Chan 7 has a new crew (van) at the new Dunkin Donuts

Posted in the Everett Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chan7

Everett, MA

#1 Jan 3, 2013
right now on Main street..new store...wondering why they might be up there.. anyone know whats up?
Chan7

Everett, MA

#2 Jan 3, 2013
just found it it was robbed.. scared the worker badly..her is her quote...so sad our city

“Working by myself in this area, it’s very dangerous,” said Kaitiah.

Read more: http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local/1200...

in this area huh? wow at one time those words would never be used about this city but now its common place...what are the cops doing in this city..do they ever go above and beyond call of duty or do they just watch the clock till its pay day? Disgraceful! The worst police force in the country! Crooks just are not worried at all about breaking laws in this city anymore.. they know they have a great chance at getting away! Just check the amount of robberies and thefts in Everett the past few years...its a joke...time to rough these bad guys up some and send a message that it wont be tolerated here!! We need Cops with balls who actually want to catch bad guys!
Everett

Everett, MA

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Ironic that a Dunkin Donuts was robbed and not one cop was in there at the time. What are the odds?
Donut Man

Lexington, MA

#4 Jan 4, 2013
The jelly Donuts were not made yet!!!
Everett

Everett, MA

#5 Jan 4, 2013
How about when she said working in this area is dangerous. Carlo is going to love that.
Lost in Translation

United States

#6 Jan 4, 2013
Chan7 wrote:
just found it it was robbed.. scared the worker badly..her is her quote...so sad our city
in this area huh? wow at one time those words would never be used about this city but now its common place...what are the cops doing in this city..do they ever go above and beyond call of duty or do they just watch the clock till its pay day? Disgraceful! The worst police force in the country! Crooks just are not worried at all about breaking laws in this city anymore.. they know they have a great chance at getting away! Just check the amount of robberies and thefts in Everett the past few years...its a joke...time to rough these bad guys up some and send a message that it wont be tolerated here!! We need Cops with balls who actually want to catch bad guys!
How is this the fault of the police? Are we to station a police officer at every business in the city to prevent crime? I know the jokes about Dunkins and the police. Facts are criminals nowadays dont care. They aren't afraid of anyone. What we need are stiffer penalties for committing crime. No longer should it be punishment to fit the crime. It should be more.
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

#7 Jan 4, 2013
No one (male/female/adult/student) should be working alone any where, one should be kind of out of sight to make a 911 call .... This goes for any hour of the day or evening ....
can you spell lazy

Medford, MA

#8 Jan 4, 2013
Lost in Translation wrote:
<quoted text>How is this the fault of the police? Are we to station a police officer at every business in the city to prevent crime? I know the jokes about Dunkins and the police. Facts are criminals nowadays dont care. They aren't afraid of anyone. What we need are stiffer penalties for committing crime. No longer should it be punishment to fit the crime. It should be more.
Typical answer that I've heard dozens of times in defense of laziness. What a stupid concept.

We can't be everywhere so why bother.
g man

Everett, MA

#9 Jan 4, 2013
can you spell lazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical answer that I've heard dozens of times in defense of laziness. What a stupid concept.
We can't be everywhere so why bother.
dupid
sneaky snake

Malden, MA

#10 Jan 4, 2013
<quoted text>How is this the fault of the police? Are we to station a police officer at every business in the city to prevent crime? I know the jokes about Dunkins and the police. Facts are criminals nowadays dont care. They aren't afraid of anyone. What we need are stiffer penalties for committing crime. No longer should it be punishment to fit the crime. It should be more.
I Agree The Police cannot be everywhere, And busness owners should not leave teens or anyone alone there (if that was the case) crime is rampant all over not just in Everett. Do not blame the police they are doing the best they can with what they have.
FrankieTheFly

Medford, MA

#11 Jan 4, 2013
sneaky snake wrote:
<quoted text>I Agree The Police cannot be everywhere, And busness owners should not leave teens or anyone alone there (if that was the case) crime is rampant all over not just in Everett. Do not blame the police they are doing the best they can with what they have.
Hey where ya been hero?

