Nasty People Movin In Jones Creek

Posted in the Evarts Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
A Neighbor

Harlan, KY

#1 Oct 13, 2010
Hey did you see who is moving on Jones Creek....John and Roberta Stewart and their nasty theiving family.....Lock your stuff up because nothing is safe around these people.....Hopefully Ronald will find out about John and Pauline and run those nasty people out of here....Maybe someone can get a hold of Social Services and get those poor kids he has with them took and put in a better home....Everyone knows that the house they moved in isn't fit for kids to be in.......Wonder how they have those kids as nasty as they are looks to me like someone would have done took them..... Ever been in a store and them there Roberta smells so bad it'll take your breathe away...Doesn't bath I bet those kids are so nasty from being raised by these two....This is a real Social Service needs to look in on......Ronald od us all a favor around here on the creek and run those NASTY PEOPLE OUT OF HERE AND AWAY FROM YOUR WIFE
hmm

Sheridan, AR

#2 Oct 13, 2010
you wont have to worry about them taking you're things they will probably be at the holman house because that lady has threesomes with them. I heard her youngest daughter belongs to john.
Poyxx

Albany, KY

#3 Oct 13, 2010
A Neighbor wrote:
Hey did you see who is moving on Jones Creek....John and Roberta Stewart and their nasty theiving family.....Lock your stuff up because nothing is safe around these people.....Hopefully Ronald will find out about John and Pauline and run those nasty people out of here....Maybe someone can get a hold of Social Services and get those poor kids he has with them took and put in a better home....Everyone knows that the house they moved in isn't fit for kids to be in.......Wonder how they have those kids as nasty as they are looks to me like someone would have done took them..... Ever been in a store and them there Roberta smells so bad it'll take your breathe away...Doesn't bath I bet those kids are so nasty from being raised by these two....This is a real Social Service needs to look in on......Ronald od us all a favor around here on the creek and run those NASTY PEOPLE OUT OF HERE AND AWAY FROM YOUR WIFE
Another nasty bunch will make no difference in Jones Creek for it is full of them already.
SOMEONE

London, KY

#4 Oct 13, 2010
The whole damned county is full of nasty people. I live on jones' creek and I'm not nasty. Hell your probably more nasty lookin than I ever thought about being.
Poyxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Another nasty bunch will make no difference in Jones Creek for it is full of them already.
LOL

United States

#5 Oct 13, 2010
Poyxx wrote:
<quoted text>
aint that the damn truth!!...lol

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#6 Oct 13, 2010
Shit y`all crazy Jones Creek is a great place to live specialy sense I moved outta their.lol
A Neighbor

Harlan, KY

#8 Oct 14, 2010
Wonder if Ronald knows what they do?????I believe she belongs to John also......Ever notice how much she looks like John's kids....I just hope they get out of here soon....we don't need no more thieves on this creek....Hey you know his oldest son has attempted sucide several times....Faye needs to help get rid ofv these people maybe she don't know just how bad they are.....
johns daughter

Macon, GA

#9 Oct 14, 2010
i no whos writing this bull sh!t and if i were u you i wouldnt be talking bout nasty when yall are just even more naster!Y dont u just wise up stop living off mommy gloria and get a job your just mad cause dad wouldnt let you have that house! and for one they dont live there yet so why not keep your big nose out of my families business and start paying more attention to your own
A Neighbor

Harlan, KY

#10 Oct 14, 2010
Hey John's daughter I am not Gloria,So I don't know what you are talking about there....As far as those people having a house if that's what you call it....Read above I live here on the creek.... Can't help the truth everyone see your dad and Pauline in stores together and doesn't take a fool to figure out what is going on.....AND IF THATS YOUR DAD THEN PLEASE DO US~ALL A FAVOR AND MOVE HIM WHERE EVER YOU ARE AT BEFORE RONALD KILLS HIM ONCE HE FINDS OUT WHAT IS WRITTEN ABOVE IS TRUE... I hope Social services gets called soon before those poor kids they have with them end up like you........
someoneclose

London, KY

#11 Oct 15, 2010
I got papers that show who she belongs to. So keep me out of your family problems. Next time I wont be so generous. I know who it is doing this.
Debbie

Ford City, PA

#12 Oct 15, 2010
whats wrong with another nasty family moving on johns creek,it gets them away from us, have you seen what they have done to the house that belonged to James Turner's mother,,,my lord why dont social services see that, those kids were taken from them once and gave back so it doesnt do any good to call,what about those nasty people that live on the creek above roger kelly, now that is nasty,,every where they go lysol is sprayed because of the scent,,,now those people will make you gag,,,,all of them should be moved as far back from the public as possible
secret lover

Sheridan, AR

#13 Oct 15, 2010
Yeah they also sale drugs to out there in james turners mothers old house.One of my good friends husband use to go out there and get drugs off of them all of the time.They can say they don't do it but they do.Why does gloria nasty husband mark walk plum to verda every time some body shows up at that house they walk in the next thing that goes on mark takes off walking.Then he comes back they walk in the house and tgen the person that pulls in the yard they get in the car and leave.They are suppose to be living in another place but you can't get rid of them to save your life.
LOOKIN

Bonnyman, KY

#14 Oct 15, 2010
all you that get on here and run your mouth cant you find any thing better to do and you should know by now not to throw stones if you live in glass houses and khristina you put this girl down every time some thing is said why do you do this and then when you need place to go or run gloria is the one you run to thistime like all the other times you are wrong now you figure it out since you are so smart
secret lover

Sheridan, AR

#15 Oct 15, 2010
Christina who's christina?i'M NOT TALKING ABOUT CHRISTINA.Everything that was said on here is true they can't keep their kids because they want to sell drugs .They don't have any electricity to keep those kids warm.Mark had a job and let it go because he would rather have the drugs than anything else .People tries to help them but they would rather have the drugs than anything else.
A Neighbor

Harlan, KY

#16 Oct 15, 2010
Ok Look at all the London IP's do you all use the same PC......Ok I think we all know who someoneclose is considering she's talking about papers.....I see Ronald around 4 times a day on his 4 wheeler maybe I'll stop him and invite him in to my house so he can read all this....If you know who I am Pauline then come to my face and tell me because I am in walking distance of your trailor....So if you want to be generous then come on by...Now back to the point of keeping these nasty thieves from coming around us...Everyone is changing the subject from Gloria to Christina and none of which is what this is about I don't know either of those to ladies to get on here and talk anything about but I do know the others well....Like I said maybe I will stop Ronald and let him read all this because I think since all this has been pulling him in it he should know...
and as a neighbor I think he should know
johns daughter

Macon, GA

#17 Oct 15, 2010
for one i aint the one who runs to gloria thats my sister i wouldnt run to gloria if i had to anyways i have a home of my own! and how can anyone call gloria having a home when theres no electricity on it! soc. services have done seen those kids are took care of and just cause u have a problem with my dad or mom aint no sense of bringing the kids in the middle of it! next time any of you have something to say bout my family y not come say it to one of our faces or are you scared?
LOOKIN

Bonnyman, KY

#18 Oct 15, 2010
i dont have a problem with your mom and dad i just think you should get your facts straight before you start accusing any one and as far as her electricity well last i checked it was not a crime to be down and out and the mess you have been you dont have any room to talk so every time you throw stones you should feel afoot kick your butt because you of all people should know all about drugs and selling drugs so turn your nose around and take care of your own business and sweetheart this is by far NOT GLORIA SO YOU HAD BETTER LOOK AGAIN aND IF YOU ARE SO SMART YOU SHOULD KNOW WHO I AM
secret lover

Sheridan, AR

#19 Oct 16, 2010
Well you got to think of this.They sell drugs and they don't have electricity.They should take that money and get it back.They would make a little more since than doing without.Now they are staying where ever they can to stay warm.
LOOKIN

Bonnyman, KY

#20 Oct 16, 2010
i dont begain to know who you are but you sound like some one who is doing some thing you are not suppose to be doing i mean who would carry the name secret lover unless they were guilty as sin and yes if they were selling drugs they would have money to turn there lights back on and to fix her car but i dont know why you are worried its no skin off your nose or back so i would back off if i were you
secret lover

Sheridan, AR

#21 Oct 16, 2010
Why what you going to do?The truth is the truth.I'm not doing what they are doing.Don't be threatening me.If you know what I know you better back off your self.It might not be nothing on me but I am telling the truth.The truth will stand when the world is on fire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evarts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Wabbit (Feb '12) 3 hr anonymous 7
Amanda Williams Thu Plain hard truth 24
windstream internet super slow because of at&t ... Wed Knowing 17
Christmas Tue Wabbit 2
~~~Last Post !!~~~ (Dec '11) Tue Wabbit 4,536
Trailer needing pulled Tue Wabbit 3
Merry Christmas Tue Wabbit 4
Evarts Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web