carley

Harlan, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

someone tell me about the little guy at the family dollar he married? or girlfriend? or he gay? he is a nice guy just moved here and seen him kinda wondering? someone know?
i know him

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

he is a very good boy!! i hope this being started don't start ppl talking bad about him..he is very respectful.he did have a girlfriend but they broke up..there is not many good ones left like him..he is not into any drugs at all he don't even dip or smoke..so i hope he finds a good women one day soon
MEE

Brodhead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

i know him wrote:
he is a very good boy!! i hope this being started don't start ppl talking bad about him..he is very respectful.he did have a girlfriend but they broke up..there is not many good ones left like him..he is not into any drugs at all he don't even dip or smoke..so i hope he finds a good women one day soon
ASIAN = LITTLE DI@K. Hope you enjoy him.
lol too funny

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

lol if that's what I get for trying to make a living and going to school then I sure appreicate it! I really do! Keep em coming!!
The Asian
labradoodle

Harlan, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

i give ya credit dude at least you are working and not laying on your ass like the majority of people that come to family dollar. keep your head up high pay no mind to them loser's carry in with your schooling show them they are the loser's hahahahah way to go man
people are ignorent

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

He is a real good young man.I have a daughter his age and would be very happy if she found someone just like him.hint hint.
Thanks

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Appreciate it guys people are Just so stereotypical about others and care too much about themselves. Lol some will never learn.
Nice hint

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Liking the hint there also.
well

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

I think he is so cute and nice to everyone!
i know him

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

hint,we all love u kebler...u r a very good boy and i hope nothing but the best for u...pay no mind to stupid ppl they r jealous of ur hot asian self..i wish there was more men like u in harlan co.

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

I wouldn`t say his real name on here unless you wan`t people talking bad about him!!
Jamie

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

lol too funny wrote:
lol if that's what I get for trying to make a living and going to school then I sure appreicate it! I really do! Keep em coming!!
The Asian
Personally I think you are one of the most respectful and well-mannered young men in this area.
just me

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

i agree, he is very polite, helpful, and handsome. its great to see, its depressing to take a good long look at most young ppl today and its very nice to see that there is still hope. this young man is a roll model and all you can do is say something negative.
shopper

Harlan, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

yes he seems like a very nice guy he has had some up raising from good parents dont pay no mind to these post young man... good people work there and the one lady with long hair is a looker too lol very nice to people
Alpha

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Don't like the women with long hair but everyone else is great.. Luv them to death. The long hair lady is very rude. Thought maybe it was a bad day, but that wasn't the case.
Thank you

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

That's means a lot and I really appreciate that. Thank you all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Evarts Forum right now

Search the Evarts Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min DITCH MITCH 147,067
sav a lot heist 4 hr Yep 9
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 5 hr Buck Ofama 16,131
travis cole (Sep '09) Tue just curious 120
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) Tue _-_Nope_-_ 81,562
harlan county emergency management Tue mee 29
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Tue Flint hill bandit 26,210
•••
•••
•••
•••

Evarts Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Evarts People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••