neighbor

Somerset, KY

#1 May 17, 2010
I need to get some trees cut. Does anyone know who in Harlan county who cuts and trims trees at a reasonable price.
If so, please list their names.
maple trees

Harlan, KY

#2 May 18, 2010
michale bratwaith cut mine and done a very good job and reasonable
Does a great job

Barbourville, KY

#3 May 18, 2010
neighbor wrote:
I need to get some trees cut. Does anyone know who in Harlan county who cuts and trims trees at a reasonable price.
If so, please list their names.
Sure do I know someone who is cheap,dependable and also has great insurance just post back to me and I'll get the number if you are interested,or the location and they will give you a free estimate thanks.
good worker

London, KY

#4 May 18, 2010
if u wont just let me on what kind it is and i will tell him and we will come and let u no how much and he will come and look at it 4 free
evarts ky

London, KY

#5 Jul 10, 2010
that blevins boy in evarts cuts trees he cuts for the county and city of harlan and harlan county he drives a white chevey truck with his name and number on it
holiness girl

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jul 11, 2010
tim huff cut ours and is very reasonable
Lady GAGA

London, KY

#7 Jul 11, 2010
If you need trees cut that are close to your house call Mike Braithwaite- he carries insurance. Tim Huff would be a good choice, dont know if he has insurance, Wouldnt let the others in my yard...
britt

London, KY

#8 Jul 11, 2010
tim huff takes to long and charges to much and he he is also being sued for work he never finished and mike has hit some ones house before that scares me i dont know to much about virgil blevins so if anyone does let me know
Someone Who Knows

Green Bay, WI

#12 Jul 22, 2010
If u let Virgil Blevins around ur house u had better keep everything locked-up when they leave cause they will steal u blind. Been there he done me that way.
I Know

London, KY

#13 Jul 22, 2010
He will start the job and leave u hanging and not finish it.
laughing not

Grays Knob, KY

#14 Jul 22, 2010
anytime you let someone come on your property they either tear something up, steal you blind or try to sue. what a shame.
wes

Ford City, PA

#15 Jul 23, 2010
pearl stepp cut my treees and done a very good job and he doesnt charge an arm and a leg neither mike breathaway is a smartass and likes to get the money up front and do the job half way and wont come back to finish
evarts ky

Nancy, KY

#16 Jul 23, 2010
i saw what was on here you all can talk about me all you wont ive cut trees all over harlan county and never took any thing from any body by the way if you cant come to my face and talk about me zip it all you all can do is talk about some one take a long look at your self i bet you must be on drugs some folks work for a living bet you sale what ever you all need to get a life trash like this dont botter me ive got a good background thats all that matters i hope god has mercey on your sole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evarts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sick of Harlan County Christians. 8 hr wow 6
Brittany napier 11 hr April 4
So called photographer at black mt school 12 hr imo 6
Add a word=Drop a word (Aug '10) 14 hr _Zoey_ 5,568
Word Game (Sep '10) 14 hr _Zoey_ 4,920
~~~Last Post !!~~~ (Dec '11) 15 hr Concerned_American 4,714
Stepps 15 hr haha 12
More from around the web

Evarts People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE