corner.. maybe she can address the real issues of that neighborhood. like getting that store to clean up the mess and getting the silver fox owner to clean up his property.. maybe she could ask joe messina to paint over all the "tagging", and tell him to clean and pave his lot, fence it off and properly light the area.shes just another coat holder.
Duh

United States

#4 Feb 17, 2012
And she wants to be Mayor. She has missed at least 4 meetings since being reelected.
Been ripped off too

Cambridge, MA

#5 Feb 17, 2012
neighbor wrote:
What an a..hole
was there

Lynn, MA

#6 Feb 17, 2012
was there last night at the silver fox for the charity event texas holdem. The woman that got hit last night is a very sweet lady. Her name is Dee. I hope the f..k they find the mother f..ker that hit her. What a scumbag. May he/she rot in hell.
My prayers and thoughts got out to Dee. Wish her well.
looking north

Malden, MA

#7 Feb 17, 2012
Duh wrote:
And she wants to be Mayor. She has missed at least 4 meetings since being reelected.
she'll never be mayor!!! i say we bring back LUKE FERELL..
A Funny

Wayland, MA

#8 Feb 17, 2012
looking north wrote:
<quoted text> Nothing at all..Just like she does week to week,year to year.. nothing..She didn't even attend the last meeting, and had Alderman Van Campen do her dirty work at a license meeting regarding a long time repair shop that keeps a clean shop and cleans his building frontage of trash generated by the brazilian store on the corner.. maybe she can address the real issues of that neighborhood. like getting that store to clean up the mess and getting the silver fox owner to clean up his property.. maybe she could ask joe messina to paint over all the "tagging", and tell him to clean and pave his lot, fence it off and properly light the area.shes just another coat holder.
So, are we all to assume correctly that YOU are the "CLEAN SHOP" holder you speak of at the "license meeting"..........apparen tly.
was there

Lynn, MA

#9 Feb 17, 2012
Just found out that Dee the lady that got hit on second st. in front of the Silva Fox by the a.hole that didn't stop has passed away.
Good news they caught the a.hole. Asian kid. Hope someone does justice for Dee. Rest in peace Dee.
You'll be missed by many.
oh my

Somersworth, NH

#10 Feb 17, 2012
people can be so viscious!
janice j from ohio

Canal Winchester, OH

#11 Feb 17, 2012
dee was my aunt and loved by many,she was the sweetest person you could have ever met.....i hope the person that did this rots in hell forever..... what kind of person hits someone and leaves them for dead? i hope he dies a slow painful death m.f.if i had my way i would string him up and skin him alive......burn in HELL you s.o.b.
vyron from ohio

Canal Winchester, OH

#12 Feb 17, 2012
i am jans husband. give me five minutes alone with the skum bag,then he can rot in hell...... we love you aunt dee you will be truley missed.
looking north

Malden, MA

#13 Feb 17, 2012
A Funny wrote:
<quoted text>So, are we all to assume correctly that YOU are the "CLEAN SHOP" holder you speak of at the "license meeting"..........apparen tly.
no, sorry to disappoint you..and im not from brazil or here illeagally.. im a home owner that has lived in that neighbor hood for 19 yrs. Carlos and his daughter run a good,legit,clean, honest shop.
so sorry

Brookline, MA

#14 Feb 17, 2012
I feel so sorry for the family of Dee,
this should have NEVER happened.

Was the 'person' who ran her down involved in all the parkway racing that the EVERETT POLICE has been fighting with the Staties over jurisdiction?
(neither wanting to take responsibility)

Chief Mazzie, was this guy one of the racers?
Former Everett Resident

New York, NY

#15 Feb 17, 2012
I'm really saddened to hear this news. Dee was a wonderful person who I met at the Silver Fox last year. She really enjoyed the game. I will miss her. My prayers are with you and your family. Janice, please if you have any details I would like to pay my respects.
Former Chelsea Resident

Tampa, FL

#16 Feb 18, 2012
As I sit here and Read some of these Post's it really sicken's me!!!!! Dee Lost Her LIFE on that Night I have known Dee for many Yr's. She Was FAMILY!!! MY FAMILY,So to Bring YOU'R POLITICAL BULLSH!T OUT ON HERE IS UNCALLED FOR!!!! Bring it to CITY HALL Now plz have RESPECT. Dee was loved by many,she was always willing to help out another. I met her when I was just 18 yr's young now I'm 44soon to be 45 yr's old,she was there for me along with the REST of the FAMILY till this day I have MUCH LOVE& RESPECT for DEE. This is to MY FRIEND,AUNT,and PARTNER in CRIME!!! MUCH LOVE TO THE FAMILY!!! I'M SURE IF YOUR READING THIS YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS. xoxo GOD BLESS :)
t money

Boston, MA

#17 Feb 18, 2012
was there wrote:
was there last night at the silver fox for the charity event texas holdem. The woman that got hit last night is a very sweet lady. Her name is Dee. I hope the f..k they find the mother f..ker that hit her. What a scumbag. May he/she rot in hell.
My prayers and thoughts got out to Dee. Wish her well.
from tee i found out dee got hit and im so pissed what a sweet lady played poker with her for years the person who did this should get no break for leaving a sweet lady to die like that my prays go out to dee and her family i hope they find this sob fast
t money

Boston, MA

#18 Feb 18, 2012
dee was real sweet knew and played poker with her for years that sob should get no breaks this was murder when u leave some one to die f manslaugther murder 1 for the bastard my prays go out to dee and her family we all love and will miss you dee down at the fox where you loved to play poker
suziec

Claremont, NH

#19 Feb 18, 2012
Dee was my Dads only living sister. Basically everyone on my fathers side of the family has died from CANCER:( including my dad. My Aunt Dee was still going strong and had plenty of life left in her. They did find the guy that hit her,he was a delivery driver. My mom works for EPD, and the officers there told my mom they will do everything possible to make sure Justice is served. Funeral arrangements are still being made. My Aunt was a very sweet and caring lady she did not deserve what happened to her at all. RIP Aunt Dee we love you. Give my Dad and the rest of my Coito family a big hug n kiss for me xoxo
JACKIE

Malden, MA

#20 Feb 18, 2012
http://dolorescoito.memory-of.com/About.aspx

i just want to share this link with anyone that knew Dee.. just a little something i put together,,, please feel free to add pictures and light a candle in her remembrance <3

Dee was my aunt... yesterday was one of the worse days of our family's life.. justice will def be served... luckily there were witnesses & they did catch the guy... he will pay... i want to thank everyone here for their kind words about my aunt. she was truly an amazing woman...

Auntie Dee && Nana have finally been reunited... have fun up in heaven you two! Don't cause too much trouble! XoxO Love you both!:-*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Everett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
selling my patriot's season tickets!!!! 4 hr PROUD TO BE AN AM... 3
Make Schools Education Quality better, Share yo... (Aug '09) 6 hr Helping hand 63
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Saugus (Aug '15) 7 hr STAHPPP 19
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Cambridge 10 hr Ally Ike 2
City services Sun maldonian 13
lost cat Sat Trumpdump 3
Jamie Russo (Feb '09) Sep 23 Victim472 45

Everett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Everett Mortgages