Since: Jun 10

The Milky Way Or Even Mars

#3760 Feb 18, 2013
Winning![hello friends]

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#3761 Feb 18, 2013
Good morning Faerydust, Green Eyes and Dickens and Gamer, looks like it`s gonna be a sunny but chili day!!

“Merry Christmas!”

Since: Jun 11

Happy New Year!

#3762 Feb 18, 2013
Hi Everyone! Happy Presidents' Day!

Happy Birthday, George and Abraham!

To celebrate, I'm going to share the WIN with everyone.

{Passing the Win to Wabbit}

Hold it just a second, Wabbit, then pass it to the next person. Let's keep it moving. No hogging it. Remember, it's mine and I want it back!

:)

“There's No Place Like Home ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3763 Feb 18, 2013
Hi Dickens, Faerydust, Green Eyes,Gamer,Seriously and Wabbit. I am not sure but I think I am winning. :)

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#3764 Feb 18, 2013
Good evening Jem, Dickens and Gamer and Faerydust!

xxGamerxx

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3765 Feb 18, 2013
Good night everyone. Hope everyone has a great Tuesday.

Location hidden

#3766 Feb 19, 2013
Good morning Wabbit-it is off to mom's today.
Green Eyes

Big Stone Gap, VA

#3767 Feb 19, 2013
morning jem,gamer,faerydust,wabbit,ser iously,sally,dickens & and all else. Did they get subway started yet?

“Let's Go And SeeThe Stars, ”

#3768 Feb 19, 2013
Hi Dickens, Jem, Green Eyes, Gamer, Seriously and Wabbit and whoever I may have missed. Good Tuesday morning! Winning for a sec....

“Merry Christmas!”

Happy New Year!

#3769 Feb 19, 2013
Good morning, Everyone! It's good to see all of you out and about. I hope it's a fine day for you all.

Winning!

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#3770 Feb 19, 2013
Nope Green Eyes their spose to have Subway up and running some time in April, Jem hope your Mother is doing good and tell her i said Hi, Afternoon Faerydust and Dickens and Gamer, shewww the wind is blowing some thing awful here in E!!

“Let's Go And SeeThe Stars, ”

#3772 Feb 20, 2013
Good morning Evarts friends including Gamer's Polly,
It's rainy and cold here and supposed to get worse. I'll win for a bit before I get frozen to my seat :)

Ya'll stay safe and warm!

“Merry Christmas!”

Happy New Year!

#3773 Feb 20, 2013
Good afternoon, Faerydust, Gamer, Wabbit, Green Eyes, Jem, and All!

It's a cold gray day here too, with talk of bad weather headed our way. Uh oh....I'm afraid Winter is going to make a surprise attack and throw all its icy arsenal at us.

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#3774 Feb 20, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
Good afternoon, Faerydust, Gamer, Wabbit, Green Eyes, Jem, and All!
It's a cold gray day here too, with talk of bad weather headed our way. Uh oh....I'm afraid Winter is going to make a surprise attack and throw all its icy arsenal at us.
Dickens I was talking to Seriously when you posted and she was laughing and said poor us cause it`s 87 degrees where she`s at and she was getting ready to go skeeing!! lol

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#3775 Feb 20, 2013
xxGamerxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I took Polly for a walk this evening and was afraid the wind was going to blow her off. Can you see a wiener dog going up in the air like a balloon with me holding onto the lease for dear life? I finally held her and went inside.
Gamer the wind ain`t as bad today bu it sure is cold outside, I believe you`ll be able to wallk Polly but you better make sure she don`t freeze to death :)

Faerydust you better keep moving before you get stuck to the chair!! lol

Oh and Hi Jem and Green Eyes!!

Location hidden

#3776 Feb 21, 2013
Morning Wabbit, Green Eyes, Dickens, FaeryDust ,and Gamer and I hope I didn't miss anyone-(Seriously too)Gonna have the boys a couple hours after school today. :)

Location hidden

#3778 Feb 21, 2013
You know Gamer, there must be something in the water. I am hoping that spring will come and the dark skies will clear up with it. Feel Better. :)

“Merry Christmas!”

Happy New Year!

#3779 Feb 21, 2013
Good afternoon, Everyone! It's a cold, wet, gray day here. It rained during the night and there was a little ice on my porch early this morning but our temps have climbed to 39 now. It is so wet here, if the temps drop tonight, there is bound to be ice.

Stay warm and sure-footed today, my friends!

xxGamerxx

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3780 Feb 21, 2013
Thank you Jem

Good night everyone.

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#3781 Feb 21, 2013
xxGamerxx wrote:
Good Morning Everyone
I am staying away from my hometown forum as the trolls have taken over. Cannot believe they are getting so worked up over someone's personal life. Really sad.
Anyway, hope everyone has a great day. I have been depressed as of late and trying to look on the bright side of things, but it is hard.
I`m staying away too Gamer but i`m not sure for how long cause i`m wanting to say some thing but i`m afraid it`ll just make it worse, If that`s at all possible, But I might post in the Last Post there!!
Jem1957 wrote:
You know Gamer, there must be something in the water. I am hoping that spring will come and the dark skies will clear up with it. Feel Better.:)
I think your right about it being in the water Jem!! lol
Dickens1 wrote:
Good afternoon, Everyone! It's a cold, wet, gray day here. It rained during the night and there was a little ice on my porch early this morning but our temps have climbed to 39 now. It is so wet here, if the temps drop tonight, there is bound to be ice.
Stay warm and sure-footed today, my friends!
It was a nice sunny day here Dickens but now it`s started raining and turning a little colder, and I think it`s spose to rain for the next few days!! rrrgggg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evarts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammy Fields 7 hr Cult breaker 4
Music Thread!! (Sep '11) Sat --IslandGurL-- 397
What happened to? Sat Really 1
Josh Melinda starrett in jail Sat Really 9
appalachian wireless out? Mar 24 guest 1
Harlan family dollar when is it opening Mar 22 You ok 1
chihuahua puppy 2 give away (Nov '12) Mar 19 regina 20

Evarts Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance