evelyn perkins
the seventh son

Crossville, TN

#1 Feb 26, 2013
can someone tell me if she is married or single. would like to meet her
curious

Darby, PA

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Shes married again to mike Long....but it doesnt. matter if you have more drugs or money to offer she will see you on the side...thats the way she done her first husband.
the seventh son

Crossville, TN

#3 Feb 26, 2013
where is the best place to get up with her?
Really

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Feb 26, 2013
You just found out she's married and you still want to get with her. Go to her house I'm sure mike will take care of you. Do you not respect marriage? She has what she needs and wants so leave her alone.
shew

Hodgenville, KY

#6 Feb 27, 2013
LOL,you know the old saying,You cannot turn A W____E into a house wife.Just saying alot of people like this.
Thats right

London, KY

#7 Feb 28, 2013
the seventh son wrote:
where is the best place to get up with her?
Down at the detention center is the best place to meet her because she`s there at least 29 out of 30 days a month!! lmmmfao
the seventh son

Crossville, TN

#8 Mar 2, 2013
maybe some of the girls is taking care of her at the hcdc. hope she is not doing without
barney five lmao

Pikeville, KY

#10 Mar 22, 2013
huhhh yeah mike needs to leave that no good woman she aint good for nothin she left her kids and is not there life ask her ex husband robbie perkins he knows mike better get away from that drama drama she will get him befor long and take every thing he has wait and see lmao i say he goin to to stay he gets every thing she is goin to put on him wait and see i seen were he was in jail and she was out rippin and runnin and didnt care!!!!!!!!!! and she was also with them sizemore people tony i think i seen her with them she is not good enough for mike he needs to leave her and i will show him a good woman
Evelyn Long

Georgetown, KY

#12 Mar 24, 2013
Why do you all come in here and hide behind fake names? I'm happily married to Mike he's the love of my life......and dont talk about regina and her hubbie they are good ppl to me she works her but off everyday at KFC......and barney five LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO l...... I don't think so not in this life time ... and my grls you have no idea what went on you should put up ur real name there barney sense your all woman ENOUGH for mike ... Looooooooooooooooooooooooooool
BOOKED

Richmond, KY

#13 Mar 26, 2013
When Evelyn was booked in to the detention center it was as Evelyn Perkins.
Toriii

London, KY

#14 Feb 18, 2016
barney five lmao wrote:
huhhh yeah mike needs to leave that no good woman she aint good for nothin she left her kids and is not there life ask her ex husband robbie perkins he knows mike better get away from that drama drama she will get him befor long and take every thing he has wait and see lmao i say he goin to to stay he gets every thing she is goin to put on him wait and see i seen were he was in jail and she was out rippin and runnin and didnt care!!!!!!!!!! and she was also with them sizemore people tony i think i seen her with them she is not good enough for mike he needs to leave her and i will show him a good woman
You seriously need too leave her kids name out of ur mouth nasty bitch I'm her daughter
Toriii

London, KY

#15 Feb 18, 2016
barney five lmao wrote:
Leave my dads name out ur mouth too bitch 🖕🏼
Toriii

London, KY

#16 Feb 18, 2016
Toriii wrote:
<quoted text>
You seriously need too leave her kids name out of ur mouth nasty bitch I'm her daughter
&& mind ur own business bitch don't worry about it &#128405;&#127996;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evarts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word=Drop a word (Aug '10) 3 hr -Prince- 5,838
Word Game (Sep '10) 4 hr _Zoey_ 5,059
elizabeth Herron (Feb '15) Sat Marie 24
House Sat Babe 1
Shane and Heather Jun 25 Chelsie 9
Flat earth Jun 24 Prophet 1
Who is Shannon Marlowe? Jun 24 knowing 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evarts Mortgages