3.MICHAL LUNSFORD GUYS AROUND IF YOU WOULD GET
4.DEVAN FAIRLY OFF THE DOPE YOU COULD HAVE
5.HOBERT CORNETT ANY GIRL$WOMEN YOU WANTED*****
6.TRAVIS LAWSON NO MATTER WHAT YOU WILL ALL
7.JIMMY PIKE SEXY.....
8.GARY KIRBERT
9.KEVIN BURKHEART
10.JOSH SHANKES
### ME AND 30 OF MY FRIENDS WAS TALKING ABOUT SOME OF THE HOTTIES GUY IN EVARTS. THAT IS ON DRUGS AND THIS IS WHAT WE COME UP WITH..?????..
hey

Gray, KY

#2 Dec 30, 2010
who came up with these names a 15 year old girl
Well

United States

#3 Dec 30, 2010
Was you high when you posted this? It sure looks that way.
FUNNYYYYYYYYYYY

London, KY

#4 Dec 30, 2010
Well lets see out of the 10 listed 5 of them will sleep with a guy or a girl 2 of them have a STD and 3+ have more than 3 children that they dont even know of so I guess you are right this is the best of the best .......... how funny
mmmm

Mount Vernon, KY

#5 Dec 30, 2010
This is funny.......I thought this was a list of people who frequent the jail or prisons in KY
hahaha

London, KY

#6 Jan 2, 2011
but where on drugs?
really

Liberty, KY

#7 Jan 2, 2011
really ?
hcdc

Baxter, KY

#8 Jan 4, 2011
first of all if you have 30 friends you must have been in a jail cell. All the loosers you listed are in jail have been in jail. You have real class
josh starretts wifw

Sheridan, AR

#9 Jan 20, 2012
lol ..... funny look at urself befor you judge anybody!!!
Sad-Sad

United States

#10 Jan 20, 2012
Why do people have 2 get stuff started? Not all of the people listed are on drugs. But some of them sure are. I know a few of the men and yeah they have had trouble in the past but a few r doing real good so why drag them down with this junk.
trouble

United States

#11 Jan 23, 2012
josh starretts wifw wrote:
lol ..... funny look at urself befor you judge anybody!!!
Why in the world would u bring this post back 2 the front page? There was no comments on this post 4 over a year and u have 2 throw ur 2 cents in. I am one of the names on here so quit ur crap.
them

London, KY

#12 Jan 30, 2012
everyone of them is drug heads rob a dead man to get drugs i know them al
you know it

Macon, GA

#13 Feb 4, 2012
kevin burkhart really girls? He looks like a donkey on crack. I mean come on he's got hep c from ashley and herpes, what a catch. And all those "boys" an't worth a sh*t. I guess all you little fourteen year old little girls might crush on crack heads and skanks, but not me.
cherry pie 90

Harrison, AR

#14 Feb 10, 2012
DON'T FORGET sTEPHANIE bARGO AND rODNEY BARGO...LOOK AT HER EYES SHE LOOKS LIKE A CRACK HEAD HERSELF, BUT AS FOR HIM HES HOT AS HELL NO MATTER WHAT HE'S ON...HER EYES ARE ALL BUGGED OUT AND SURELY SHE WASN'T BORN WITH THOSE EYES LIKE THAT ...EEEWWWWW THA'S WHAT YOU CALL U-G-L-Y, YOU AIN'T GOT NO ALIBY YOUR UGLY.......
TaxPayer

South Fulton, TN

#15 Oct 3, 2012
There is nothing hot about a drug addict, a thief and a degenerate. I only know two of the guys on this list and the #1 spot Josh is all three. He and his wife both belong is the federal pen.

London, KY

#16 Oct 3, 2012
cherry pie 90 wrote:
DON'T FORGET sTEPHANIE bARGO AND rODNEY BARGO...LOOK AT HER EYES SHE LOOKS LIKE A CRACK HEAD HERSELF, BUT AS FOR HIM HES HOT AS HELL NO MATTER WHAT HE'S ON...HER EYES ARE ALL BUGGED OUT AND SURELY SHE WASN'T BORN WITH THOSE EYES LIKE THAT ...EEEWWWWW THA'S WHAT YOU CALL U-G-L-Y, YOU AIN'T GOT NO ALIBY YOUR UGLY.......
I don't think they do drugs, that's just how she looks.
Grababall

London, KY

#17 Oct 3, 2012
Did you just make parole? The only place that 30 women would be grouped together is jail, school, or church. Judging by your spelling and the subject, it wasn't discussed in the last two places, so you have to be a jailbird. Wait a minute, this was first posted in 2010 when drug court was going strong. That would be another place 30 where females are grouped together, and this makes sense. Every guy on that list was in drug court. There you have it folks, Grab solves another one, and you people thought drug court was a waste of time. Not only does it keep dealers out of jail, drug court actually gives people enough wasted time to come up with dumb shiat like this.

DRUG COURT: choosing the finest dopeheads Harlan has to offer. Submit your applications today. You may be next on "but there on drugs" model search.
bigmomma

London, KY

#18 Oct 3, 2012
i thought this was a list of the nastiest skankiest guys in Evarts, my bad

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#19 Oct 6, 2012
bigmomma wrote:
i thought this was a list of the nastiest skankiest guys in Evarts, my bad
Shhh don`t tell Graba but that`s what the list was for the nastiest skankiest people!!! hahahahaha!!!!
JOSH SHANKS

Mount Vernon, KY

#20 Oct 6, 2012
Grababall wrote:
Did you just make parole? The only place that 30 women would be grouped together is jail, school, or church. Judging by your spelling and the subject, it wasn't discussed in the last two places, so you have to be a jailbird. Wait a minute, this was first posted in 2010 when drug court was going strong. That would be another place 30 where females are grouped together, and this makes sense. Every guy on that list was in drug court. There you have it folks, Grab solves another one, and you people thought drug court was a waste of time. Not only does it keep dealers out of jail, drug court actually gives people enough wasted time to come up with dumb shiat like this.
DRUG COURT: choosing the finest dopeheads Harlan has to offer. Submit your applications today. You may be next on "but there on drugs" model search.
Say something to my face PUNK. Or put your name on here and I'll come to you COWARD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evarts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Melton 8 min Savealot 2
james pace 1 hr Meee 5
40,000 acers for free Mon Shawn 2
oMG shanon marlow and Mat johnson strung out on... Sun trish 3
Is it true that Matt Johnson is beating the Hel... Sun Never again 5
Cougers love young men Sun shields 1
Add a word=Drop a word (Aug '10) Sun -Prince- 5,886

Evarts Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance