He has a leaky eye?
tht girl

Evansville, IN

#3 Sep 14, 2012
leaky eye?
Eww

United States

#4 Sep 16, 2012
as in his eye be rotting out his head and thus result be eye leakage. his babymama is a stupid hoe. idk if emphasis should be put on stupid or on hoe. meth induced crater face, no amount of fake baking will hide that girl boo.
ahey

Georgetown, IN

#5 Sep 16, 2012
yall some haters. can't believe immature people post shit like this so much on this site. grow up. 4real..
Dgaf

United States

#6 Sep 16, 2012
Who cares? He's a retarded druggie loser and all his friends are druggie losers. If he even has a wife now I suspect she's a druggie loser too and studies show people who abuse drugs abuse their partners most the time too. The whole group can go get another fix and od for all I care.
tht_dude

Evansville, IN

#7 Sep 29, 2012
Man I heard this dude is a straight punk. All he does is talk like he's hard then u c him n he aint talkin about nothin but the weather. If u c him, just tell him u got em on deck an rob his ass, all he's gonna do is call n cry.. Dude is lame n cant whoop nobody but fe-males!!
Bjizzle

United States

#8 Sep 30, 2012
He is my friend I'm not a druggie looser an I've seen him thro hands
Kristie

United States

#11 Oct 1, 2012
He's a good guy I think he's great.. Always been real
dcky-dck

Evansville, IN

#12 Oct 12, 2012
obviously yall dont kno the real ducky but if u wanna get sum nuts up post your real name instead of hidden bhind ur computer... nd im lame...ha
RyMy

Evansville, IN

#14 Nov 26, 2012
On some real Ducky your a straight bitch. I robbed you for 40$ and you was goin around tellin ever1 ur gonna whoop me on site. And what happend when u saw me???? You shook up wit me and I straight Hoe-d u dude! If u want any problems, I can solve them bro.
RyMy Homie
KaTriNa

Evansville, IN

#16 Nov 27, 2012
RyMy wrote:
On some real Ducky your a straight bitch. I robbed you for 40$ and you was goin around tellin ever1 ur gonna whoop me on site. And what happend when u saw me???? You shook up wit me and I straight Hoe-d u dude! If u want any problems, I can solve them bro.
RyMy Homie
didnt know yall had problems!!

hahahaha

Evansville, IN

#17 Nov 27, 2012
Get him Rymy! He is a lil bittch and thinks he is so hard.
Oldbro

Evansville, IN

#18 Nov 28, 2012
Finally sumone had a pair and put a name so his pissed off brother can start a hobbie of hurting weak ass ppl that talk sht on topix... And when I c u sumtime jus remember that all the pain you'll b feelin is from u runnin ur mouth on a site instead of to a dudes face... Duckys tiny and ur to scared to step up to him? Who's the b**ch then? Have fun under the bridges and in the alleys b**ch boy, see u round u homeless junkie
bahahaa

Evansville, IN

#19 Nov 29, 2012
RyMy wrote:
RyMy Homie
found out this wasnt ryan myers. mayb a different rymy or just someone trying to start sh*t

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rich Man's Mistress 12 min bob 13
Best non-religious venue for baby shower? 12 min i might know 4
tattoos 16 min Bryan 2
Ferguson Riots 18 min diverse but cautious 34
Grown ups club/bar in the area? 24 min AARP 7
narc thief 56 min wolk 4
women at bobs 57 min curious 6
officer wilson 2 hr ytb 35
Evansville Dating
Find my Match