John Hanlon

Matt Laidlaw

Michael Mangan

Michael Marchese

Wayne Matewsky

Woman Power

Medford, MA

#1 Dec 27, 2012
We need a woman to run for his seat. What woman would you like to see.
Race

Waltham, MA

#2 Dec 28, 2012
Kay Hicks!
Rep

Medford, MA

#3 Dec 29, 2012
I think Mangan would do the best out of this Motley Crue.
No It All

Malden, MA

#4 Dec 29, 2012
None of the above
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

#5 Dec 29, 2012
haha .... 42 votes and none for Marchese
State Rep Race

Malden, MA

#6 Dec 30, 2012
I think Mike McLaughlin is going about this the right way. He is not talking about an election that has not been called. I think he could grow into the job. He is not at all in the Mayor's pocket. As a matter of fact after talking with him, I think he would be with Robert for Mayor. His good friend is Sal DiDomenico who would beable to help him in the job. I think if he jump's into the race he could do a good job.
Wow

Medford, MA

#7 Dec 30, 2012
That's right, Mike. Put in a plug for yourself.
maybe to early

Malden, MA

#8 Dec 31, 2012
The are other names going around besides those on the list above. Maybe it is too early. I would not vote for someone who in the Mayor's pocket or anyone else's including Van Campen or DiDomenico.
Race

United States

#9 Dec 31, 2012
McLaughlin is out for himself. Case and point. Can't get anything off of Carlo so instead he mooches off of Van Campen and Sal
Mangan Voting

Boston, MA

#10 Dec 31, 2012
It looks like Mangan is voting for himself 3 or 4 times a day.

This voting poll is a farce and proves nothing. It's nothing more than s setup to make someone look good.
Kevin

Everett, MA

#11 Feb 1, 2013
Mangan Voting wrote:
It looks like Mangan is voting for himself 3 or 4 times a day.
This voting poll is a farce and proves nothing. It's nothing more than s setup to make someone look good.
I totally agree with you. Can't wait until the real pollsters start calling around. People are going to be very very surprised. Wayne is going to win and win big. Wayne has invested alot of his time to Everett and yet people still trash the guy. Show some respect for God's sake.
Kevin

Everett, MA

#12 Feb 1, 2013
You people talk about Magnan and McLaughlin like they've been around this business all their lives. They are nobodies!!
No Wayne for this House

Winthrop, MA

#13 Feb 2, 2013
Wayne is a blowhard who likes to hear himself speak. His close association with Smith makes him an unworthy candidate for State Rep. He has never held any job for very long and that puts up flags for me. He's not a homeowner and doesn't pay property tax but yet votes to increase our taxes. I can only imagine what kind of tax increases he would vote for on the state level.

No Wayne for this house.
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

#14 Feb 2, 2013
Agree with No Wayne for this House -- I'm surprised that he doesn't own the house he lives in .... No interested in voting for anyone associated with Smith ....
Address

Winthrop, MA

#15 Feb 4, 2013
I believe Wayne lives with his father at his father's house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Everett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fff 25 min whatsup14 1
Song game, anyone? (Mar '10) 20 hr Analog man 1,421
Everett Crimson Tide Football Wed to late 40
Do you approve of Michael K. Marchese as Alderman? (Jan '12) Wed SO WHAT 5
Fred Foresteire (Jan '13) Wed Beacon Hill follies 140
25 best public school districts in Massachusetts Wed everett citizen 3
Snow Removal Ordiance Wed Ghost 21

Everett News Video

Everett Dating
Find my Match