Awe ;) lmao
damntheluck

Newburgh, IN

#8 Oct 27, 2012
And I thought she only loved me
Terrance

Pickerington, OH

#9 Oct 27, 2012
Seems like she loves a lot of guys.. Was loving me last week, and somebody else last night..
Terrance

Pickerington, OH

#10 Oct 27, 2012
I can answer your questions too. Lol.
lamMMESSSS

Florence, KY

#11 Oct 29, 2012
leave the poor girl alone!!
Truthhurts

Evansville, IN

#12 Oct 30, 2012
She's hot, and a hot mess. When she's drunk, she's willing to do anything with anybody. She was all over some black guy Saturday at Stoney's, but then left with somebody else. If you don't want people thinking you're a ho, then don't act like one.
Antwan

Willowbrook, IL

#13 Oct 30, 2012
Me and my boys hit that shit good back in the day. She swallowed a load from all of us. She loves black meat
Brittany

United States

#14 Oct 31, 2012
Quit lying on me!!
Truthhurts

Evansville, IN

#15 Oct 31, 2012
Who's lying? You were all over some black guy at Stoney's. didn't you make out with him too? Then I saw you leaving with a white guy. It's sad because I don't really know you, but it seems a lot of stuff that's said might be true.
Brittany

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Oct 31, 2012
Truthhurts wrote:
Who's lying? You were all over some black guy at Stoney's. didn't you make out with him too? Then I saw you leaving with a white guy. It's sad because I don't really know you, but it seems a lot of stuff that's said might be true.
Are you stalking me? "Black guy" is my sons dad.. And white guy is my best friend and my ride home.. Yal really need to stop meddlin in my business.. It's gettin really old!
Truthhurts

Evansville, IN

#17 Oct 31, 2012
Nobody has to stalk you honey! Your whoreish ways were definitely on display for everyone to see. It bothered me because someone I know thinks you are some kind of good girl. I wish he was there to see it for hisself. I'm sure he's figuring out that an easy lay is all you're going to be good for. I warned him that you are NOT girlfriend material. And kissing on one guy all night, and rubbing your ass on another guy all night is not classy at all. Neither is being a sloppy drunk, and that's something you do all the time from what I hear. And your business wouldn't be so public if you didn't do your business with so many people. It's girls like you that make them think all of us are tramps.
Brittany

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Nov 1, 2012
Excuse me ma'am.... But it doesn't matter what you HEARD,, you don't know me.. You haven't been in my bedroom so you don't have a clue. I am the first to admit that I AM a flirt... Big time... But, that doesn't make me a whore or a slut.... Just because I love to talk and I'm happy all the time and I smile, means nothing. Sounds to me like you are jealous of me... You will never shine like me so get over it.
Berry Employee 2

Chardon, OH

#19 Nov 1, 2012
Come on..........this is the SSDD. There has to be something better to talk about than Brittany at Berry.
How about the upcoming election or the super storm? More interesting than bashing some adult female living life.
Wondering

United States

#20 Nov 1, 2012
I see her from time to time at work she always smiles and sometimes says hi. I think she's cute and would love to talk to her more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Burton 3 min Trashy 1
Burdette Park Chalets 5 min what 4
Certified Eclipse glasses for sale 6 min candy striper girl 3
Men with older wives 11 min Idiots 7
4th of July Song Dedication (Jul '15) 13 min YoureDone 6
Biracial Women: A Song Dedication (Sep '14) 15 min YoureDone 15
does ABK do pill counts 15 min Trashy 5
single men 11 hr Haha 92

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web