playing mind games with trolls

Posted in the Evarts Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 16, 2011
It amazes me how easy some people are to draw into something. Last night I was bored and posted something on the Jody Starrett topic, got a reply telling me I was desperate and to get a life. Like I posted back, I have a life and I basically just posted to get an answer. Some people are too easy. I think the ones who troll topix just looking for things to comment on that they know nothing about are the ones who need to get a life. I love playing mind games with people and I'm very good at it, so I'm planning on having some fun on here for the next few days. Not trying to be a smart ass with this comment since I look around for posts to comment on too, but I don't just comment to be commenting, know what I mean? Before you call me desperate and tell me to get a life hon, step back and take a look at yours, maybe you are the one who needs a life, not me!
Red Wizard Shot the Food

United States

#2 Oct 16, 2011
Just remember though Dana trolling is a art. It's a bit like fishing. Don't come in guns a blazin'
Just wiggle the bait and then watch em turn into lulcows

Location hidden

#3 Oct 16, 2011
Thanks for the advice! But don't you agree that people are just too easy to get started on something?
Red Wizard Shot the Food

United States

#4 Oct 16, 2011
Lol yeah especially when one post causes a sh*tstorm of lulz.

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#5 Oct 16, 2011
Can someone please tell me what a troll is ? I seen someone else say that "Dana" but I have no idea what it mean`s.haha

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#6 Oct 16, 2011
Red Wizard Shot the Food wrote:
Just remember though Dana trolling is a art. It's a bit like fishing. Don't come in guns a blazin'
Just wiggle the bait and then watch em turn into lulcows
Really I have nothing against trolls but when it goes on after so long it`s not trolling it`s an infatuation with someone else`s life.

Location hidden

#7 Oct 16, 2011
Yeah it is and its all because they don't have a life of their own. Sad really.

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#8 Oct 16, 2011
Dana Carroll Sizemore wrote:
Yeah it is and its all because they don't have a life of their own. Sad really.
You`re agreeing with are you alright ? hahaha
wingless

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Oct 16, 2011
Wabbit wrote:
Can someone please tell me what a troll is ? I seen someone else say that "Dana" but I have no idea what it mean`s.haha
A troll is someone that plays games with sorry ass POS that won't work and support themselves. They would rather ride the SS wagon and suck on a SS tity.
Red Wizard Shot the Food

United States

#11 Oct 16, 2011
encyclopediadramatica.ch/Troll
There's a good starting point. Warning there's mildly graphic content lol.
Some things cannot be unseen

Location hidden

#12 Oct 16, 2011
LOL. wingless cracks me up sometimes. You know, there are a lot of folks who deserve SS, who are you to say who does and who doesn't? You chase Wabbit around topix just waiting for a chance to pounce. What do you have against him? So maybe he doesn't work and is on SS, what does that mean for you? Doesn't bother me. I work 40-60 hours a week and people on SS don't bother me a bit, makes me mad that they are expected to live on less than poverty level pay but doesn't bother me.

Anyway, back to mind games with trolls. I'm an expert at it, was taught by the best and I know how to tie people up in knots and they won't even know it.

Location hidden

#13 Oct 16, 2011
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>You`re agreeing with are you alright ? hahaha
I haven't been all right for a long time Wabbit lol. Guess it depends on what you define as all right tho. Harmless unless you hurt someone I care about.
finally

Manchester, KY

#14 Oct 17, 2011
hell you could make up a name and people on topix will still have something bad too say about them if they don't exist

Location hidden

#15 Oct 17, 2011
Yeah that's true finally. What gets me though is the ones who comment on things they either don't know about or make comments that shouldn't be made, like on the ones we have seen recently on people who have passed away. I don't know about anyone else but I was taught not to say anything bad about anyone dead out of respect for the families. Guess that shows my age lol

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

#16 Oct 17, 2011
Trolls.????

No such thing!!!!!

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#17 Oct 17, 2011
just -J- wrote:
Trolls.????
No such thing!!!!!
True,that wingless ain`t a troll it`s just a jealous b`tch nothing more.

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#18 Oct 17, 2011
Dana Carroll Sizemore wrote:
LOL. wingless cracks me up sometimes. You know, there are a lot of folks who deserve SS, who are you to say who does and who doesn't? You chase Wabbit around topix just waiting for a chance to pounce. What do you have against him? So maybe he doesn't work and is on SS, what does that mean for you? Doesn't bother me. I work 40-60 hours a week and people on SS don't bother me a bit, makes me mad that they are expected to live on less than poverty level pay but doesn't bother me.
Anyway, back to mind games with trolls. I'm an expert at it, was taught by the best and I know how to tie people up in knots and they won't even know it.
I don`t draw SSI,I draw SSD and Comp.

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

#19 Oct 17, 2011
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>True,that wingless ain`t a troll it`s just a jealous b`tch nothing more.
Jealous of what.?

Location hidden

#20 Oct 17, 2011
Doesn't matter to me what you get Wabbit, you worked for it, earned it and you deserve it. What pisses me off if that the working man gets hurt and then has to fight for every dime but someone who has never worked a day can get whatever they want! Maybe wingless is mad because you got yours and he can't get his LOL.

Location hidden

#21 Oct 17, 2011
By the way Wabbit, Good Morning!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evarts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Music Thread!! (Sep '11) 6 hr texas pete 498
Can Evarts Water Bleach you Colon 11 hr bleach lover 2
Carpenter 12 hr worker 8
***Icnoptnthis Another Word Game (Add -Drop)*** 13 hr Princess Hey 117
paris cowboy=music Thu texas pete 14
Add a word=Drop a word (Aug '10) Thu Princess Hey 6,183
Jamie Penny (Dec '16) Jul 19 Just Curious 19

Evarts Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance