Check HCDC,
A girl

Harlan, KY

#3 Mar 15, 2013
Was anyone hurt?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4 Mar 15, 2013
I heard they're was but, don't know for sure.
kills me

Clarkson, KY

#5 Mar 16, 2013
it was mike long high like he always is..don't know who the lady is he hit but u know he won't be in trouble none of them longs ever get in trouble. they got some pull somewhere..mike and his 3 wife stay whipped out on nerve pills..one of these days there gonna kill somebody and the ppls family r gonna take care of them dope heads cause the law sure won't..
seenit

United States

#6 Mar 16, 2013
They took him to jail dont no if they keep him his day is comeing
LOL

Vilonia, AR

#7 Mar 16, 2013
kills me wrote:
it was mike long high like he always is..don't know who the lady is he hit but u know he won't be in trouble none of them longs ever get in trouble. they got some pull somewhere..mike and his 3 wife stay whipped out on nerve pills..one of these days there gonna kill somebody and the ppls family r gonna take care of them dope heads cause the law sure won't..
SCUM BAG GO SCREW YOUR SELF YOU NASTY ASS EVERYBODY KNOWS WHO YOU ARE!
lol

Vilonia, AR

#9 Mar 16, 2013
they are always wanting to down mike evelyn but they are to big of a chicken shit to put there names on here.so they sure aint going to come out from behind there computer!
WHAT

Richmond, KY

#10 Mar 17, 2013
lol wrote:
they are always wanting to down mike evelyn but they are to big of a chicken shit to put there names on here.so they sure aint going to come out from behind there computer!
There are a 1000 reasons not to put your name on topix.None of them are that you are scared of Mike Long or Evelyn Perkins.That kind of statement makes people laugh at Mike and Evelyn.I can't think of anyone that would be scared of the dopers.Maybe her brother is scared of seeing them at his door,not cause he is scared of them physically though.
jimbo

Somerset, KY

#12 Mar 17, 2013
WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>There are a 1000 reasons not to put your name on topix.None of them are that you are scared of Mike Long or Evelyn Perkins.That kind of statement makes people laugh at Mike and Evelyn.I can't think of anyone that would be scared of the dopers.Maybe her brother is scared of seeing them at his door,not cause he is scared of them physically though.
mike rides around messed up on pills all the time, it is time he went to prison for just about killing someone. he hit them head on.and no one is afraid of him and his needle junky brother the ratt jim long,and like i said rat.just ask victor anglian.theres my name punk.you know who i am.im out of prison pal and your day is coming.now go tell mommy that i intimidated a witness.sorry but i didnt, i said your day is coming because everyone in evarts knows you sold pills to.everyone in your family that i can recall. ron johnson had jimmy, mike, wilb all in court for trafficking pills.so what i meant you keep selling your going down to.ill make sure of it if i have to become a ratt.your friend v..a..bye bye ratt jim
lol

London, KY

#13 Mar 17, 2013
we all know this aint victor anglian.so hide behind your computer. as far as everybody knows victor likes all the longs why would he not like them?
THE JOKER

Hermitage, TN

#14 Mar 17, 2013
VICTOR LET ME TELL YOU SOME THING PUNK YOU NO WERE I LIVE AND I'M OUT EVER DAY YOU FAT 4 EYED CHICKEN SHIT THEY ANT NO ONE SCARED OF YOU. YOU TALKING ABOUT A RAT VIC YOU WAS THE BIGGEST RAT BEFORE YOU WENT TO PRISON. BUT I NO WHO YOU ARE AND IF YOU WON'T TO GET DOWN WITH IT THEN WE WILL PUNK.VIC IF I RATTED YOU OUT SHOW THE PAPERS OR TAPE THEN CALL ME A RAT YOU CHICKEN SHIT. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE PAPERS OR TAP YOU TOLD THIS PERSON OH I BURNED THEM WHY HELL IF A MAN RATTED ME OUT I SURE WOULDN'T BURN THE PAPERS, WELL VIC COME ON UP AND WE WILL TALK LIKE MEN AND TAKE IT FROM THERE CAUSE I REALY DON'T CARE MY FRIEND AND YOU NO WHO THIS IS AND WE WILL TALK THIS OUT OR WHAT EVER YOU WON;T TO DO OR EVEN HAVE A CUP OF COFFEE. BYE BYE RAT VIC. OH EVER ONE IN EVARTS BETTER WATCH V.A CAUSE HE IS ON PROLE
YOUR FRIEND VIC

