Which Jessica Moore from where
Thgthmkugohmm

Evansville, IN

#3 Jan 15, 2013
Josh H stepdaughter on the west
lala

Evansville, IN

#4 Jan 15, 2013
Naw she not his stepdaughter her momma done moved on n Josh is locked up, I hear her momma is wit Toby now
Thgthmkugohmm

Evansville, IN

#5 Jan 15, 2013
So what u know about her
ShesJustAnotherO ne

United States

#6 Jan 15, 2013
She's ran through... One of the Evansvills many!
question

United States

#7 Jan 21, 2013
Bet you won't say tht to hern if so you wouldn't be online talking shitm js
Hi hater!
slacker

Houston, TX

#8 Jan 21, 2013
all of u shut your f**king mouths about my baby momma
Bob

United States

#9 Jan 21, 2013
slacker wrote:
all of u shut your f**king mouths about my baby momma
. Yo baby momma is fine you sound classy btw
ShesJustAnotherO ne

United States

#10 Jan 22, 2013
Oh I would and will if I ran into her but if I go around Evansville calling every nasty bucket head sl*t out I wouldn't be worrying about what I should so if the opportunity comes a long to tell a hoe I will but won't go out my way for a dusty hoe! Oh her bd should know I found her in my mans phone trying to holler and she knows he ain't single! Oh but she's classy lol right!
truuu

United States

#11 Jan 23, 2013
She's on my bd nuts to ha dusty hoe forsure he stalks him and he won't talk to her fat nasty slut ha
jessica mf moore

Evansville, IN

#14 Feb 1, 2013
ShesJustAnotherOne wrote:
Oh I would and will if I ran into her but if I go around Evansville calling every nasty bucket head sl*t out I wouldn't be worrying about what I should so if the opportunity comes a long to tell a hoe I will but won't go out my way for a dusty hoe! Oh her bd should know I found her in my mans phone trying to holler and she knows he ain't single! Oh but she's classy lol right!
get real bitch i gotta man lmao yall haters kill me
jessica mf moore

Evansville, IN

#15 Feb 1, 2013
Thgthmkugohmm wrote:
So what u know about her
s wa

this is jessica, pretty bad you gotta b scared n ask bout me on topix!! bhahaha lames always worrried bout sumbody these days!!
The Boss

Evansville, IN

#16 Feb 2, 2013
I would smash on god she sexy as'f
jessica mf moore

Evansville, IN

#19 Feb 3, 2013
???
truth

Evansville, IN

#21 Feb 3, 2013
shes a white trash hoodrat...just like her nasty a** meth head momma! little girl with no guidance, doin whatever she has to do to get attention...sad story.
jessica

Evansville, IN

#22 Feb 3, 2013
truth wrote:
shes a white trash hoodrat...just like her nasty a** meth head momma! little girl with no guidance, doin whatever she has to do to get attention...sad story.
wow really lmfao you got class urself trying to run your bitch ass mouth...the only sad thang here is ur a scared whore who hides behind the name "truth"..ironic dont ya think since nothing you said was the TRUTH?? 0 and another thang since you r so worried bout me/my mom...bitch im 21 theres no "little girl" bout it...and white trash i might be and wat??? proud of who i am..jealous much are we???? Last but def not least KEEP MY MOMS NAME OUT CHA MOUTH..SINCE YA CLAIM TO KNO HER SO WELL THEN STOP ON BY YOU SHOULD KNO WHERE TO FIND HER..THE LAST THING MY MOM EVER WILL BE IS A NASTY METH HEAD...IGNORANT BITCH SHES BEEEN CLEAN FOR A MIN NOW

Evansville, IN

#23 Feb 3, 2013
jessica wrote:
<quoted text>wow really lmfao you got class urself trying to run your bitch ass mouth...the only sad thang here is ur a scared whore who hides behind the name "truth"..ironic dont ya think since nothing you said was the TRUTH?? 0 and another thang since you r so worried bout me/my mom...bitch im 21 theres no "little girl" bout it...and white trash i might be and wat??? proud of who i am..jealous much are we???? Last but def not least KEEP MY MOMS NAME OUT CHA MOUTH..SINCE YA CLAIM TO KNO HER SO WELL THEN STOP ON BY YOU SHOULD KNO WHERE TO FIND HER..THE LAST THING MY MOM EVER WILL BE IS A NASTY METH HEAD...IGNORANT BITCH SHES BEEEN CLEAN FOR A MIN NOW
She's been clean for a min now? Wow. I guess they were right. No guidance. That's sad.
lol

Evansville, IN

#25 Feb 4, 2013
Definitely sounds like she is uneducated and obviously ghetto!
stfu jmfm

United States

#26 Feb 4, 2013
Your fat your ugly and your going no where in you life. And you are so verry annoying please give your keyboard a rest sweetheart its ok.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nay Nay Whats up is he a good guy? 28 min pissed off 4
Cheating 45 min lol 9
abby rice lowkey topix gangster 1 hr kate 6
Need An Excellent Real Estate Attorney 1 hr Calvin James 6
found herpes medication at boyfriends house (Apr '14) 2 hr Jubiee 77
Is Carrie hicks a hoe bag? 2 hr Jubiee 3
Aerotek 2 hr get in there 4
Evansville Dating
Find my Match

Evansville People Search