Next Last
tippy

United States

#1 Jul 23, 2013
Who are the thots??
Hah

United States

#2 Jul 23, 2013
Probably you or someone in your circle...
Hmmm

United States

#3 Jul 23, 2013
Hey tippy, I might be creeping with your man, what's his name? Lol
man

Greensburg, IN

#4 Jul 23, 2013
Are you worried?
becareful

United States

#5 Jul 23, 2013
You need to very carefully, re-read your topic. The man shouldnt be 'creeping' at all if he has a woman. #nuffsaid
Rizzie

Evansville, IN

#6 Jul 23, 2013
Shayla reed,fat white girl who always messing wit sum 1 baby daddy or husband been doun it for years
not that

Mogadore, OH

#7 Jul 23, 2013
Jasmine c hunchin on meka dude
Hah

United States

#8 Jul 23, 2013
not that wrote:
Jasmine c hunchin on meka dude
Hunchin? Do they have time before curfew..
lol

United States

#9 Jul 24, 2013
Jasmine whoo?? An which meka u talking bout
Slap on the wrist

United States

#10 Jul 24, 2013
Rizzie wrote:
Shayla reed,fat white girl who always messing wit sum 1 baby daddy or husband been doun it for years
Is she pregnant??
lolololol

Akron, OH

#11 Jul 24, 2013
Abbie Beaman always skeetin on someones dude! She a nasty one! Need to find her own man & can't say it's Sean cause he all around the block too!!!
wow

Evansville, IN

#12 Jul 25, 2013
lolololol wrote:
Abbie Beaman always skeetin on someones dude! She a nasty one! Need to find her own man & can't say it's Sean cause he all around the block too!!!
That girls head is wayyyyy too big for her body. Wtf?
FedUp

Evansville, IN

#13 Jul 25, 2013
Jennifer tayler been sleepin wit MEATY behind doug madison`s back (before/during/and after doug went to jail. She still fuŠking him. Dougs a dummy Layin in da same bed that that meaty dun fuŠked hiz girl and nutted in. NASTY
wow

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Jul 25, 2013
FedUp wrote:
Jennifer tayler been sleepin wit MEATY behind doug madison`s back (before/during/and after doug went to jail. She still fuŠking him. Dougs a dummy Layin in da same bed that that meaty dun fuŠked hiz girl and nutted in. NASTY
woooow! But how you know?
FedUp

Evansville, IN

#15 Jul 25, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text> woooow! But how you know?

Because we both was fuŠking him, i looked thru his phone i seen the text's and the dirty pics they sent to each other. He confessesd and i left him alone. She knew about me she trifflyn and has no respect for herself or her so-called man
he doesnt care

Evansville, IN

#16 Jul 25, 2013
FedUp wrote:
Doug can care less he has all kinds of side chicks,her messing with Meaty is giving him time to mess around
Southside

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Jul 26, 2013
he doesnt care wrote:
<quoted text>
Doug can care less he has all kinds of side chicks,her messing with Meaty is giving him time to mess around
Who is Meaty? Which one? I know not the one married to my cousin. Let me know which one so I can let my cuz know he's dirty. Ijs
Wildgirl

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Jul 26, 2013
FedUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Because we both was fuŠking him, i looked thru his phone i seen the text's and the dirty pics they sent to each other. He confessesd and i left him alone. She knew about me she trifflyn and has no respect for herself or her so-called man
You was messing wit Meaty? I hope yah was using protection. I'm glad I'm not messing wit him anymore such a looser and bum.
B Coleman

Evansville, IN

#20 Jul 26, 2013
Meant to put 8127603003 lol
wow

Evansville, IN

#21 Jul 26, 2013
Wut y that number

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ladies who love to text 43 min peter long prong 1
Fairmont apartments out of control! 56 min Wondering 7
Harrison Maglinger 1 hr Taylor 1
Trenton gentry (Sep '14) 1 hr Anthony 46
wheres all my hackers 3 hr hey 11
Berry Plastics 2nd shift (Sep '14) 3 hr Westsider 70
josh gahagan aka GA 4 hr brothers keeper 8
More from around the web

Evansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE