'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
74,521 - 74,540 of 151,291 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83509 Mar 1, 2013
you mean pResident oblamer ...
MOST small towns HAVE BEEN feeling this bs for a looooong time!

It's just MORE of the SAME ...
since he's BEEN in office!

And getting WORSE "daily"
Therefore ...
" The pResident has FAILED us "
daily!

Amounting to several years worth!

They/the dims/libTARDS are the ones SQUALLING "help us"

The Republicans have been prepared for IT quite some time ...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#83510 Mar 1, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I love your posts...excellent job...M...!
Don't give up..........
LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS ..........
I would disagree with that. But then some folks look up in the sky and see a Contrail made by a jet while others see a secret government plot to kill us all using Chemtrails. I love it when your delusional mind calls someone else out as having PSYCHOSIS. hahhaha !!!!!!!!!! Did you know all the patients in a mental hospital believe they are the ones that know the truth and everyone else is crazy?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83511 Mar 1, 2013
PLUS ... we've been TRYING our BEST to warn the libTARDS!

BUT

As usual THEY haven't "listened" ...

They THINK they are smart!
That's their problem ... tho ...

Liberalism "is" a mental disease ...
OZombies

United States

#83512 Mar 1, 2013
...oblamer, the community organizer, waisted first two years ...quick, pass stimulus, two years working on health care...oblamer likes to make problems huge and than "Messiah"...see I told you I can fix it and blind follows him...waiting till the last minute...

Community organizer in chief ... plays golf, goes on vacation, having fun of his life.

Gas in California is over $4.00/gl. but does he cares, hell NO, he snaps his fingers and AF1 is ready, same for first "cleaning" lady...

WE HAVE NO LEADER ...end of story ..........

have to borrow ...baaaaaaaaaa..........

Location hidden

#83513 Mar 1, 2013
You mean like the liberals who believe there is no spending problem?

Location hidden

#83514 Mar 1, 2013
DOCTORS HUSBAND wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to your doctor wife, after oblamer's healthcare kicks in next year! Geez, you're so ignorant! That's why country is in such deep s%&t.
Your president is part of American Taliban...he supports Muslim brotherhood and BOWS to a Muslim King!!!!! You people are not what America use to be...you all go for Obama and Obama's freebies, and not looking for the BEST of the America! You can join illegals and Obama promoting food stamps in Mexico and Obama phones...don't forget welfare recipients ...
DUMMIES and MOOCHERS voted for this liar in chief, and there is no way around it...
ObamaCare Fear???? Where did the ObamaCare blueprint come from? Romney and Massachusetts. Did it hurt Massachusetts? NO. Did people get insurance? Yes. 94% of Adults and 96% of all children. Is Massachusetts better off now because of RomneyCare or not? Read the report that tracked the results for 6 years.
http://www.kff.org/healthreform/upload/8311.p...

Location hidden

#83515 Mar 1, 2013
For those too lazy to read the report. Under RomneyCare:

Greater percentages of
adults received preventive care
visits and reported a usual
source of care than before
health reform. The number of
unnecessary emergency department visits and hospital inpatient stays fell, suggesting
improvements in health care delivery. In the same period, fewer adults reported high out-ofpocket spending and unmet needs for care because of costs
OZombies

United States

#83516 Mar 1, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I would disagree with that. But then some folks look up in the sky and see a Contrail made by a jet while others see a secret government plot to kill us all using Chemtrails. I love it when your delusional mind calls someone else out as having PSYCHOSIS. hahhaha !!!!!!!!!! Did you know all the patients in a mental hospital believe they are the ones that know the truth and everyone else is crazy?
For the last couple of weeks, there is just regular Contrails and gone really fast...no Chemtrails, but why people from other states and thousands in California see Chemtrails and I'm not only one, you fool?????

By the way, why changing subject when you CAN'T defend your "community organizer-in-chief"?????

LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS ..........
OZombies

United States

#83517 Mar 1, 2013
HecklerJerk wrote:
You mean like the liberals who believe there is no spending problem?
Exactly!!!!!
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#83518 Mar 1, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
well ya see lib, I don't see any repubs on here claiming the world is gonna end, but I do see a lot of economic and social cause and effect, I know you don't because you baaaaaaa all the time, but if you didn't baaaaaaa all the time,you would see it too, for example, spend too much money, raise taxes, people leave the area,(California, Michigan), then, not enough tax income and taxes are raised more, more people leave and the libotards still keep spending like its not their money (LOLOL), then, guess what libby, BANKRUPTCY! WAAAAAAAAA, see how that works? I didn't think so, but if you think about it long enough, then extrapolate that cause and effect into a national level, whalla,$16.4 trillion and no end in site, except for, come on, think about it,..... yes, BANKRUPTCY, you know what comes after BANKRUPTCY? I didn't think so, how about Civil Unrest! Oh yeah, like they had during the Katrina aftermath, ok, just try to stick with me here and don't go baaaaaaa just yet,
now, if you try really really really hard and turn off MSLSD for even just one day, then extrapolate those concepts of cause and effect to religious persecution, home ownership, the 2nd Amendment, intentional economic destruction, hyper inflation, family values and other good things you libotards know nothing about, then what do you think happens, come on libby,..... yes, Civil Disobedience, thats what happens, kind of what they have in Detroit, Flint, St. Louis and other libby land places like that, only, the economic destruction doesn't end there - it goes from, yes, sea to shining sea,
ok, I know that was a lot to digest so we will excuse you from this forum for the next 47 1/2 days so you can get your thoughts together. Please try without medication, it's a lot more painful in the short term but in the long term it works much better,
so, you see, explain things may seem like the end of the world to a retard (notice my post name - LOLOL), because thats what dems are,
ok, now you can go baaaaaaaaaa
got bored reading all this madness. just want to know did you send your government check back to help with cause?
DOCTORS HUSBAND

