krsten bush

Pikeville, KY

#21 Mar 30, 2010
no i put the w on it for a reason you knw what it stands for. that is all i need to say... love ya....
i know

East Bernstadt, KY

#22 Mar 30, 2010
John Hubbard wrote:
and just for ne one's information the only reason im not working right now is because i was layed off and havent had ne luck finding a new job yet but i guess u wouldnt know what that was like...cause u actually have to work first before u can be layed off from a job. But ya i forgot im the sorry one!
you say you were laid off what you really were was fired you can't call in every other day and expect to keep a job and yes i do work EVERYDAY to pay for your state medical card and your food stamps
i know

East Bernstadt, KY

#23 Mar 30, 2010
krsten bush wrote:
no i put the w on it for a reason you knw what it stands for. that is all i need to say... love ya....
no please enlighten me genius what does it mean??????????
kristen bush

Pikeville, KY

#24 Mar 30, 2010
you are so smart you should be able to figure it out....
i know

East Bernstadt, KY

#25 Mar 30, 2010
kristen bush wrote:
you are so smart you should be able to figure it out....
ohhh look at you trying to act like you can outsmart somebody lol yea right like that day will ever come....but seriously why do you want to talk down on everybody that you know on here and i've read your posts and believe me i've never seen a bigger hypocrite than you. talk bad about people using one name curse call em b**ches tell them to kiss your a** and then post under the name praising him and say we all need to pray for them. girl how do you sleep at night? you know the saying people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
kristen bush

Pikeville, KY

#26 Mar 31, 2010
honey you are so crazy I don't talk about everyone I know there are alot of people that come to my house that get on here as well as me. and what did you say your name is? oh that's right your to scared to put it on here.if your not than post it....
keri hubbard

Jackson, KY

#27 Apr 6, 2010
i know wrote:
<quoted text>
you say you were laid off what you really were was fired you can't call in every other day and expect to keep a job and yes i do work EVERYDAY to pay for your state medical card and your food stamps
how do all of this . i don't think u know any thing if u work than how can u get on here and talk about other people if ur paying for his card and my kids food stamps u shouldn't be saying things about people when u don't know any thing u say u do.u need to mind ur own business don't u think.he is a good person what has he done to u why don't u put ur name on here r u afraid?????
Crazy

London, KY

#28 Apr 6, 2010
Man you all can't just let anything die down. No one had been on here posting anything on this shit for days. Seems like all you two know is drama! You all need to grow up!
keri hubbard

Jackson, KY

#29 Apr 8, 2010
when it comes to my husband i will do anything to stand up for him so no i don't want drama i want them to man up and not to be afraid to tell me there name becouse if they can say stuff t5hen they can put there name on here and last time i checked this had nothing to do with u. maybe u want drama!!!!! mind ur own business ok.
give it a rest

Baxter, KY

#30 Apr 8, 2010
well i dont know who keri or kristen is but ive known john for many years and that boy is not a bit sorry hes worked hard his whole life and i know for a fact that he wasnt fired from his job at massey cause i was working there with him when it all happened and he never called in not one time the guy was sick as a dag with neumonia and still showed up for work everyday! and massey done him dirty when he finally went to the doctor they put him off for 3 day and massey replaced him while he was off without even telling him. and no they did not fire him they layed him off and told him it was a missunderstanding but never gave him his job back! Johns one hell of a good person and u ppl need to just lay off cause appearently u know nothing about him or u wouldnt say stupid stuff like that!
keri hubbard

Jackson, KY

#31 Apr 9, 2010
thank youfor standing up for my husband he is a real good person and i don't know why any one would say so many bad things about him he hasn't done anything to any one but thank you so much.
shopper at harlan

Harlan, KY

#32 May 24, 2010
hubbard is sorry.he can not keep a jod. he to lazy.
what ever

Jackson, KY

#33 Jun 7, 2010
shopper at harlan wrote:
hubbard is sorry.he can not keep a jod. he to lazy.
you are just mad that he has a job and you don't.......
shopper at harlan

Harlan, KY

#34 Jun 11, 2010
mad,never ihave ajob what about you ,or are you lazy like hubbard.he never work long. why do you think that he looking for work.he is lazy.
what ever

Jackson, KY

#35 Jun 20, 2010
No I have a job and by the way john has a job making $22.00 an hour.......
aunt

Jackson, KY

#36 Jun 20, 2010
i don't know and i don't care who you are but apparently you don't have a job eathier because you stay on here to much talk'ing about john it seem's like to me you need to get a life and quit dream'ing about my nephew's.
shopper at harlan

Harlan, KY

#37 Jun 23, 2010
he had a job quit again. he is lazy.
shopper at harlan

Harlan, KY

#38 Jul 19, 2010
he is lazy, and sorry. you can not tell me nothing about him iknow. he was never fired, he was tosorry to work.he would work long enough to getone or two paycheck, so he could play bigshot. than he would quit. he work enught to income taxes. he is about to lazy towork that.
shopper at harlan

Harlan, KY

#39 Jul 21, 2010
his sister-in- law ia big mouth cow ,all the time running her mouth. she conthol everyone that will let her.her husband needs to grow up. quit taking off her.she is stupid,.
i here that

Irvine, KY

#42 Jul 22, 2010
i'm also tire'd of see'ing john's name on here ha could careless what anybody has to say about him. he does'nt like hisself or anybody ealse.i'm glad your try'ing to change the subject kitty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evarts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Dixon 18 hr friendZONE 4
Gary Planck 18 hr Saved by grace 19
Earl Begley & Rosmary Blanton, Begley 23 hr nunya 2
Trailer needing pulled Tue nessa2131m 1
Pete Rowe Jr Tue ItsFunny 21
~~~Last Post !!~~~ (Dec '11) Mon Dickens1 4,532
windstream internet super slow because of at&t ... Sun Knowing 4
Evarts Dating
Find my Match

Evarts People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Evarts News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Evarts

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:47 am PST

ESPN 9:47AM
Panthers' Newton throws in return; status iffy
NBC Sports10:01 AM
Panthers' Newton practicing 8 days after crash - NBC Sports
NBC Sports11:37 AM
Panthers playing wait-and-see with Cam Newton
Yahoo! Sports12:11 PM
Cam Newton a surprise performer in Panthers practice
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports