First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lmmfao

Louisville, KY

#3 Jun 3, 2012
tyshon louis wrote:
She is the biggest nasty trick in the ville.. She been begin 4 me 2 fu*k her for a week but I been tellin her I got a women and 4 boys I just been useing her 4 whatever she gone give.. Smdh you can't turn a ho* in2 house wife your own bd's don't want you and yea my Chevy window been fixed.. Get your raggedy car fixed and quit tryna tell your kids 2 call me daddy tony.. I will never take care of another nickas kids and I will never be your man I'm married now 2 my beautiful wife Whitney!!:) bye and good luck h*e!!!
Everybody know this is Whitney's weird ass on here tlkin! So desperate lmfao
812Exposer

New Albany, IN

#4 Jun 3, 2012
desperate as hell do u hear me get a life
lmmfao

Louisville, KY

#6 Jun 4, 2012
Fat and sloppy huh? Lol yuck
ewww

Louisville, KY

#9 Jun 4, 2012
Yucky! Whitney's hit!
yep

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Jun 4, 2012
Everybody know that's whitney she dnt do shyt but say the same lines over and over again her and her racoon lookin kids and her ugly ass friends. Wats.they names bresha bianca kendra all but run downs right all lonely beggin wishing they babydaddys wanted them lol and have noting better to do than to sit and worried about the next bitch u got some nerve calling Brittany bald headed but yet she got more hair than ya friends ya friends should know now how u really feel
WOW

Worthville, KY

#18 Jun 4, 2012
Yoh bit**esis really bored. What real woman gets on here and talks about somebodies momma or kids. karma is a bi**h so continue on with you games because you will get yours. The funny thing is for you to be so gucci why the h%%% you on here trying to drag this girls name (Brittany) thru the mudd. And yoh married now who cares he is a bum that ain't got nothing and look lie he only weigh ten pounds. When a nicca go to jail usually they life weights but I dont know what Tony was doing. Lifting his [email protected]@. Yoh just need to grow up (Whitney) and keep it moving. You need to get a day job or something because you got to much time on your hands. Oh and for the record Brittany was never in a foster home get your facts right
damn right

United States

#21 Jun 11, 2012
Brittany is a nasty lil slu+. That dumb lil b!tch gon catch a good ass beatin sooner or later.. Id love to be the one to give it to her.. No this isnt any one named Whitney either.. That smart ass dumb lil b!tch got one coming..
girlstop

Evansville, IN

#22 Jun 11, 2012
Arent u about a week late dum a**
damn right

United States

#23 Jun 11, 2012
The forum is still up aint it.. late or not ur dumb ass still replied.. mighta been late on the convo but that ass whoopin gon be right on time... lil skinny scary ass b!tch.. All she do is talk shit but aint never ever had the nerve to do somethin bout it... she just betta not lemmie catch her
lmfao

Louisville, KY

#24 Jun 11, 2012
damn right wrote:
The forum is still up aint it.. late or not ur dumb ass still replied.. mighta been late on the convo but that ass whoopin gon be right on time... lil skinny scary ass b!tch.. All she do is talk shit but aint never ever had the nerve to do somethin bout it... she just betta not lemmie catch her
catch her? She's always at work.. Lol you dnt give a f_ck, you got balls,, go whoop her as* at work. MAX&ERMAs!! Thought so..
damn right

United States

#25 Jun 11, 2012
LoL.. yea! That's a great idea! Lol lil girl .. u just don't even know..
brittany hardin

Chicago, IL

#26 Jun 12, 2012
Lol I thought I had Antonio!! Not.. He never liked or loved me I fact when I was gettin off at 8 he was with Whitney!! And they prolly had sex..:( I guess she really is pregnant.. Damn.. I look dumb once again!! 3rd or more is a charm!! Don't you think..:( so sad..
brittany hardin

Chicago, IL

#27 Jun 12, 2012
I looked dumb argueing on his page cause he was with Whitney the whole time while I was makein nun at the astar..:/ and the. The laughed at me sbd then deactivated his page!! Yep nobody pays dirty a*s Brittany no attention!! But then crenshaws!! And that's only cause they cousins but they have a daughters 2gether!! Eww Brooke oats!! That nasty of you..
lmfao

Louisville, KY

#28 Jun 12, 2012
brittany hardin wrote:
I looked dumb argueing on his page cause he was with Whitney the whole time while I was makein nun at the astar..:/ and the. The laughed at me sbd then deactivated his page!! Yep nobody pays dirty a*s Brittany no attention!! But then crenshaws!! And that's only cause they cousins but they have a daughters 2gether!! Eww Brooke oats!! That nasty of you..
sorry Whitney but BRITTANY HARDIN can spell and make sense when typing lol.. Silly girl!
oops

Louisville, KY

#29 Jun 12, 2012
Look like one of the ppl that commented on one of my threads lmao
the real whitney

Chicago, IL

#30 Jun 12, 2012
Sorry bi*ch.. But this is Whitney and I can spell.. You sound dumb trying 2 take up 4 your hoe a*s friend!!! GtfoOh!!:) bahaha
the real whitney

Chicago, IL

#31 Jun 12, 2012
Lmao this is funny.. Yo girl Brittany Hardin.. Is a Hoe point blank period!! No1 can save her!!:) not even those bastards!! Or they daddy's cause guess what they don't even want her and never wanted her!!:)
the real whitney

Chicago, IL

#32 Jun 12, 2012
What you do dope head Brittany is use some of your work money and get your grill fixed and cleaned cause all that sh*t built up on your teeth is definitely not cute!!:/ I'm just saying.. And quit callin 13 year olds 2 back you up.. You are so pathetic.. When will you ever fight your own battle? Answer that? Never..:/
oops

Louisville, KY

#33 Jun 12, 2012
Bitch u sound dumb. Go drown yourself in that shit infested Ohio River cuz that's where u belong! Fckin fat stinky dirty bitch Lmfao hope u die quick from the aids u got!
Uhhhh

Evansville, IN

#34 Jun 12, 2012
the real whitney wrote:
Lmao this is funny.. Yo girl Brittany Hardin.. Is a Hoe point blank period!! No1 can save her!!:) not even those bastards!! Or they daddy's cause guess what they don't even want her and never wanted her!!:)
ur stupid ass really whitney calling somebody elses kids bastards when ur dumbass has FOUR..STFU GO GET A JOB R SOMETHING..im beggining to think ur obessed with Brittany..lbvs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dad loves you. 3 min HeIsRisen 1
Carly Butts?? 3 min Just sayin 8
Ashley "Be" Bartholomew 7 min Skywalker 9
Cowards at lamasco 11 min Girl u know 26
kassandra russell has dentures 11 min nah right 1
I want all 3 1/2 inches... 12 min Jaded 3
My wife is a royal b*tcj 21 min yaya 23
18 Arrested in Evansville Drug Bust 2 hr Narc 12

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web