Who got every one on this round up?
Slumdog Millionaire

London, KY

#2 Dec 23, 2012
the police dumass
concerned

London, KY

#3 Dec 23, 2012
Mick Witt and his ugly stanken girlfriend. Low lifes.
Wants to know

Hyden, KY

#4 Dec 23, 2012
I heard they all sold to an undercover and that it had been a year long investigation...
Tko

Macon, GA

#5 Dec 23, 2012
Slumdog Millionaire wrote:
the police dumass
Well ain't u a smart ass dumass I was talkin about who told on every one But now I see u was one that helped rat.
Those 2 dumbasses

Manchester, KY

#6 Dec 24, 2012
concerned wrote:
Mick Witt and his ugly stanken girlfriend. Low lifes.
You are exactly right they both had a hand in the ratting but that`s OK cause everyone knows that when the law gets all they can get out of those 2 they`ll be the next 2 to go to jail!!
Slumdog Millionaire

Somerset, KY

#7 Dec 25, 2012
you asked "who GOT everyone" Mick may have gave information but the police went and GOT them. So... yea
Red Neckerson

Manchester, KY

#8 Dec 25, 2012
Don't be sellin' dope and you wont be worried about it so much.
This place may someday be known for something someday besides thieves, thugs and pill ho's.

Hungry kids going without cause mom and dad are strung out on pills. Very sad.

Grandparents raising grand-kids because mom and dad are junkies. They raised their kids now they have to raise their kids's kids. Not fair.

Get off that crap people, the life you save may be your own.
Ridgeway Boy

Arkadelphia, AR

#9 Dec 26, 2012
There are a bunch of really nice people that lives in harlan County, and there's the other bunch, too sorry to crap off of themselves. There's nothing to worry about who is or isn't a rat if you aren't involved in something you shouldn't be involved in!!! I say long live the rats, maybe one of these days, the criminal may learn, you break the law, you are going to get caught. Pretty simple premise I'd say !!! I have total disdain for drug users, pushers or how ever you are involved with drugs!! Hope they sack up all of you folks!!
COLDSTEEL

Clarkson, KY

#10 Jan 2, 2013
Ridgeway Boy wrote:
There are a bunch of really nice people that lives in harlan County, and there's the other bunch, too sorry to crap off of themselves. There's nothing to worry about who is or isn't a rat if you aren't involved in something you shouldn't be involved in!!! I say long live the rats, maybe one of these days, the criminal may learn, you break the law, you are going to get caught. Pretty simple premise I'd say !!! I have total disdain for drug users, pushers or how ever you are involved with drugs!! Hope they sack up all of you folks!!
You give us all jobs and we won't have to sell drugs to get by. These rats aren't nothing no better off by ratting on ppl. cause they are breaking up homes to get the money for their fix. i just dont see how that stands in court. but its Harlan Co. If I was talking to a regular citizen on here instead of the law, we could have some good conversation without the laws opinion.. im sure there is a hell of alot of ppl that despise rats. Have a Great Cop!!!Better Luck Next Time!
I hate a rat

London, KY

#11 Jan 2, 2013
I think a Ratting summabitc` should be taken out and hung on the nearest tree....
COLDSTEEL

Clarkson, KY

#12 Jan 2, 2013
I hate a rat wrote:
I think a Ratting summabitc` should be taken out and hung on the nearest tree....
you seem to have morals about youreself, most off these comments that take up for them is the law on here saying how good they are, so to us people that are straight and would never tell on anyone keep up the good work.. you people know that a rat is the lowest you can get and anyone that takes up for one must have told or destroyed someones life! so you cops need to stay off topics and let real people with morals talk.
I hate a rat

London, KY

#13 Jan 2, 2013
COLDSTEEL wrote:
<quoted text> you seem to have morals about youreself, most off these comments that take up for them is the law on here saying how good they are, so to us people that are straight and would never tell on anyone keep up the good work.. you people know that a rat is the lowest you can get and anyone that takes up for one must have told or destroyed someones life! so you cops need to stay off topics and let real people with morals talk.
I think if you do the crime and get busted you should do the time and not be a chicken shit and rat someone out cause their to big of a pooosy to do their own time, but we know as soon as the law gets through with rats they lock their asses up then, when if they`d of just manned up in the first place they could of done been out of jail...
Nosey

