Young Kids Having sex

Young Kids Having sex

Posted in the Evarts Forum

Get a Life

London, KY

#1 Sep 19, 2010
Who all in Evarts (young kids) are having sex these days? everyone seems to be talking about it and i dont know who?
Hung nicely

London, KY

#2 Sep 19, 2010
Other than being just plain nosy, why do you care?
curious

Harlan, KY

#3 Sep 19, 2010
Well I know for a fact that Kayle Helton has been doing alot of older men in evarts.... Erica Jenkins right along with her ... They are awful young they have been doing there thing. lol
lmao

Somerset, KY

#4 Sep 19, 2010
where do they hang out at lol
kaley helton

Somerset, KY

#5 Sep 24, 2010
well i thank i can do what when i want and you all spelled my name kaylee it's kaley and im 18 so i can do what i want.and its not your all business. if i wanna have sex i will.and say what you all want to say it dont bother me because your just given somone else a rest.

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#6 Sep 24, 2010
kaley helton wrote:
well i thank i can do what when i want and you all spelled my name kaylee it's kaley and im 18 so i can do what i want.and its not your all business. if i wanna have sex i will.and say what you all want to say it dont bother me because your just given somone else a rest.
The worst thing you can do is put your real name on here.Even if you are 18.
your stupid imao

United States

#7 Sep 24, 2010
Why do you want to know are you a child molesting pervert?
concerned father

Baxter, KY

#8 Sep 26, 2010
your stupid imao wrote:
Why do you want to know are you a child molesting pervert?
yes he is pervert
You want sex with me

Blue Springs, MO

#9 Mar 24, 2013
Let then do what they want
You want sex with me

Blue Springs, MO

#10 Mar 24, 2013
kaley helton wrote:
Come have sex with me babe
truth

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Mar 24, 2013
Sick ppl!!!!!
jeremy caraway

Hazard, KY

#12 Mar 28, 2013
Get a Life wrote:
Who all in Evarts (young kids) are having sex these days? everyone seems to be talking about it and i dont know who?
Just check the Loyal Church of God basement.. there are LOTTSS of young kids having sex there!! They are doing older people while their parents think they are in church.... SERIOUSLY!!!

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#13 Mar 28, 2013
jeremy caraway wrote:
<quoted text>
Just check SERIOUSLY!!!
Oh man you shouldn`t mention a Church like that even though it is kinda funny!! lol

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#14 Feb 10, 2016
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>Oh man you shouldn`t mention a Church like that even though it is kinda funny!! lol
It's hard to believe "Wabbit " isn't here anymore hopping around topix and seeing his post. He did have respect for the church, I'm guessing from what he put on here. Rip

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evarts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GLENN Bumgardner ? (Jun '17) 34 min Smitty smith 10
if you have to lie 34 min ranger 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min forumwatcher 174,674
Anthony Nolan hides cameras in girls locker room 1 hr Ash Lee 2
Word Game (Sep '10) 12 hr winner 5,345
Add a word=Drop a word (Aug '10) 12 hr winner 6,441
Lora Wed Lora who 15

Evarts Jobs

Personal Finance

Evarts Mortgages