Vote for Gillis Gilbert Constable District 2

Posted in the Evarts Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
VOTE

Richmond, KY

#1 Dec 18, 2009
Get out and lets get him elected, Clyde payne doenst do anything but drive around his constable car, he carries the title and none of the duties,lets get him out of there and get someone that will actually get out and do the job!
confused

Heidrick, KY

#2 Dec 18, 2009
VOTE wrote:
Get out and lets get him elected, Clyde payne doenst do anything but drive around his constable car, he carries the title and none of the duties,lets get him out of there and get someone that will actually get out and do the job!
And what exactly are they suppose to do? Are they paid for this position?.
commonsense

Somerset, KY

#3 Dec 18, 2009
most certainly will not
ugogillis

Kittanning, PA

#4 Dec 20, 2009
yes, let's get out there and vote for gillis gilbert.....u go gillis.
i agree

Nancy, KY

#5 Dec 20, 2009
yes, i agree about gillis. everybody vote for him
concernd

Albany, KY

#6 Dec 24, 2009
not not not noway
VIRGIL BLEVINS

Manchester, KY

#7 Dec 24, 2009
I AGREE GILLIS AND MY DAD WHERE BEST FRIENDS AND I THINK HE WOULD DO VERY WELL IF HE GOT CONSTABLE IN DISTRICT 2 ASK YOUR SELF WOULD YOU WONT SOMEONE IN THERE TO BE FOR YA OR AGAINST YOU I KNOW HE HAS MY VOTE HARLAN COUNTY NEEDS A CHANGE AND EDDIE ALSO HAS MY VOTE THE WORKERS IN EVARTS IS JUST SORRY THEN CRAP WAKE UP HARLAN COUNTY AND CLYDE PAYNE DONT KNOW WHAT HES DOING GO GILLIS AND EDDIE
WTF

London, KY

#8 Feb 1, 2010
Yeah with all these lets vote for GILLIS ads; where the F was y'all when he tried to run for magistrate and didn't win to Chad Brock who is SUCH an Wonderful Magistrate...I mean really maybe Gillis could have done a lot better job and now y'all will vote him in as Constable...You should have voted him in as Magistrate last election
backslider

London, KY

#11 Feb 2, 2010
mike napier by a landslide. u cannot fix stupid, and well well u said it all; gill gilbert
why

Macon, GA

#12 Feb 2, 2010
he dont do nothing ether,he is as dirty as steve duff and roger hall was,andwont do nothing to help no one but his self,and his son, was a county law that took the dope from dope dillers and done them his self, when he wasnt taking money from them,and told them when they was going to raid them,the apple dont fall far from the tree dose it, yea ill vote for binloden firt!!!!!!!!!!
resident

London, KY

#13 Feb 2, 2010
go gillis
bs bs

London, KY

#14 Feb 2, 2010
backslider wrote:
mike napier by a landslide. u cannot fix stupid, and well well u said it all; gill gilbert
what is stupid,mike n,and gill g i think so 2.
evarts guest

London, KY

#15 Feb 2, 2010
tommy "bo" couch will make a good constable. he volunteers his time for the rescue squad and would be fair.
mflex

London, KY

#16 Feb 3, 2010
evarts guest wrote:
tommy "bo" couch will make a good constable. he volunteers his time for the rescue squad and would be fair.
he gives moron a bad name. Gilis all the way
tim napier east tn

Strawberry Plains, TN

#17 Feb 4, 2010
from evarts gillis a good man make yall a great constable
david

Monticello, KY

#18 Feb 5, 2010
tim napier east tn wrote:
from evarts gillis a good man make yall a great constable
you all are stupid people.look in the past when he was a cop.right how can you say that.
no way

London, KY

#19 Feb 6, 2010
theres no way i would vote him in 4 anything, i dont see how any bbody could even consider voting him in 4 anything.
Betterlaid

Somerset, KY

#20 Feb 6, 2010
You people must not remember the last time he held a goverment position, there's no way he'd get my vote, and a constable does do alot of driving to serve sapina's and such, if you don't see him on the road then he ain't out doing his job.
YellowRose

San Antonio, TX

#21 Feb 6, 2010
Subpoenas or subpenas?
ababx

London, KY

#22 Feb 6, 2010
move forward to the future with GIllis; he he the man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evarts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Game (Sep '10) 1 hr Crazy Jae 4,838
Add a word=Drop a word (Aug '10) 1 hr Crazy Jae 5,445
Hott Guys (Mar '14) 2 hr Peepin 5
Gary Planck 6 hr Daniel Combs 22
Hey Wabbit (Feb '12) 15 hr anonymous 7
Amanda Williams Thu Plain hard truth 24
windstream internet super slow because of at&t ... Dec 24 Knowing 17
Evarts Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web