Dixie

Salem, AR

#1 Apr 5, 2011
What does everyone think of Mike Graddy's new position. Never thought he would become a cop, but hey never thought he'd be an as hole either. It's amazing how people change when they get power and they loose all respect for others and try to make themselves look on top. I don't get it though because if they wanna look good than they gotta care what others think, but they gotta know that no one likes them if they are shit starters who enjoy talking crap and putting people down. SO DISRESPECTFUL.
Local Citizen

United States

#2 Apr 5, 2011
I've known Michael my whole life. He's always treated me with total respect. I'm glad he's trying 2 make our community a better place for us and our kids. Maybe you are worried because your doing something your not supposed 2?
What hey

Bexar, AR

#3 Apr 7, 2011
what the heck is he now anyway? last time i saw him, he had a police dog with him.
Michael

United States

#4 Apr 19, 2011
What's he doing besides having monthly "fund raisers"?

He's gotta be pulling down some money with those things.

United States

#5 Aug 11, 2012
Mike doesn't need to be on here if you have a problem with him talk to his face.
Duane Allen

United States

#6 Nov 9, 2012
Mike is a good guy but don't cross him everyone who knows that's why you cowards can't put your name on here
talkloud

Batesville, AR

#7 Dec 11, 2012
U the guy who lives on park drive. I heard a guy
With long hair named Duane Allen lives there and was a cop once.
Why the long hair? Trying to fit in?
well

United States

#8 Dec 11, 2012
who can write tickets in Evening shade..who all are the paid deputies?
DTF

United States

#9 Dec 11, 2012
Better watch out for snaggle tooth coursey he may try to run u over like he did that lawyers wife. How did he hide all HIS arrests.
Local Citizen

United States

#10 Dec 12, 2012
DTF wrote:
Better watch out for snaggle tooth coursey he may try to run u over like he did that lawyers wife. How did he hide all HIS arrests.
It seems to me that the extra law officers in the area are making some people really nervous. Hmmm...wonder why? If u feel the need to talk about Michael and Kevin why aren't you brave enough to say it to their face. I'm sure they would be glad to discuss any concerns you may have.
DTF

Atlanta, TX

#11 Dec 12, 2012
Why dont u put ur name on here? Im a law abiding citizen. Also as a matter fact I have on more than one occassion told them how I felt about them. They do love abusing their power and harrassing people tho.
someone who knows

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Jan 3, 2013
DTF wrote:
word has it the lawyer is going to get his badge and why do none of the city council members know about this little incident guess the town don't have enough money to pay for his mistake so they are tying to make it a county accident.
someone who knows

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Jan 3, 2013
DTF wrote:
isn't him and Mr. Graddy both felons guess not or they could not be cops or could they.
Well

United States

#14 Jan 10, 2013
Duane Allen is no cop he is a murder he killed a person in another state a-- hole he does have long hair an his wife is to good for him very pretty lady an nice he is a d---smoker
Duane

United States

#15 Jan 10, 2013
talkloud wrote:
U the guy who lives on park drive. I heard a guy
With long hair named Duane Allen lives there and was a cop once.
Why the long hair? Trying to fit in?
. No I never was a cop if u knew anything u would know I've been in prison u can ask most anyone around evening shade
honest

Haslet, TX

#16 Apr 4, 2013
He has a family! He is only looking out for our community. You just have a problem with him cuz ur probably a dopehead!
kerrie

United States

#17 Apr 14, 2013
Mike is a good man and he is good at his job people should just quit breaking the law

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evening Shade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who in town has the bigges toolLets go girls te... (Oct '15) 25 min Starry eyed 13
Alderman 19 hr rebelfan 1
Ash Flat Alderman 23 hr rebelfan 1
Looking for a new man friend Mon frank 5
Prostitution in Cave City (Jun '11) Mon bored 20
Shooting thur. Nov 3 2017 ash flat two injured Jan 19 In the know 8
UniFirst Jan 18 UniFirst Lifer 2

Evening Shade Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evening Shade Mortgages