wearing no bra in public???

Posted in the Evansville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ms_tangy

Newburgh, IN

#1 Jun 15, 2012
if a woman goes out of the house in a tank top with no bra on is she liberating herself, going against the confinements society has placed on her or is she attention hungry skank?
TigOBitties

Newburgh, IN

#2 Jun 15, 2012
Me and my DDD's go out in public with out bras all the damn time and I don't give a flook either. My big ole areolas be stoppin traffic too. Shit it feel good not wearing a bra sometimes.
cherry

Florence, KY

#3 Jun 15, 2012
Fck society never wear a bra.
Young Philly

United States

#4 Jun 16, 2012
TigOBitties wrote:
Me and my DDD's go out in public with out bras all the damn time and I don't give a flook either. My big ole areolas be stoppin traffic too. Shit it feel good not wearing a bra sometimes.
I suck them healthy DDD's anytime!
yup-yup

Newburgh, IN

#5 Jun 16, 2012
TigOBitties wrote:
........thats just sum lazy ass shizznezz to not wear a bra out side..say what u will but its just pure fat ass lazziness

Since: Jan 12

Western Hemisphere

#6 Jun 16, 2012
I don't see anything wrong with it. Do it often enough, and then it would seem weird to wear one. What's better is to wear no top at all - just a scarf that covers the top part of the breasts and can easily be removed when you are up to it.
cherry

Florence, KY

#7 Jun 16, 2012
yup-yup wrote:
<quoted text>........thats just sum lazy ass shizznezz to not wear a bra out side..say what u will but its just pure fat ass lazziness
Or maybe my tits are nice and perky and idgaf what anyone has to say about it. My life. My body.
cherry

Florence, KY

#8 Jun 16, 2012
GlobeStar wrote:
I don't see anything wrong with it. Do it often enough, and then it would seem weird to wear one. What's better is to wear no top at all - just a scarf that covers the top part of the breasts and can easily be removed when you are up to it.
Agreed, lol
nu uh

United States

#9 Jun 16, 2012
aw hell i keep mines on.aint no way im gonna walk out with my chocolate hersheys pokin out for all to see.
J-Shine

United States

#10 Jun 16, 2012
nu uh wrote:
aw hell i keep mines on.aint no way im gonna walk out with my chocolate hersheys pokin out for all to see.
I luv Hershey's! Can get a playful bite and lick?
lames dont get it

Worthville, KY

#11 Jun 16, 2012
cherry wrote:
<quoted text>Or maybe my tits are nice and perky and idgaf what anyone has to say about it. My life. My body.
Dot worry about them! Go ahead out there without a bra! If they look nice why not!
Strawberry

Akron, OH

#13 Jun 18, 2012
Wish i could but after two kids it just wouldnt be attractive. Gravity has screwed me But it is the first thing i tale off i hate bras wish they were never invented
2lazy4aname

United States

#14 Jun 21, 2012
Power to any woman that can go braless.
PurplePussayLips

United States

#15 Jun 21, 2012
I know that's right.
Hot

Newburgh, IN

#16 Jul 9, 2012
I'll be honest as hot as it's been I've been going braless. I get stares but who cares. People act like they never seen t*ts before. It's natural.
only the truth

United States

#17 Jul 9, 2012
Hot wrote:
I'll be honest as hot as it's been I've been going braless. I get stares but who cares. People act like they never seen t*ts before. It's natural.
Nothing wrong with that. Let them out!
xoxo

United States

#18 Jul 9, 2012
Sometimes woman should look at their tits more realistically. For instance, if it's bigger than a D and you've had more than one kid or if you weigh 300+ lbs, maybe you should put your bra back on.
Yes

United States

#19 Jul 10, 2012
Only attractive slimmer women need to do this. I prefer them to wear a sheer white shirt too.
chopperbuilder

West Hamlin, WV

#20 Jul 14, 2012
my wife loves to go braless and loves her nipples sticking out so every on see
chopperbuilder

West Hamlin, WV

#21 Jul 14, 2012
she started doin g when she was about 12yrs old.any other girls start doing that when they were that young

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jobs that hire felons that pay ok 3 min for real 7
Meth suppliers 8 min Reallycantbethats... 17
I knew he couldn't make you happy 16 min Blessing in disguise 38
chedders 43 min warden 3
Why donít police break up backpage? 45 min Dummy 14
my backpack and i had sex 55 min insaneSpaghettiohs 1
Berry? 1 hr Sorry OK 9
people who claim to be nursres at St. Vincent w... 2 hr Smh lmfao 45

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web