Flat tire?
I agree

Cambridge, MA

#12 Jan 5, 2013
Thanks to our wonderful DEFENSE ATTORNEY s, the kid will have a wife and kids before he has to answer to his crimes. He will be allowed to default about six times a year and then make good on his defaults with some lame excuse or his attorney won't show up and he will, it's all a game. Any victim will usually say "forget it, I've missed enough work for this idiot" and it's a WIN for the corrupt defense lawyer who's golfing on Saturday morning with his judge friends. We live in a crazy, corrupt world.
Chico

Malden, MA

#13 Jan 5, 2013
Chan7 wrote:
What do you do for work hero?
g man

Everett, MA

#14 Jan 5, 2013
Chico wrote:
<quoted text> What do you do for work hero?
WORK!!!!! what's that mean
dope for everett

Malden, MA

#15 Jan 5, 2013
FrankieTheFly wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey where ya been hero?
Flat tire?
Wow Frankie the F ag is back! Who's your ugly wife doin? Lte me guess everyone.
g man

Everett, MA

#16 Jan 6, 2013
two of my new neighbors starved to death, somebody hid their food stamps under their work shoes
Chan7

Everett, MA

#17 Jan 6, 2013
Chico wrote:
<quoted text> What do you do for work hero?
Another lazy Cop? Does it matter what i do for a living?

What we need in this city is tougher cops who give a dam about the City. When i was younger kids were afraid to get arrested cuz they might get kicked from behind down the stairs at the old Station while still cuffed and if you acted up or talked crap in the process you were in big trouble. Cops back they cared and wouldn't take crap from anyone never mind common criminals. I agree the Court system needs to buckle down and get tougher also. Getting tough on crime has to start somewhere and more Cops who give a dam and put the fear of God into the bad guys and drug addicts who want to come into our city and rob and steal would help. Its not all on the Police of course but it sure would be a good way to start stopping some of these criminals from pulling there crimes in our city. Word gets out.. hey don't rob in Everett you might get your head caved in.
whataboutthecons titution

Medford, MA

#18 Jan 6, 2013
clearly the police didn't stop sandy hook shooting and the head cop responded by trashing the 1st amendment after.

it's perversed logic that if you fail, you are entitled to something, some opinion, including trashing the Constitution.

I have no problem with police, it's just they have limited uses.

It's time DD hire employees who are armed and the city relax standards for gun purchases.
whataboutthecons titution

Medford, MA

#19 Jan 6, 2013
Why is it ok and not irresponsible to put our police in the line of fire? Suppose we post a police there or have him within arm's reach then he would interdict the robber and the situation would be fine?

are we assuming that a man in uniform with a gun somehow would defect bullets or that the robber wouldn't fire first? Do we have compassion for men who are just flesh and blood and look to go home to their wives and familes after a day of work?

how is it an armed worker less threatening than a policeman at business establishment? Anyone have ever tried to prove this theory yet. I know I don't want to try and measure the speed or lethality of a bullet.

it's time we demand respect for the law from "officials" and criminals alike. It's time we demand the 2nd amendment.
Sally

Malden, MA

#20 Jan 7, 2013
Chan7 wrote:
<quoted text>Another lazy Cop? Does it matter what i do for a living?
What we need in this city is tougher cops who give a dam about the City. When i was younger kids were afraid to get arrested cuz they might get kicked from behind down the stairs at the old Station while still cuffed and if you acted up or talked crap in the process you were in big trouble. Cops back they cared and wouldn't take crap from anyone never mind common criminals. I agree the Court system needs to buckle down and get tougher also. Getting tough on crime has to start somewhere and more Cops who give a dam and put the fear of God into the bad guys and drug addicts who want to come into our city and rob and steal would help. Its not all on the Police of course but it sure would be a good way to start stopping some of these criminals from pulling there crimes in our city. Word gets out.. hey don't rob in Everett you might get your head caved in.
So what do you do for work tough guy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Everett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas 26 min Old Timer 1
Human traffiking? 7 hr mimi 6
Fred Foresteire (Jan '13) 12 hr Lou 160
Honda Cars Of Boston Complaints (Feb '10) Tue Joey87 25
25 best public school districts in Massachusetts Mon We shall see 8
The Pink Panther Strikes Again Dec 20 Springtime in Moscow 2
Wynn election night party at EHS Dec 20 Looking at the law 5

Flood Watch for Middlesex County was issued at December 24 at 4:37PM EST

Everett News Video

Everett Dating