Obama releasing illegal alien criminals

Posted in the Evansville Forum

Patriot

Evansville, IN

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Seems that Obama has decided he would teach the Republicans a lesson and is releasing illegal immigrants from our jails. He is claiming due to the budget cuts, "his sequester". he now has to release these criminals. I don't think his strong-arm tactics are going to work.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/right-b...

constant

Madisonville, KY

#2 Feb 27, 2013
This idiot bafoon of a president will be the end of the country. The democrats have been in a constant campaign mode and are more concerned with making the Republican party look bad at any cost. He wants cachous so that he can pass his socialist agenda and his welfare constituents will blindly back him without a second thought.
Uh Huh

United States

#3 Feb 27, 2013
The revolution is coming again!!
who cares

Evansville, IN

#4 Feb 27, 2013
you are such an idiot!! I'm guessing you cannot read. cause Obama had nothing to do with releasing all of them illegal aliens. in fact, they had no knowledge of it until after the fact. once again Patriot is starting lies!
constant

Madisonville, KY

#5 Feb 27, 2013
who cares wrote:
you are such an idiot!! I'm guessing you cannot read. cause Obama had nothing to do with releasing all of them illegal aliens. in fact, they had no knowledge of it until after the fact. once again Patriot is starting lies!
Obama has to be the most unaware president that has ever been in office. Just like he was unaware about the Benghazi incident. Obama knows what's going and its time for people like yourself to wake up to that fact. If he does not know what his administration is up to then he is truly incompetent.
One

Evansville, IN

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Even with the cuts they will spend more this year than last year and the year before that.

So why can't the largest economy on earth afford to imprison criminals anymore? Oh that's right...they need to prove a point. Hmmm..sounds pretty insane.

We will spend more money the last year, but can afford less things....Obama loves talking about "math". Wish he'd add that one up for me.
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#7 Feb 27, 2013
who cares wrote:
you are such an idiot!! I'm guessing you cannot read. cause Obama had nothing to do with releasing all of them illegal aliens. in fact, they had no knowledge of it until after the fact. once again Patriot is starting lies!
Sure they didn't, wink wink. Just like Robert Gibbs unloading a bomb on MSNBC and telling the world that Obama made him lie about the Obama drone attacks. Or Behghazi, they didn't know anything about it either, wink, wink.

It is time to wake up and realize that Obama is a fake. Even your fellow liberals are starting to realize what a mistake he is.
bud

Evansville, IN

#9 Feb 28, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure they didn't, wink wink. Just like Robert Gibbs unloading a bomb on MSNBC and telling the world that Obama made him lie about the Obama drone attacks. Or Behghazi, they didn't know anything about it either, wink, wink.
It is time to wake up and realize that Obama is a fake. Even your fellow liberals are starting to realize what a mistake he is.
you have got to be the most ill-informed idiot on the planet,the thought of a black man as a president just eats at the souls of you racist,guess what Obama will not be the last African american president,i cannot wait until there's a Latino president
Christina

Dover, OH

#10 Feb 28, 2013
Obama is NOT black!!!! He is a mix of a lot of races!!!! To call him am African American just proves ignorance considering he is NOT even 50% that's like saying Bill Clinton is white!!!!
Christina

Dover, OH

#11 Feb 28, 2013
I'm sorry like saying bill Clinton is black!!!! Too frustrated at the way the race crd is always thrown out there
trytelling

Evansville, IN

#12 Feb 28, 2013
Christina wrote:
Obama is NOT black!!!! He is a mix of a lot of races!!!! To call him am African American just proves ignorance considering he is NOT even 50% that's like saying Bill Clinton is white!!!!
Try telling black people he's not black. Alot of my black friends are like, "we got a black president." I'm like, "what is he doing to further blacks??" Funny how they aren't so excited after I say that. Maybe they are just stuck in their thoughts.
constant

Madisonville, KY

#13 Feb 28, 2013
bud wrote:
<quoted text>you have got to be the most ill-informed idiot on the planet,the thought of a black man as a president just eats at the souls of you racist,guess what Obama will not be the last African american president,i cannot wait until there's a Latino president
Bush was as white as the day is long and I think that he was a horrible president as well. Race might meen alot to you but to me its all about policy and Obama's policy is bad. I'm making less and paying alot more under his rule and I'm just an average Joe. I'll take some of the blame. Like alot of people, I fell for his " time for a change" rhetoric. I voted for him the first time around but I quickly saw through the lies; and this man does alot of lying; and jumped off the bandwagon. I know Romney wasn't the best thing out there but you have to realize that Obama wants to change the core of how this country works and you might think this change will empower the has not's like myself but you are mistaken. It will only allow the big government to tighten its nose on the population completely wiping out opportunity and at the same time in forcing a neo socialist agenda. Many people might think that Obama cares about their suffering and strife but trust me, he only cares about the Democratic agenda and you are sucking up the lies and slide of hand tactics faster then he can dish them out.
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#14 Feb 28, 2013
bud wrote:
<quoted text>you have got to be the most ill-informed idiot on the planet,the thought of a black man as a president just eats at the souls of you racist,guess what Obama will not be the last African american president,i cannot wait until there's a Latino president
Could you please share you insight(cricket, cricket)? I would really like to know where I am wrong in this. Plus how about finding a racist post from me? Racist people are stupid.
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#15 Mar 1, 2013
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...

Oh no, Obama says because of his sequester he has to shut down our federal government. Yet he is giving away millions of our tax dollars to the Syrian rebels. The civil war in Syria is none of our business.
Possibly

Owensboro, KY

#16 Mar 1, 2013
Patriot wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ world/middle_east/us-announces -expanded-battlefield-aid-to-s yrian-rebels/2013/02/28/f0a324 14-819b-11e2-b99e-6baf4ebe42df _story.html
Oh no, Obama says because of his sequester he has to shut down our federal government. Yet he is giving away millions of our tax dollars to the Syrian rebels. The civil war in Syria is none of our business.
I do not agree that a civil war in Syria is none of our business.

Whether you like it or not, Israel is the only check to Islam in the region. If we let Islam run a muck in the middle east, extremist will be in our "business" very quickly.

Now, are we supporting the right side? Will the region be more or less stable? will the next government be even more extreme? All these are debatable, but what happens in the middle east is most certainly our business.
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#18 Mar 1, 2013
Possibly wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not agree that a civil war in Syria is none of our business.
Whether you like it or not, Israel is the only check to Islam in the region. If we let Islam run a muck in the middle east, extremist will be in our "business" very quickly.
Now, are we supporting the right side? Will the region be more or less stable? will the next government be even more extreme? All these are debatable, but what happens in the middle east is most certainly our business.
Just like happened in Egypt. Obama got his wish, the Muslim Brotherhood is now in power. And Obama is giving billions of our tax dollars and fighter jets to them.
Possibly

Evansville, IN

#19 Mar 1, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like happened in Egypt. Obama got his wish, the Muslim Brotherhood is now in power. And Obama is giving billions of our tax dollars and fighter jets to them.
Yes that's what happend, but you are missing my point. Same as in Egypt, we don't really know what we are supporting. Will it better or will it be Egypt 2.0? We could debate that forever..although I doubt we disagree on th outcome.

But to say we have no business in the middle east is foolhardy. Islamist make it our business whether we like it or not. They have, and will continue to bring the fight to us of ignored.

Should we support a civil a civil war that will undoubtly bring more unrest? NO. There is no win for us. Which ever side claims victory will denounce America while accepting as much aid from us as possible..which may have been the point you were trying make..?

Regardless, the middle east cannot just be ignored. What happens there is as much our business as their own. They made it so..
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#20 Mar 1, 2013
Possibly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that's what happend, but you are missing my point. Same as in Egypt, we don't really know what we are supporting. Will it better or will it be Egypt 2.0? We could debate that forever..although I doubt we disagree on th outcome.
But to say we have no business in the middle east is foolhardy. Islamist make it our business whether we like it or not. They have, and will continue to bring the fight to us of ignored.
Should we support a civil a civil war that will undoubtly bring more unrest? NO. There is no win for us. Which ever side claims victory will denounce America while accepting as much aid from us as possible..which may have been the point you were trying make..?
Regardless, the middle east cannot just be ignored. What happens there is as much our business as their own. They made it so..
How are we to pay for this? We have no money.
Possibly

Evansville, IN

#21 Mar 1, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
How are we to pay for this? We have no money.
Damn man you're going to get me to defend Obama, that's tough to do..

How much money are we spending in Syria ? Depending on the source it ranges from 10 million to 1 billion. I would say the real number is around 50 million. That's 50 million for a country with a GDP of 15 TRILLION. So that's .0003% of GDP....also known as, a drop in the bucket.

The amount were spending there is very inconsequential in the scheme of things.

There are no good options for Obama in this instance. Russia and Iran are supplying one side and the US is supplying the other. But if Russia guesses right they get to keep an ally, Obama does not have that garauntee. But for the cost it's worth the shot. I disagree with the President a lot, but on this I do not blame him. As walking away to save just 50 million all but insures another threat to the US.

Now by far the biggest threat to the US is our debt. So I get where you are coming from. But saving money here doesn't solve a thing. There's plenty of government fat we could cut elsewhere. Of course this will never happen under Obama

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meagan Hall Sober 1 hr Lmao 31
Berry Plastics 2nd shift (Sep '14) 1 hr Hello 114
Teresa 1 hr Yup 6
describe your last fart using only a movie title 1 hr logiebear 27
McFool one less loser in evanville! 1 hr Hey 102
ryan vanway 1 hr honesty 18
Tashi busy body 1 hr seenbetter 3
More from around the web

Evansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]