How Can I Help Evarts?

Posted in the Evarts Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of43
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Chad McCreary

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 14, 2012
 
What do we need from our Mayor's and Council Member's?
ECK

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 15, 2012
 

Judged:

9

8

8

GET THE BOTTOM OF MONEY MISSING FOR ONE. LOOKS LIKE THAT THREAD HAS BEEN DELETED, IT'S OK THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. WINK!!!!!!!!!!WINK!!!!!!!!!! UGGGGHHHHHHH
tired of it

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 15, 2012
 

Judged:

9

8

8

ECK wrote:
GET THE BOTTOM OF MONEY MISSING FOR ONE. LOOKS LIKE THAT THREAD HAS BEEN DELETED, IT'S OK THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. WINK!!!!!!!!!!WINK!!!!!!!!!! UGGGGHHHHHHH
The person ask a serious question and all you can do is run your mouth from topic to topic. the police will find out about the money, the truth will come out, so until then wont you shut the hell up and stop jumping topics using different names since you act like your so bad in one of the other threads. it will get sorted out eventually. if you cant have an intelligent conversation then just dont reply. I understand its hard not to have anything else to do in your pathetic life, but try to be serious for once loser.
suggest

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 15, 2012
 
how about all you topic bouncers just meet somewhere and hash this out in front of each other, put time and place and see who all shows. or better yet stay on this site and run your chicken shit mouth even more. loosers
My thoughts

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 15, 2012
 
Tingin ko kayong lahat sa dito ay isang piraso ng dumi.putang Ina ang topix at lahat ng tao dito ..Mahal ko ang mga evarts at nais ito ay isang mas mahusay na lugar upang manirahan.putang Ina ang lahat ng mga batang babae sa dito.
ECK

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 15, 2012
 
ECK wrote:
GET THE BOTTOM OF MONEY MISSING FOR ONE. LOOKS LIKE THAT THREAD HAS BEEN DELETED, IT'S OK THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. WINK!!!!!!!!!!WINK!!!!!!!!!! UGGGGHHHHHHH
You need to get you another name pal, this one is mine.
Looks like it

Harlan, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 15, 2012
 
Clean up that nasty house across from the dollar store (or nearby). It looks like a trash dump.
ECK

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 15, 2012
 
My thoughts wrote:
Tingin ko kayong lahat sa dito ay isang piraso ng dumi.putang Ina ang topix at lahat ng tao dito ..Mahal ko ang mga evarts at nais ito ay isang mas mahusay na lugar upang manirahan.putang Ina ang lahat ng mga batang babae sa dito.
have you been to the Philippians too?

You are either talking a lot of slang words or don't know the language very well.
Translation of your post....

I think you all here is a piece of Mother dumi.putang topix and all the people here .. I love the evarts and it would be a better place to manirahan.putang Mother all the girls in here .

?????????
ECK

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 15, 2012
 
Din ako alam asarol upang buksan google isalin.
ECK

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 15, 2012
 
Looks like it wrote:
Clean up that nasty house across from the dollar store (or nearby). It looks like a trash dump.
Don't look at it you pompous ass.
People like you are the real trash of the world.
Mind your own business.
Arshole.
dummy

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 15, 2012
 
ECK wrote:
<quoted text>
have you been to the Philippians too?
You are either talking a lot of slang words or don't know the language very well.
Translation of your post....
I think you all here is a piece of Mother dumi.putang topix and all the people here .. I love the evarts and it would be a better place to manirahan.putang Mother all the girls in here .
?????????
Yeah anyone can use google, but speaking it is a whole different thing, and yes using slang is what is used most of the time there. so you can use google translate all you want and you still dont know what it says or means. too bad cause that message was just for you putang ina...
agree

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 15, 2012
 
Looks like it wrote:
Clean up that nasty house across from the dollar store (or nearby). It looks like a trash dump.
Agree with this statement when it comes to helping the city, smells and looks like hell. I say condemn it and tear it down.
ECK

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 15, 2012
 
dummy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah anyone can use google, but speaking it is a whole different thing, and yes using slang is what is used most of the time there. so you can use google translate all you want and you still dont know what it says or means. too bad cause that message was just for you putang ina...
My name is Ernie king you sorry fk . come and see me sometime you yellow black PUNK. you might as well start practicing spitting out teeth now puss.

that was just for YOU bad ass.
ECK

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 15, 2012
 
agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree with this statement when it comes to helping the city, smells and looks like hell. I say condemn it and tear it down.
so you have been close enough to smell it eh?
you wouldn't be a skinny little brown looking fker that works right across from those poor peoples house would you?
see you soon big man. see hoe bad you are then.
ECK

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 15, 2012
 
BTW your mamma is a pretty good lay for a dink.
figured you out fast eh shathead?
now run along before you rile me up.
Whoa

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 15, 2012
 
Y`all don`t forget this is the internet and everyone talks shat..........On another note I agree the house in front of the dollar store does need to be cleaned up or tore down one!!
ECK

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 15, 2012
 
Whoa wrote:
Y`all don`t forget this is the internet and everyone talks shat..........On another note I agree the house in front of the dollar store does need to be cleaned up or tore down one!!
He started it. LOL
ECK

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 15, 2012
 
OK OK I am sorry.....I often forget that I am a shark among guppies at times.
But guppies should never bite sharks.

Sorry there Philippe , you post away pal.

I just hope that none of you fall upon hard times yourselves no time soon.
Karma and all.

Just saying.
Meeoww

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 16, 2012
 
The condition of the house was brought up at the April council meeting by councilman Fee and the police were sent to issue them a warning. But i guess you were too busy on here running your mouth to notice. By the way Mr. McCreary if you are truly interested in helping why post it on here? This place will never be anything but trouble. Try going to a council meeting or speaking with the mayor.

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Meeoww wrote:
The condition of the house was brought up at the April council meeting by councilman Fee and the police were sent to issue them a warning. But i guess you were too busy on here running your mouth to notice. By the way Mr. McCreary if you are truly interested in helping why post it on here? This place will never be anything but trouble. Try going to a council meeting or speaking with the mayor.
Thanks for the info Meeoww! Now this site don`t have to be nothing but trouble if people didn`t start arguing over every little thing!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of43
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Evarts Forum right now

Search the Evarts Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 49 min DudeAintRIGHT 138,848
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Ancient Wolf 81,233
~~~Last Post !!~~~ (Dec '11) 9 hr Dickens1 4,385
Word Game (Sep '10) 10 hr texas pete 4,692
Add a word=Drop a word (Aug '10) 12 hr Wabbit 5,289
Car painting 16 hr i know 2
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 20 hr Whitehair Is A Doofus 16,035
•••
•••
•••
•••

Evarts Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Evarts People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••