United States

#83519 Mar 1, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>ObamaCare Fear???? Where did the ObamaCare blueprint come from? Romney and Massachusetts. Did it hurt Massachusetts? NO. Did people get insurance? Yes. 94% of Adults and 96% of all children. Is Massachusetts better off now because of RomneyCare or not? Read the report that tracked the results for 6 years.
One state healthcare doesn't mean it's 'right' for the entire country ...wait for Obamacare taxes to kick in next year, besides way to many cuts to
doctors, hospitals ...procedures denied...
some doctors refuse to take NEW Medicare patients because of Obamacare...CUTS...
ENOUGH, OK!!!!!

P.S.
Y~~~O~~~U read your Obamacare reports, you imbecile!
WHOOSH

United States

#83520 Mar 1, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>got bored reading all this madness. just want to know did you send your government check back to help with cause?
...right over your head ...

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#83521 Mar 1, 2013
Was the last payment to the rebels of Syria affected by the SEQUESTER?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83522 Mar 1, 2013
WHOOSH wrote:
<quoted text>
...right over your head ...
;0)
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#83523 Mar 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
PLUS ... we've been TRYING our BEST to warn the libTARDS!
BUT
As usual THEY haven't "listened" ...
They THINK they are smart!
That's their problem ... tho ...
Liberalism "is" a mental disease ...
don't need you to warn nobody about nothing .you need to embrace change.accept it don't be scared. didn't want to live under bush,by the gracce of GOD we survived. still feeling the effects though.Love your president. rant and rave all you want.analize,scrutinize what the hell ever,won't change shit. LOVING OBAMA.
oops again huh

Glasgow, KY

#83524 Mar 1, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>ObamaCare Fear???? Where did the ObamaCare blueprint come from? Romney and Massachusetts. Did it hurt Massachusetts? NO. Did people get insurance? Yes. 94% of Adults and 96% of all children. Is Massachusetts better off now because of RomneyCare or not? Read the report that tracked the results for 6 years.
You are aware that just because you claim Obamacare came from Romneycare...doesn't make a word of what you say true, right? Just so you know. Romneycare did not raise taxes. Romneycare was not forced on every man, woman and child in the United States of America. Romneycare did not fine or penalize it's citizens. Romneycare was funded by dollars the State received from Federal funds for indigents. All States receive those Federal indigent dollars.

Crack open a book every now and then, crackhead. Maybe you won't look so foolish next time if you actually are informed about the subject you are trying to debate. E for effort. lol
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#83525 Mar 1, 2013
Something to look forward to...there will be no 3rd term for the slug messiah. Hallelujah!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83526 Mar 1, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>don't need you to warn nobody about nothing .you need to embrace change.accept it don't be scared. didn't want to live under bush,by the gracce of GOD we survived. still feeling the effects though.Love your president. rant and rave all you want.analize,scrutinize what the hell ever,won't change shit. LOVING OBAMA.
It's already changing ...
Can ya hear US coming?

;0)

Silent Running

I'm with the HIGH Command ... ;0)
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#83527 Mar 1, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>don't need you to warn nobody about nothing .you need to embrace change.accept it don't be scared. didn't want to live under bush,by the gracce of GOD we survived. still feeling the effects though.Love your president. rant and rave all you want.analize,scrutinize what the hell ever,won't change shit. LOVING OBAMA.
To embrace the Obama change is the same as agreeing with enslaving our nation with debt. Being a slug living on government cheese rations may be your dream of the future but my kids and grandkids deserve so much better. Your kids? Not so much. Once a slug always a slug. Slither on down the road cheesy slug.
countrygirl

Hopkinsville, KY

#83528 Mar 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
Something to look forward to...there will be no 3rd term for the slug messiah. Hallelujah!!!
who you. Funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evarts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 26 min Uninformed idiot 1,585
sawmill workers 1 hr dam 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,601
Shannon Marlowe 1 hr nah_way 4
What do you think about Judy ann Blivens? (Jun '10) 1 hr right_girl 11
Hott Guys in Evarts (Jul '13) 1 hr jake H 82
sarah brock and charles penny 1 hr ghost32 37
•••
•••
•••

Evarts Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000