London, KY

#14 Jan 2, 2013
Who are all the rats???
COLDSTEEL

Clarkson, KY

#15 Jan 2, 2013
I hate a rat wrote:
<quoted text>I think if you do the crime and get busted you should do the time and not be a chicken shit and rat someone out cause their to big of a pooosy to do their own time, but we know as soon as the law gets through with rats they lock their asses up then, when if they`d of just manned up in the first place they could of done been out of jail...
you are so right! if all people seen it this way we wouldnt be infested with rats.
Obey all RULES

London, KY

#16 Jan 3, 2013
COLDSTEEL wrote:
<quoted text> you are so right! if all people seen it this way we wouldnt be infested with rats.
Yep true. And another thing, when they do lock up the low life snitches they have to put them in with the child molesters and other low lifes like that so they don't get beat to death. What does that tell you about the kind of low down subhuman scum a rat really is man? Birds of a feather flock together and a rat has to live with child molesters in jail.
Obey all RULES

London, KY

#17 Jan 3, 2013
I could understand if a dea agent was undercover and come in here and busted a bunch that would be a waste of tax money but yeah I could understand that. But a low life bottom feeder long tailed rat that turns on its own kind is another thing altogether. They will come in and say this guy wont sell me a tab and I m dying in pain here will you go get me one from him then turn around and rat on you for trying to help the pitiful son of a biotch now just wait rats you'll get your day when another low down vermin busts you and then you go straight to jail and live with the only thing lower than you are a child molester all for being a puss afraid to do a little time you deserve it too.
Obey all RULES

London, KY

#18 Jan 3, 2013
COLDSTEEL wrote:
<quoted text> you seem to have morals about youreself, most off these comments that take up for them is the law on here saying how good they are, so to us people that are straight and would never tell on anyone keep up the good work.. you people know that a rat is the lowest you can get and anyone that takes up for one must have told or destroyed someones life! so you cops need to stay off topics and let real people with morals talk.
they aint many people left with any morals cause the ratting is out of control they got away with it way too long around here. in my day a damn rat left one way or another they were just gone all of a sudden no one knowed what happen to them but good riddance. not too many ratted on no one back then. and for the dumbshits that will say I am a doper no I never did dope in my whole life I'm just telling it like it was and should still be. rats are a low life coward.
COLDSTEEL

Clarkson, KY

#19 Jan 3, 2013
Obey all RULES wrote:
<quoted text>they aint many people left with any morals cause the ratting is out of control they got away with it way too long around here. in my day a damn rat left one way or another they were just gone all of a sudden no one knowed what happen to them but good riddance. not too many ratted on no one back then. and for the dumbshits that will say I am a doper no I never did dope in my whole life I'm just telling it like it was and should still be. rats are a low life coward.
well brother it feels good to find someone with some morals. youre so right they do put the rats with the child molesters in jail. what i hate the most is a cop that preys on a weak sick druggie to do their job for them. i knew a few tough guys that got sick and wore a wire on people and now they duck and hide when they get out. people we have been abused and used by the law for a long time now, so if youre sick and dont have nothing just tuff it out and if youre in trouble go do youre time. i used to be proud to say i was from harlan county but now im not!
Common sence

London, KY

#20 Jan 3, 2013
Quit selling drugs and u want have to worry about getting caught usually if your selling drugs it's to keep up your on habit so u don't care who u sell to anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evarts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clothing / toy donations in the Evarts area 6 hr bluewillow29 1
RJ and Morgan 10 hr Sigmund Freud 5
Music Thread!! (Sep '11) 11 hr seriously the ori... 508
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 21 hr -Christopher Jarvis 812
And then there are these Wed Prayers 3
Evarts TV going broke Jul 24 Stockholder 1
***Icnoptnthis Another Word Game (Add -Drop)*** Jul 24 Princess Hey 123

Evarts Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evarts Mortgages