Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81691 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

papaderp

Florence, KY

#68158 Aug 28, 2012
even if it was chemical high chances are they have some kind of stuff to make it fall to the ground oh the no rain going on look up in japan they actually shoot canisters in the air where they want it to rain no matter what you say magnetic field goes with everything even weather,chemicals

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#68159 Aug 28, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize to all the Reptile family all the way back to the Serpent in the Garden of Eden. Bluewhiner might belong to a strain of STD's. I'm not sure about that though, Penicillin doesn't get rid of him.
Oh no not the dreaded alien sex diseases! "Apologize to the reptile family"...??? all the way back to the Serpent in the Garden of Eden...??????? WTH?

Medications please!
papaderp

Florence, KY

#68160 Aug 28, 2012
haha david icke over here where joey boddi fooko funny thing is that guy is banned in 13 countries ha because of the reptile people ha

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#68161 Aug 28, 2012
He does resemble Gonorrhea. Make sure you use the eyewash kit I put in the bathroom after reading his post. Tonight's story will be "The Story of Bluewhiner and His Blueberry Pocket Tush"
It's a scary story---I'll leave the nightlight on.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#68162 Aug 28, 2012
I don't know how much more I can take today either Miss E. Humpaburn hasn't reported in today. He was last seen this morning going into bear infested woods. Humpaburn was wearing knee knocker multi-colored striped britches, a gray T-Shirt that's printed with "I put out on the first date", a Jungle Jim hat, Dale Evans cowgirl boots and carrying a switch. He has been known to pretend to be riding Dales horse Buttermilk, while beating his own legs with the switch.

Humpaburn is described as kind of a dorky looking guy with a big ol beer belly hanging out of his T-Shirt, a glued on goatee and big fuzzy eyebrows.

Now Bluewhiner has gone and changed his dumb looking avafart for the 4,788th time.
papaderp

Florence, KY

#68163 Aug 28, 2012
leave my nightlight on during the day to confuse people

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#68164 Aug 28, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
He does resemble Gonorrhea. Make sure you use the eyewash kit I put in the bathroom after reading his post. Tonight's story will be "The Story of Bluewhiner and His Blueberry Pocket Tush"
It's a scary story---I'll leave the nightlight on.
Ooooh, that sounds really scary. Yes please leave the light on.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#68166 Aug 28, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
mine was horrid! Can you possibly have two Mondays in a week?
Yes you can! And I know what you mean!!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#68167 Aug 28, 2012
Miss E Font, I have seen you on here before and you seem to be a smart lady. I know Bluewhiner loves you very much because he calls your name out at night and he named his favorite goat "nanny goat"
I got a letter from the city today saying my son Blue can't live within 500 feet of a school or day care facility. Why would they send me that? What could it mean? Please help me if you can. I wish I knew you were looking for a Nanny position, I would have hired you to keep an eye on Blue.
Dear Rejects

London, KY

#68168 Aug 28, 2012
Get a life outside stalking others and topix. Find another cousin to Marry

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#68169 Aug 28, 2012
Blueminers Mommy wrote:
Miss E Font, I have seen you on here before and you seem to be a smart lady. I know Bluewhiner loves you very much because he calls your name out at night and he named his favorite goat "nanny goat"
I got a letter from the city today saying my son Blue can't live within 500 feet of a school or day care facility. Why would they send me that? What could it mean? Please help me if you can. I wish I knew you were looking for a Nanny position, I would have hired you to keep an eye on Blue.
Blues Mom
Thank you for the kind words. I think you should contact the family attorney about that letter. While I appreciate the job offer, I will have to respectfully decline. I might suggest you talk with your son about the clothes he wears outside the house. I was sent some pictures of him and it was disturbing.
Hope things are good at the Bates Motel.
shhh listen

Richmond, KY

#68170 Aug 28, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
I don't know how much more I can take today either Miss E. Humpaburn hasn't reported in today. He was last seen this morning going into bear infested woods. Humpaburn was wearing knee knocker multi-colored striped britches, a gray T-Shirt that's printed with "I put out on the first date", a Jungle Jim hat, Dale Evans cowgirl boots and carrying a switch. He has been known to pretend to be riding Dales horse Buttermilk, while beating his own legs with the switch.
Humpaburn is described as kind of a dorky looking guy with a big ol beer belly hanging out of his T-Shirt, a glued on goatee and big fuzzy eyebrows.
Now Bluewhiner has gone and changed his dumb looking avafart for the 4,788th time.
papaderp

Florence, KY

#68171 Aug 28, 2012
see the van a creepin
shhh listen

Richmond, KY

#68172 Aug 28, 2012
Dear Rejects wrote:
Get a life outside stalking others and topix. Find another cousin to Marry
shhh listen

Richmond, KY

#68173 Aug 28, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Blues Mom
Thank you for the kind words. I think you should contact the family attorney about that letter. While I appreciate the job offer, I will have to respectfully decline. I might suggest you talk with your son about the clothes he wears outside the house. I was sent some pictures of him and it was disturbing.
Hope things are good at the Bates Motel.
shhh listen

Richmond, KY

#68174 Aug 28, 2012
Blueminers Mommy wrote:
papaderp

Florence, KY

#68178 Aug 28, 2012
yall ninjas are the problem
papaderp

Florence, KY

#68179 Aug 29, 2012
how bad can a bird post get haha

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#68180 Aug 29, 2012
What a troll infestation, not a full mind here if you combine them all. I'm glad they are here, keeps them off the streets.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#68185 Aug 29, 2012
Where are the Mods?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evarts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is cindy pace single? 7 hr evarts man 1
Add a word=Drop a word (Aug '10) 10 hr Doug77 5,888
Trouble Makers 15 hr bigears 2
Barbara Ann skeene Thu friend 2
Cougers love young men Thu Cougar 2
Anyone know where Michael Owens is?? Wed CuRiOuScAt2116 1
james pace Wed post 10 6

Evarts Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance