Principal suspended by board for paro...

Principal suspended by board for parody video

There are 4 comments on the KFVS12 story from Jan 16, 2013, titled Principal suspended by board for parody video. In it, KFVS12 reports that:

The fate of a Massachusetts principal is still being considered after a controversial "Terminator"-parody was made as an introduction to his student body.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFVS12.

believer

Everett, MA

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Mr Naumman is a great principal I think this is blown out of proportion
punishment

Everett, MA

#2 Jan 17, 2013
he sould be punished his video was out of line inlight of sandy hook
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Yesterday's news - move on please...
BADA

North Billerica, MA

#4 Jan 18, 2013
Seriously, students have gotten in more trouble for less. He might not be mature enough for the position of principal. If your child doesn't return a book & it isn't paid for they threatened to not give the graduate their diploma ~ seems like the punishments don't fit the crimes at EHS. Just my two cents here & yes I know that the books need to be returned! The rules are created by the all mighty corrupt school committee I am sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Everett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 Million is Everetts 47 min Tired of this mayor 17
News Police Briefs 04-01-2013 (Apr '13) Tue kat 79
News Man Wins $10 Million in Lottery Trying to Buy a... (Jan '15) Tue EverettCitizen 22
News Police Briefs 07-20-2011 (Aug '11) Jul 25 A void to avoid 43
News Wong to DeLeo: City will take slots - Sentinel ... (Jul '10) Jul 25 Fed Up Taxpayer 8
Curtatone Takes 279 Properties Jul 23 Election day 5
Republican Convention Jul 22 Bill Hernandez 10

Everett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Everett Mortgages