r.i.p kevin dixon
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

London, KY

#1 Jan 5, 2013
I think I know who was behide this.God have mercie on his soul. Love you kevin dickson
curious

Paris, KY

#2 Jan 6, 2013
What Happen to Kevin?

London, KY

#3 Jan 6, 2013
Kevin is alive he is not dead.
Wondering

London, KY

#4 Jan 6, 2013
Is any of this true or not,I hope not will someone let me know...
Interesting

London, KY

#5 Jan 6, 2013
guest wrote:
Kevin is alive he is not dead.
Well people need to make up their minds whether the feller is dead, shot on life support or what cause on Harlan Topix it`s saying about the same thing as it says here in big "E"!!
COLDSTEEL

London, KY

#6 Jan 6, 2013
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>Well people need to make up their minds whether the feller is dead, shot on life support or what cause on Harlan Topix it`s saying about the same thing as it says here in big "E"!!
that sloopslut started the one in harlan to.

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#7 Jan 6, 2013
COLDSTEEL wrote:
<quoted text> that sloopslut started the one in harlan to.
I wish they`d post more of what happened and post if it`s true or not and if he died or is in ICU, If it were me and I was shot I would wish they`s get me the hell out of ARH and send me to Lexington or Johnson City where the chances of living are allot better, Don`t you CS ?
COLDSTEEL

London, KY

#8 Jan 6, 2013
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>I wish they`d post more of what happened and post if it`s true or not and if he died or is in ICU, If it were me and I was shot I would wish they`s get me the hell out of ARH and send me to Lexington or Johnson City where the chances of living are allot better, Don`t you CS ?
i agree wabbit.
Concerned

Bolivar, MO

#9 Jan 6, 2013
It came from family that this is a lie!!!!!!!!!!

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Jan 6, 2013
Heared that Phillip Osbourne was with him.

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#11 Jan 6, 2013
Concerned wrote:
It came from family that this is a lie!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Concerned cause I didn`t think it was true, whoever started it is someone that was wishing it were true! Again Thanks!!

BTW who is Philip Osborne ?
here

Manchester, KY

#12 Jan 6, 2013
he's the that wrecked that little middleton boy down towards coxton a few years ago
Samantha

Springfield, OH

#13 Jan 6, 2013
What a sad life everyone must have to sit around and write stupid stuff when they have no clue. Don't you people think before you open your mouth? Luckily I got a phone call before my son about this because if my son would have got his heart broke over a lie I would not be a happy Mom and I can assure you wouldn't be happy either. You need to realize that stuff gets around and it doesn't just affect you it can affect innocent kids. Get a life and grow up!
kevin

Manchester, KY

#14 Jan 6, 2013
I'm alive. And wish that people would leavee.. me. Along if I was u I wouldn't want to be along anytime cause ur comments is going to get u on topix and the news paper. Keep running ur di------er I will find u and then the shit will happen.I was gone all nite. Just do what u want. But as far as my name keep it out of messed up head asfar as me and amy I don't have no problem with her so let us decide what goes on in our private life.I will find u so watchout SLOOPYSLUT!!!
Jessica

Hazard, KY

#15 Jan 6, 2013
People are so jealous
Idle real

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Jan 6, 2013
This is for real stupid. I would never post something like this. Are you not afraid of karma? She is a real b!tch!! Why would you post something like this for his mother, family, kid, and friends to read? You are one sick person!! You have got to be mentally ill!! I hope you wake up with some common sense and common curtesy, I just don't understand!! He may make mistakes every day of his life but no one deserves this crap. P.S I really don't even know him but come on now I would kill someone if my son read I was dead.
well well

Paris, KY

#17 Jan 7, 2013
well well did you notice that the post that was suppose to be from Kevin how he mentioned Amy? maybe he started his own dead/icu topix to get attention. cause no one else on here mentioned her or anything to do with her other than him and he is apparently trying to get attention look at his profile on facebook...and make sure to watch the video http://www.facebook.com/photo.php... . then notice his photo worksheet Dissolution of Marriage His comment was Got the best lawyer in Harlan seems to me he is seeking attention to the level of making up his own death.....JUS SAYIN

Harrison, AR

#19 Feb 18, 2013
did he die.

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#20 Feb 18, 2013
guest wrote:
did he die.
Not yet!!lmfao
seriously

Manchester, KY

#21 Feb 18, 2013
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>Not yet!!lmfao
Wabbbit, seriously now!!! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evarts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evarts TV going broke 4 min knows 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min Paul 169,980
Georgetown Police Department (Feb '13) 45 min KentuckyCopsareTrash 26
Mancenos Pizza 1 hr yukkk 4
Quik Stop girl 1 hr Big Bob 4
finally got him Sun I see 3
Needing band players for a band Nov 17 Wanda 1

Evarts Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evarts Mortgages