haha

Evansville, IN

#1 Dec 27, 2012
what u think
ooo

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Dec 27, 2012
got be police how u hold your fam hostage then shoot your gurl n rite back too the streets
real man

Evansville, IN

#3 Jan 9, 2013
u kno he shot his gurl then she end up in jail on conspiracy dealing and he just happened to get out...sumthin aint rite..plus he always wit crystal cupp and she the police testified against L.A. on a dope case
hell no

United States

#4 Jan 9, 2013
The girl he shot is police why you think she out?
mygirl

Evansville, IN

#6 Jan 10, 2013
my girl aint the police yall just hatin cuz she came wit dat bond money and yall be sittin up in there cuz ya cant get ya bread up i seen the papers she got alot of ppl against her n she doin her rememember she got no othacharges, a lawyer, and bread..she koo den a fan dats my homegirl ppl jus be runnin they mouth tht dnt kno her
kcs fam

French Lick, IN

#7 Jan 10, 2013
who the hell is L A ? and i would know if she EVER went to court up against ANYONE BELIEVE THAT. SHOW ME THE PAPER WORK ON KRYSTLE CUPP!!
Tommy

Evansville, IN

#9 Apr 1, 2014
Kno this tommy never told on no one my ex girl came to jail and done a deposiorion for me told them I ain't do it be real make it make sense

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kerri gardner 23 min ImThatBitch 2
Help! Please.,. 29 min Papa smurf 7
Pantyliners 1 hr Not even close 6
Beautiful woman in forest green Tahoe 1 hr Micha 2
I'm over it... 2 hr Big Daddy 7
Mrs. Scott (Nov '12) 2 hr star scott 4
Matt tenbarge 2 hr Uncle cracker 6

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance