Posted in the Everett Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 08

AOL

#1 Jul 1, 2009
Police arrest 3 in connection to Somerville bank robbery
CHARLESTON, Mass.-- Three suspected bank robbers were arrested Tuesday night.

James Rigano, 42, of Malden, Terry Dunnels, Jr., 29, of Cambridge, and Eric Leonard, 20, of Everett were arrested and turned over to Somerville Police, who then charged them with bank robbery.

The three are accused of holding up an East Cambridge Savings Bank in Somerville Tuesday afternoon.

A short time after the robbery, Boston police officers in Charlestown spotted the getaway car.

When they stopped the suspects, one of them took off.

"I think he thought there was a gate he could go through; he didn't realize there was no gate. He turned around, and there we were," said Officer Timothy Mills, of the Boston Police Department.

The three suspects are expected to be arraigned at Somerville District Court Wednesday.
Rug Doctor

Syracuse, NY

#2 Jul 1, 2009
I hope they get nailed for armed robbery and not just passing a note.
TRUTH HURTS

Everett, MA

#3 Jul 1, 2009
F.F.F TEACH THE KIDS ITS OK TO STEAL. HA HA
Syd Barret

Waltham, MA

#4 Jul 1, 2009
Does anyone know if Eric Leonard actually went to Everett High?
Just Reading

Cambridge, MA

#5 Jul 1, 2009
Is the the cause of the big traffic gridlock on my way home from work going by Sullivan Square last night? What the heck are those two cops doing directing traffic at the rotary the last few days? It's making the traffic worse than ever. McGrath Hwy here I come.

somerville news

Swarthmore, PA

#6 Jul 1, 2009
What's up with the somerville everett connection the past year thats always connected to crime?
TRUTH HURTS

Everett, MA

#7 Jul 1, 2009
Just Reading wrote:
Is the the cause of the big traffic gridlock on my way home from work going by Sullivan Square last night? What the heck are those two cops doing directing traffic at the rotary the last few days? It's making the traffic worse than ever. McGrath Hwy here I come.
MAIN ST UNDER REPAIR LAST NIGHT

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#8 Jul 1, 2009
TRUTH HURTS wrote:
They have an elective course in it at the high school. FFF is the teacher.

Since: Apr 08

AOL

#9 Jul 2, 2009
I suppose FFF is a role model for many, since HE GETS AWAY WITH EVERYTHNG AND STILL HAS A TITLE TO HIS NAME !!!!!!!!!!
disgusted

Malden, MA

#10 Jul 2, 2009
Why are so many Everett people in the news lately? All the lowlife are moving to Everett. We keep hearing about drugs, robberies and break ins. Just look around and see what lives in Everett now.
bobmyas_

Boston, MA

#11 Jul 3, 2009
TRUTH HURTS wrote:
Maybe he could use FFF lawyer and not serve any time!!!
dont judge me

Winthrop, MA

#12 Jul 26, 2009
you shouldnt judge what you dont know
nate

Westford, MA

#13 Jul 27, 2009
All the smart people are moving out and the Dot rats are moving in. Common sense.
FED UP

Newton Lower Falls, MA

#14 Jul 27, 2009
For people who are not old enough to remember.Everett has the honor of having the last two people executed in Mass back in the mid 1940.
So when the city clerk can add the flip side when he gives his speech of famous sons and daughters
outsider

Newmarket, NH

#15 Jul 27, 2009
Would the last english speaking person turn the lights off when they leave!
Manger

New Haven, CT

#16 Jul 27, 2009
no falo portugesse!
dont judge me

Winthrop, MA

#17 Jul 28, 2009
i dont think any of this is any of you peoples business so shutup about it
unknown

Acton, MA

#18 Aug 9, 2009
you should all just shut your mouths if u dont know eric dont talk bout eric he was an awesome kid he got with the wrong crowd n they ruined his life ova 2 have history n eric has nuttn but good he never meant for this to happen
Steve54187

Boston, MA

#19 Aug 9, 2009
unknown wrote:
you should all just shut your mouths if u dont know eric dont talk bout eric he was an awesome kid he got with the wrong crowd n they ruined his life ova 2 have history n eric has nuttn but good he never meant for this to happen
You are laughable. Blame someone else for this dope Eric!!! I don't know Eric, I don't want to know Eric but he committed a crime, got caught, and will pay the price for it. You state Eric 'was' an awesome kid. Well he's past the kid stage in life and should know right from wrong.....shouldn't he? Just another Everett POS!
stan

Everett, MA

#20 Aug 10, 2009
_Levi_ wrote:
<quoted text>They have an elective course in it at the high school. FFF is the teacher.
they use to also have a mandatory health class that would teach you cures for things you might catch at swan street park if you came in contact with the dry smelly snatch..lots of young boys caught it..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Everett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BRIEF: Photos, video of suspects in fatal Malde... (Feb '13) 10 hr word 12
Review: K&E Cleaning (Apr '14) Sat bam bam 2
Election 2015 Fri EverettCitizen 12
chelsea st murder (Mar '13) Feb 26 huh 81
Yarmouth Yahoo's Feb 25 EverettCitizen 2
bing rewards sucks Feb 24 Bill 4
brazilians in everett gotta go (Apr '12) Feb 22 EverettCitizen 233

Everett News Video

Everett Dating
Find my Match