jamar leaston caught
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Sumone

Newark, NJ

#1 Nov 9, 2010
Ive been hearing hes been caught is this true? Police department wont release information, hope the scumbag rots away in jail for life
malden scanner

Quincy, MA

#2 Nov 9, 2010
caught this morning behind the econ lodge in malden kudos for a getting a killer off the streets
everett

Malden, MA

#3 Nov 9, 2010
are you sure?? i heard he was still on the loose
Amber

Bronx, NY

#4 Nov 9, 2010
Yes, he was caught on Fulton Street in Malden
A 20-year-old Everett man was arrested Tuesday, charged with fatally stabbing another man on Main Street, Middlesex District Attorney Gerry Leone and Everett Police Chief Steven Mazzie said.
Jamar Leaston was charged with murder and assault and battery. He will be arraigned Tuesday afternoon in Malden District Court.
Police issued a warrant for Leaston’s arrest after two days of investigation. He was found on Fulton Street in Malden.
“This is another tragic example of people resorting to violence through weapons to deal with conflict, resulting in serious and fatal consequences,” Leone said.“Our thoughts remain with Mr. Mackay’s family and his loved ones as we continue to investigate the full circumstances that led to a life being taken at the hands of another.”
At 10 p.m. Sunday, police responded to 410 Main St. in Everett where they found Nicholas Mackay, 29, of Everett, mortally wounded. He was pronounced dead at Whidden Memorial Hospital in Everett.
meeee

Medford, MA

#5 Nov 9, 2010
he was not caught he was actually turning himself in just was waiting for his lawyer
Amber

Bronx, NY

#6 Nov 9, 2010
"Police issued a warrant for Leaston’s arrest after two days of investigation. He was found on Fulton Street in Malden"
I would say being "found" is being caught
nancy

United States

#7 Nov 9, 2010
Instead of u guys judging him why don't u ask what the other white trash was killed
micky rip we love u

Marlborough, MA

#8 Nov 9, 2010
meeee wrote:
he was not caught he was actually turning himself in just was waiting for his lawyer
listen meeee ur friend is a murderer just face it dont act like he is a good guy he is a peice of crap he deserves the death penalty
nancy ur a bitc

Marlborough, MA

#9 Nov 9, 2010
nancy wrote:
Instead of u guys judging him why don't u ask what the other white trash was killed
nancy u r an idiot and u are white trash so go to hell b4 u judge people u were one of those fat ugly chicks growing up so go kill urself u cun#
Hal

Malden, MA

#10 Nov 9, 2010
Figures he ended up in Malden
hilarious

Malden, MA

#11 Nov 9, 2010
Hal wrote:
Figures he ended up in Malden
sh!t floats down stream.
meeee

Medford, MA

#12 Nov 9, 2010
lol your anger will not bring him back so just relax he had no a kid maybe he should of been focusing on her rather then picking fights with a 20 year old kid and fyi his lawyer called in for him but the feds put caught to make themselves look good anyway whats done is done he pick the fight with the wrong kid now he gone so be mad all u want but it is what it is i dont know him but from what i hear he was no angel himself when u lead a life of crime u out yourself at risk may he rest in peace mr leaston keep your head up cuz it could of been the other way around lets stop the violence cuz it dont solve nothing
stan

Everett, MA

#13 Nov 9, 2010
meeee wrote:
lol your anger will not bring him back so just relax he had no a kid maybe he should of been focusing on her rather then picking fights with a 20 year old kid and fyi his lawyer called in for him but the feds put caught to make themselves look good anyway whats done is done he pick the fight with the wrong kid now he gone so be mad all u want but it is what it is i dont know him but from what i hear he was no angel himself when u lead a life of crime u out yourself at risk may he rest in peace mr leaston keep your head up cuz it could of been the other way around lets stop the violence cuz it dont solve nothing
Wow another Everett High English major. yo yo yo
meeee

Medford, MA

#14 Nov 9, 2010
whatever makes you feel better im not mad at ya lol
someone very close

Medford, MA

#15 Nov 9, 2010
first off!!! if you werent there when it happened then you shouldnt assume that nick started the fight...n as far as jamar, he is a murderer!!! he kne exactly what he was gonna do... n for all you people bad mouthin nick why dont you take a look at your own lives!!!! nick may of had some problems but that doesnt make anyone a bad person... he had a heart of gold n would anyone the shirt off his back.. he was very loyal to his friends n he was a great father to his daughter!!!!! when he was with her there was no one else!!! she was the apple in his eyes... i wouldnt wish the tragedy that has happened on my worse enemy... what nicks friends had to witness is horrible.. how would any one of you feel if your friend died in your arms?? people on here should really stop n think about the family before you go n run your mouths.. n make sure you kno the whole story first.. i doubt anyone of you kno what really happened the only ones who kno are the people that were tthere n witnessed this horrible tragedy... please have some respect... nick i love you n you will always be in my heart....
Respectful

Malden, MA

#16 Nov 10, 2010
I know this was shameful
Everett Citizen

Burlington, MA

#17 Nov 10, 2010
Hopefully they will tell the truth thats my only issue. JUST TELL THE TRUTH.
chs06

Everett, MA

#18 Nov 10, 2010
i heard jamar was getting his butt kicked and got mad ran to his car and grabbed a screw drived and stabbed nick wow he so tough!!! he was getting his butt kicked so he kills someone nice!!!! bravo to him have fun in jail!!!
Josh

Revere, MA

#19 Nov 10, 2010
As I mentioned before people should refrain from making remarka of about the dead.
CARLOS

Lynn, MA

#20 Nov 10, 2010
DEATH PENALTY!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Everett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I have the solution to make everett a safer and... (Aug '08) 4 hr Scott Conway 97
FFF what are u teaching kids at the High Schools 5 hr Ghost writer 45
mayor going to Italy on our dime 6 hr Pay-and-pay 27
chelsea st murder (Mar '13) Sun Justice 119
Is Fred Foresteire's family connected to organi... Aug 1 EverettCitizen 13
FFF-Everett's Biggest Hypocrite Aug 1 The magic number 10
FFF started in 1966....It's 2014 Now (Nov '14) Jul 31 Unanimous decision 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Everett Mortgages