Hermitage, TN

#15 Mar 17, 2013
VICTOR THINKS JIM LONG RATTED HIM OUT BUT HE DIDN'T IT WAS TRACY SERGENT THAT RATTED HIM OUT AND VICTOR KNOWS IT TO CAUSE I NO TRACY GOT VICTOR AND NOW HE THINKS ITS JIM HE SHOULD NO IT WOULD BE ON PAPER OR TAPE WHO GOT HIM. VICTOR ANT CRAZY HE KNOWS WHO GOT HIM.
YOU KNOW VIC

Hermitage, TN

#16 Mar 17, 2013
VIC THIS IS J.L I DIDN'T RAT YOU OUT YOU NO I DIDN'T CAUSE TRACY SERGENT CAME UP THERE THAT DAY AND YOU WAS COOKING AND SOLD TO HIM AND HE WAS WIRED UP AND ANY WAY I DON'T EVEN NO TRACY SERGENT AND YOU THINK I BROUGHT HIM UP THERE BUT YOUR WRONG MY FRIEND YOU NEED TO BE TALKING TO HIM AND I WILL GO TO HIS FACE AND YOU CAN SEE THAT I DIDN'T HAVE ANY THING TO DO WITH IT.I DON;T NO WHO IS WRITING THIS BULL SHIT ON HERE BUT I DON'T CARE BUT IF THEY WAS A MAN THEY WOULD PUT THERE NAME ON HERE.I HAVE NEVER RATTED A MAN OUT AND A MAN CAN'T SHOW NO PAPERS OR TAP ON ME RATTING HIM OUT.
whatever

Manchester, KY

#17 Mar 17, 2013
For anyone who thinks Vic would get on a computer and start something you must be high!! I have known Vic for years and he is not one to hide behind a screen. He paid his debt to sociaty and is not looking trouble. I talk to him all the time and all he does is go to school and stay home with his wife and daughter.so it really don't matter if he's on parole or not. He does nothing to get in trouble. So lay off of victor
who ever

Hermitage, TN

#18 Mar 17, 2013
are you sucking his d...? or what you no so much about vic.
Whatever

Manchester, KY

#19 Mar 17, 2013
He is family if you must know. People need to get a life and stay out of everyone else's business
okay

London, KY

#20 Mar 17, 2013
This is to jim and victor over look trouble makers all they are doing is trying to get you to fight because they are to chicken shit to do it there self. i like ole jim and victor both and i see what is going on here. someone trying to get them both in trouble.
agree

London, KY

#21 Mar 18, 2013
I agree. I know them both. Love chatting and cuttin' up with both of them when i see them. I know they have their fair share of past issues but I can't speak or judge of that. They've always been good and respectful to me. Never tried hitting on me or saying anything outta the way. I believe it's someone acting like Vic that posted that. I think everyone knows that by now. Besides, this was about the wreck. Don't get off subject here.
friend

Franklin, NC

#22 Mar 18, 2013
you talk about mike long go to his face and tell him and see what he does.. i ant saying he is a bad ass but he is a strong man and i wouldn't won't to fight him so talk to mike to his face. mike don't bother anyone and his brother ant no rat cause i have been a round them for years an years jim is the crazy one when he gets mad cause i have seen the man fight and he can get down when he won'ts too. i,m like agree some one is putting stuff on here that jim or victor ant even said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evarts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cake 8 hr Yes 2
38 tom coal rock slide 8 hr Well 2
Add a word=Drop a word (Aug '10) Mon Hatti_Hollerand 5,815
Word Game (Sep '10) Mon Hatti_Hollerand 5,045
Guy who drives the Dodge Charger Mon DragonGirl08 1
You know who you are Sun sun and moon 4
Kaitie Moore Sun Friend 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evarts Mortgages